Hey... What is the best type of body groomer for neat pubes?

Hey... What is the best type of body groomer for neat pubes?

Currently have a bush but I want to be nicely trimmed. Any advice?

Attached: 85CBD607-A5A0-4D6A-AC28-5FF208902977.jpg (600x600, 229K)

normally, scissors
for that, a weedwhacker

Portuguese swine, you're probably like 35% Moorish

Anyone tried those electric trimmers? Phillips 3000 or whatever?

Soooo.... scissors it is, I guess

Try an echo srm-225

Jesus! I should have clarified: ’pic not related’ I’m not THAT bad...

whoever that is should kill himself

Or... perhaps just trim his pubes?!

nah someone who lets his shit get like that should just kill himself

Imagine the smell

You don’t fuck around

its disgusting , really pisses me off and there are too many ppl anyway

Looks like me with dark hair. Pubic buddies?

Nihilist, huh? It’s just a phase, you’ll grow out of it... :P

I use scissors on the bush, razor on the balls and at the base of the shaft. Been doing it 12 years, never got a single cut.

Maybe on the bush, keep that shit away from your junk.

You shave your ass crack?

How short do you go with the scissors?

Nah, I get my ass and lower back waxed every other month, more in the summer.

Cool. Only ever shaved my butt crack but it’s a pain in the... I’ll have to investigate waxing

pretty short tbh, 1/4" - 1/2". But I'm Irish/German, very light hair and not much of it. I have no idea how non-Aryan's manage body hair.

Huh. I’m Irish/German/Scottish, fairly big bush naturally - highlander’s hair lol

But, you’re right, could be worse

First, don't shave your ass crack.
Second, don't shave it with the same razor that you use on your face, you'll get pink eye right quick.
Waxing sucks the first time, but after 3 - 4 times its not a big deal. Especially if you have someone good with quick hands. And I shit you not, about 75% of the time I take a girl home from the waxing salon for filthy hairless sex.

Now... that last sentence piqued my interest!

A man in the waxing salon is still a novelty to them, so they always ask what you're getting waxed. Unless you have that super-muscled crotch-V, they aren't into guys with a waxed bush (too pre-pubescent looking for most). But when they find out that you maintain your own dick, and only come for ass-waxing, their eyes light up, and within 30-45minutes, you've got some blonde's nose wedged in your ass crack while her boyfriend is home thinking the salon probably just takes a long time...

Napalm

and thats a tip to all men. The salon (waxing, manicure, pedicure) takes 30-45 MAX. INCLUDING WAITING. And thats in Los Angeles where these places get busy as fuck. If she takes an hour or more at the salon, she's fucking someone. Unless its haircut/styling. Hair takes a long time. 90min - 2 hours is pretty common, but she better come back looking GOOD.

Niiice... I’ll look into it for sure now lol

Things that never happened

Your girl worry how long you’re in the salon?

Manscape trimmer

I want a butt like this

Attached: 9F2F8DE9-8ECA-4273-9720-7CC2558B1C4E.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

Don't have one close enough to be worried

I think I spotted charlie in there