Perfect trilogies dont exis-

perfect trilogies dont exis-

It's not perfect, but within the MCU it's definitely the best so far. That said it can only be compared to the Iron Man trilogy, and Thor which could only be better if Ragnarok is fucking magical.

TFA goes to shit after the montage
TWS is the closest thing the MCU has to TDK and is only halfway there
CW was all empty hype

nice try

-t.

TFA Is meh
WS decent movie
CW absolute shit

6/10
6/10
4/10

yeah its unironically not bad but uhm ...

>TFA goes to shit after the montage

Which one?

>CW being anything but utter garbage

Winter soldier is the only decent one in that trilogy

have you actually tried to watch that as a trilogy?

>first avenger
Fun 6/10

>winter solider
Idiots idea of a spy thriller 7/10

>civil war
It's awful 4/10

>Civil War: Supes give up power bcuz Africans died

TOPKEK

>Everyone likes Civil War except for this one little corner of the internet known for being counter culture
>Civil War also just so happens to be the most popular and highest grossing
>thread's criticism amounts to "it's shit"
hmm... really made me think

The only perfect trilogies are Toy story, Nolan batman, Lord of the rings, kung fu panda and dollars.

Batman Begins has awful villains and action. The Dark Knight Rises is a clusterfuck, Toy Story 3 repeats the formula from 2.

after he gets the costume and shield, I think?

It's so good. Check out this epic fight scene!

Awesome movie.

god the jump cuts give me motion sickness

>Toy story
Not for long but agree

>Nolan batman
Bame?

>Lord of the rings
YES

>kung fu panda
kys

>dollars
Second movie was weak as piss

>tfw another capeshit thread on Sup Forums

Why is Civil War part of the Capn. series?

its not its iron man 4

unerrated

now it's better

Cap
>good->great->good

Dark Knight
>good->great->bad

mathematically speaking Cap is superior

9/10
8/10
8/10

>Apocalypse
>8/10

top kek, Apocalypse was absolute crap. Also how the fuck is First Class 9/10 and Days of Future Past 8/10?

DoFP>Logan>X2>First Class>The Wolverine>X-Men>Last Stand>Apocalypse>Barakapool

Cw is shit. Pure complete shit. Without the Spider-man cameo most people would have forgotten already this tv tier piece of shit.

Tws is godly.

TFA is good until he becomes Captain America

7/9/5 is the score for me

bad plot
bad action
bad cinematography
bad direction
bad characters
bad script
bad villain
bad pacing
name one (1) thing about the movie that actually worked.

IM WAITING

That's your opinion, and I respect it, but I disagree and my ratings still stand.

I love looking in these threads for these clips because it is so amazing that people actually watch these pieces of garbage. They look so horrible.

more like
8/10
7/10
5/10

Rises is, unironically, better than any of the captain America movies

I liked both villains. Zemo and Captain America.

But I still disliked the movie

More like

6/10
8/10
4/10

TFA was meh

The first one is the best of the three, with it going to deal by the end. The other two were okay at best

This. Even with all its flaw is still a better movie than ca1,3 and its direct competitor the avengers. Ca2 is better.

8/9/6
Pretty solid trilogy

Old xmen: 8/10/6

Spider-man: 9/10/7

IM: 9/5/6

CA: 6/9/4

Nolan: 9/9/7

Burton: 10/10

They will.
WHEN JOHN WICK 3 COMES OUT

>Toy Story 3 repeats the formula from 2.
Yeah, so? How does that make it a bad film? You literally just pointed something out about the movie, that's not an actual criticism. Such a minor issue anyways.

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!! Thats true!

10/10/ so far ...

Honestly Civil War was so unmemorable.

So much so that I downloaded it, thinking I had not watched it, and it turns out I had seen it before.

I respect your opinion and witness you, friend

Civil war was like... a black panther intro with a bunch of other shit thrown on. It could be reduced to like 3 scenes and not lose anything.

I remember the part with black panther at the beginning

and the airport scene

that's it.

TS3 don't repeat the same ideas. 2 is about letting go of your old self while 3 revolves around passing the torch to a new generation.

none of those are criticisms, thats the same as just saying "it's shit" I can just swap out bad for good. Why should I name something so you can try your hardest to dislike it?

>when someone actually tries to criticize it they just regurgitate what they saw on Sup Forums

As a DCEUfag

>TFA
High 6 for me but movie is simply bad

>TWS
Second best MCU film - Low 8

>CW
4 - Absolute shit with some good Cap-Bucky bro moments

Sorry user

It's the best MCO trilogy, but it's still a long fucking way from perfect.

The first movie is not even good. It's mediocre, it's probably a 6/10 being generous.
Winter Solider, in my opinion, is the best MCU film to date and is goddamn outstanding.
Civil War is enjoyable and was a good summer action movie but not perfect, still one of the best MCU films though.

If all three were on the level of Winter you would have an argument, instead of this trollument.

How in your mind is that not a criticism? If I wanted to watch the same plot and setpieces unfold I will watch the movie its copying. Movies should be creative instead of using a formula but swapping scenery and characters.

Poorly directed action sequences with too many cuts...with zero stakes.

