Wannabe medfags of Sup Forums I hear my blood rushing through my left ear since a couple of days

Wannabe medfags of Sup Forums I hear my blood rushing through my left ear since a couple of days.
Blood pressure is slightly high but not dramatic and I'm used to it since like 15 years.
Moving my head or applying pressure on my neck affects the rushing noise.
Stroke Inc?

Attached: 1573633837407.jpg (819x1024, 97K)

Perferated ear drum

Blood letting 3 times/week

Trust me I'm a doctor

Attached: plague-doctor-mantle-shoulder-cape-in-black-garment-leather-capelet-by-tombanwell.jpg (570x605, 42K)

I like to dig in my ears with one of these but I never go balls deep

Attached: serveimage.png (600x490, 208K)

If u think about it makes sense.
Less pressure when there is less blood

sounds like stress

I did coom a lot latey other than that no. NEET life

Of course it make sense you heathen

Can't you read ? I said >> I'm a doctor

Nah...nothing serious. Most. likely wax buildup and clogging your ear. Clean and flush wax out and you will not hear that noise any more. I am a forensic pathologist.

But google said it's a clogged artery or cancer

It is called pulsative tinnitus..it will probably disappear after a while or ot might not and will be permanent

Those are s/s (signs and symptoms) of homosexuality.

and how many lattes did you drink over those days? coffee is only meant to be drank in the morning dumbass. just because starbuck put fat and sugar into it it isn't treat you eat all day and all night long idiot!

Sounds like low hemoglobin in blood. Do you feel tired?

It likely has to do with the proximity of your superficial temporal or occipital artery to your external acoustic meatus. With compression, these arteries can be heard. That's why with movement of your head and neck you'll hear it temporarily. Not a great likelihood of stroke and even so it won't be a devastating one. I'd go see your physician or to the emergency room if you're very concerned for confirmation.

I meant posterior auricular or superficial temporal, my bad.

I did drink a lot of energy lately. I usually don't

Moving my head or applying pressure subdues the noise though. It's always there otherwise

Go see your physician about it if you're curious.

Spider in your ear. Look it up on youtube. Same symptoms they had. Get some water to flood the little fucker out. Gross bro.

I have the same thing but my bo is consistently over 135/80 so i know im fucked