Usually I would think it is HPV genital warts but I've had these for a while and have been bare backing the same girl...

Usually I would think it is HPV genital warts but I've had these for a while and have been bare backing the same girl for 4 years and she has no sign of them whatsoever. Could they be skin tags or something? I just want an outside opinion before I go to an actual doctor.

Attached: 20191114_232321.jpg (1440x2384, 1.81M)

Pitiful self bump

Attached: 343EE607E64E41C9977AD89AFA2F170B.jpg (700x1061, 42K)

They are warts. They'll eventually go away. But goto the doc and get the cream

mines dark dealing with the same thing and same for my girl, nothing on her

Also there is like 30+ strains of hpv not all cause warts. She probably had the vaccine shot anyways

That looks like hpv. It’s ugly on guys, but it can turn into cervical cancer on a woman and cause her to die a horrible death. You got to let her know.

Well that fucking sucks. I bought some cream already and it claims to get rid of them but I just don't want a recordable shit on my record. It sounds stupid but I know someone in the field that has access to medical records and I think they check them illegally

She knows

Look up Molluscum. It’s a type of genital wart. They will prescribe you cream and it will go away.

100% hpv

OP here, I just don't know how I contracted this though. I didn't fuck around and cheat they kinda just appeared

Lol like 70% of young adults have hpv it's not a big deal

If you've had chicken pox then this is a major possibility. If you haven't it's HPV

I've definitely had chickenpox before.
You guys are pretty damn helpful and I genuinely appreciate the insight

So I went to the doctor and they diagnosed me with Gential Warts. I got that shit taken off my record because it was untrue. I have been with my gf for a year (not cheated) and they appeared. Went to the derm and said I had molluscum. You can get it from towels and minor skin contact. No idea how I got it. It’s gone now. They prescribed imiquimod for me. Went away in about 3 weeks

Razor bumps?

YOU didn't cheat, she did. It's possible to carry the virus and show no signs for years tho. Same thing happened to me. Fucking and girl almost six years then bam, warts.
Either she cheated or I just didn't have an outbreak for years.

This Molluscum is appearing to be the culprit. I once scrapped a wart off and bled a bit but no new warts have come about. Usually that's what would happen due to how contagious it was. She didn't cheat and I get that it could be possible but I have a lot of faith she didnt. But who knows maybe it was the problem

Yeah my gf showed no signs of molluscum and she got checked. She was clean. Good luck to you brotha!

I feel like I can sleep tonight now. Thanks guys, you are all amazing

it's warts, you can have the virus for years before they show up though

actually it's more like 90% of everyone has a strain of HPV