Random characters show up for no apparent reason

Grey building/grey airport/ grey Soviet secret lab

Characters change characterization just to move a plot forward

The accords don't really seem important (only saw it once and it was boring so I might be wrong about that)

Zemo wasn't a character but existed to just move the plot forward and his plan made no sense

Nothing ended up changing (Steve and tony are still friends I guess)

Airport sequence was too jokey for a movie that was largely suppose to be serious (for the genre) thus ruining any kinda tension

The "twist" didn't change anything (tony already didn't like Bucky)

Why did tony have a holographic recording of his parents and show it to college kids? (I mean really...why?)

And in general the idea of "superhero registration " is stupid and a terrible plot idea in literally every single comic that tries it. Vigilante justice is nearly universally agreed upon as a negative. It's not a serious point of discussion

I think the MCU films are a little underestimated.

They inherit from Stan Lee a certain amount of commentary about real world events.

Iron Man 2 in particular skewers the 'charismatic CEO' prancing about on a stage that we are supposed to be inspired by despite and find interesting the fact they no less cunts that cigar chumping tycoons of old.

Its not hugely sophisticated but nobody else is doing it and it needed to be said.

Not really a trilogy since Civil War requires you to watch like 9 unrelated films if you want to know who any of the characters are and why anything they do would matter.

Antibiotics have nothing to do with diet
Don't they have editors ?

>Any capeshit
>good

Wow, you are truly fucking stupid

>hey guys super hero movies r dumb do i fit in now guys

>Nothing ended up changing
>Avengers disassembled
>War Machine cant walk
>Captain america is now a outlaw
>Tony still holds anger towards him

wew lad

Would be perfect if it had less women and more scenes with Steve & Bucky. I don't like Whedon tier female characters like BW, and the Carters are too plain/zero chemistry with Cap.

Wow you really have no argument

Thicc Bucky is so fucking delicious

>>dollars
>Second movie was weak as piss

Cap, Bucky, Zemo are excellent. If you want good movies tell the studios to stop pandering to SJW/leftie trash.

correct

I don't have to argue you because your argument is blatantly fucking wrong. You have the IQ of a fucking chimp, why am I even replying? This is probably bait anyway, no one is this autistic.

Its good beause of black panther
It made money because of black panther and underoos
Everything else in it is absolute dogshit

>TWS is the closest thing the MCU has to TDK and is only halfway there
could not have said it better t b h

>civil war
>good
holy shit you marvelcuck plebs

not a argument

he is partially right though

There are maybe 3 or 4 good capeshit movies

Spider-Man 7/10
Spider-Man 2 9/10
Spider-Man 3 6/10

it should be illegal to be this stupid

> Marlel copies the same formula for every movie so it's shit
> Toy Story is fine though

>it should be illegal to enjoy something I didn't

I wish I could agree with you because First Class and Days of Future Past are the highest form of kino known to man but Apocalypse is a flaming pile of shit that fails at pretty much everything and the few things it gets right only hurt by making all the terrible shit much worse in comparison

think again

Why the hell can they not just have the fight take place in the scene. Or are the stunt doubles for these jew actors so shit they have to cut it up to loose focus

Step aside, true patrician trilogy coming through

The only stuff that really stuck with me from Civil War was the Giant-Man bit and the scene with Zemo and Panther at the end.

Rudd and Bruhl were utterly wasted in that movie.

It's pretty clear that CW was not how the Russos wanted to end the trilogy.

How did the end of that series go?

They do when they are pumped full of drugs to try and offset the rate of type 2 diabetes and fatty liver etc.

Actually yes

>I am right youre wrong. Period.

Are you a girl?

This thread is everything wrong with movie discussion

Everything is either great or shit.

And things that are good but have some off key notes are described as shit.

Which is retarded

So fuck all this

It's not. TFA was shit

>It's been over an hour and he still doesn't realize how wrong he is
Holy shit just stop posting, idiot. Seriously, how do you not understand how fucking stupid tou are? Do you need me to spoonfeed you like a fucking brain dead child? You must have zero critical thinking skills. Just fuckoff already.

8/8/6
Apocalypse would have been another 8 if it wasn't for Mystique Everdeen

TWS is the only good movie in your image.

YOUR SHIT YOU PLEB MARVELFAG
KILL YOU RESELF

>Expecting actual movie discussion on Sup Forums

>Its been over a hour and he's still dont have a argument

So this... this is the power of autism... woah

Nolan
9/9/6
Rises was mediocre, but its quality drop compared to the other two ones is so noticeable that it's the main reason why people recall it as shit

It was also the sign of that awful Interstellar movie

>perfect
>civil war not an Avengers film, and after that an Iron man movie before a cap one
you funny OP

I'd say the action montage, after Cap frees the POWs. Before that, the movie is great though, Evans delivering and Weaving hamming it up as the villain.

You can get it. When people talk about shit they like

Nothing really changed unless you think relocation is a change.

>Avengers disassembled
Not according to Cap. "If you need me, I'll be there''

>War Machine cant walk
We already see him walking again in the movie. And you don't really need to be able to walk to be Warmachine since the suit is a prosthetic anyway.

>Captain america is now a outlaw
To who?

>Tony still holds anger towards him
Because some russians brainwashed a friend of cap. MAKES SENSE. No really, this still bugs me. Why doesn't Tony care who sent Bucky after his parents? It's so stupid. I really think people who like this movie are retarded.

Only that Tony seems more retarded every movie.

5/9/10

It's almost here.