How much has your life changed since the 2000s? It almost to a point where a decade means from 2010 to 2020...

How much has your life changed since the 2000s? It almost to a point where a decade means from 2010 to 2020. What was your life like during the 2000s and the start of the 2010s decades? At what point did it begin to noticeably feel as though it was not the 2000s, anymore? What set those signals off?

Attached: Decade.png (600x600, 643K)

Were those thin frame eyeglasses really more of the style in the 2000s compared to now? When did glasses become noticeably more thick for most eyeglasses wearers?

Well I was a kid in the 2000s, so a lot more fun than it is now where you work and everyday is a blur.

>ITT: 12 year olds reminiscing about being babies

Yeah, I understand that. Do you sometimes feel like it was a tremendous waste of time to do so much video games? I spent a ton of time on MMORPGs and Xbox Live around a decade ago and further back, and that mostly only ended around 2013, when I had to take college more seriously to finish up well.

>At what point did it begin to noticeably feel as though it was not the 2000s, anymore? What set those signals off?

Probably when my mom started sending me memes

I'm 30, LOL.

Oh, when your mom started using memes, it was kind of like the grandparents-are-starting-to-use-Facebook sort of thing? Which memes did she reference?

2009 - lazy cunt sat around smoking as much weed and doing as much mdma as possible

2019 - lazy cunt working in IT doing as little work as possible

Life's good, Can's a long time ago and I married a young muslim mut from Indonesia so I'm good mate

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Not much really, I look about the same too. As a matter of fact I look the same as I did in the 1990s.

minion memes on facebook/whatsapp

Epstein?

I went to HS and college in the 90s, so the biggest differences to me are based on how ubiquitous smartphones are. In the 2000s, not everyone had 24 internet access in their pocket. "Going online" was something you did at home, usually as a distraction... like watching TV. Now, we're connected 24/7 and we mostly just use that connectivity to indulge in narcissism or shit on other people.

For me, it's the line between websurfing (geocities, zombocom, stupid time wasters) and FB/Twitter.

10 years ago - single and fucking any girl I chose.

Now 10 years later in a relationship and spend each day at work undressing the fresh pussy with my eyes and seriously considering ploughing one of them because #datass is like absolute candy

yo this the feds bruh

I remember the middle-aged and older ladies getting on board with that. It was weird to see them so enthusiastic about kids movie stuff, beyond just taking their children to go see it.

Go to bed, boomer

You say we can no longer discuss anything, because "the feds?"

Start of the 2000’s I was 5. As in the year 2000. I don’t remember 9/11 but do remember the whole War On Terror thing. Was outcast. Not much to say really. From 2010-2014 I was an asshole teenager and young adult, and from 2015-present I have changed and become a good person. I have done things to help people but do not want to get specific but I understand that I will never have my own me to help me if that makes sense. We don’t live in a world where people will reach out and help you like that, so I try to make a person like that exist while I am still here. I’m 24 now but still very childlike or more accurately teenager like, but have shifted greatly since age 20-21 (which I still consider to be a kid, especially if you add that I didn’t go to university so had to grow through experience). I feel that at 24, 25 in a few months, I have shed most of the teenagerlike traits of myself, but I still have nothing to show for it and do not know how to fix my life. I’ve been having health problems which I fear may lead to me dying, or losing my ability to do my job, and really I just want to be able to have a family. People underestimate how stabalizing that can be, or they just don’t care these days, but I want people to take care of and someone to be there for me when I need help or someone to talk to at the end of the day, I need another half. People mask themselves on here and act like assholes, and I’m sure there are many actual sociopaths here, but many are just acting because they hate their own life and want someone to be angry at, or to belittle because in real life that’s the treatment they get. I was like that once too, but am over that and just want to be a good person.

I mostly do, too. At 30, I could still pass for photographs of when I was between 18-20.

I graduated college in 2011. 10 years ago I was drinking beer every night living with room mates. I now have a stable full time job, got married, own a house and may have a kid soon. weird perspective of what 3650 days changes. holy fuck, I'm on track to be 33% done my working life and retire in two more decades. work smart and save your money anons, it goes faster than you think.

nah you with the feds nigga you askin so many questions

You are right.

We're just talking bants, here. It's Sup Forums.

I remember the year 2000 fondly. One of the few memories I have from my childhood. The world still seemed bright and peaceful. I spent that summer up in Montana, enjoying nature and playing with legos. I hadn’t even seen a video game at the time, little less a computer. By the next decade I was a freshman in HS, fluent in computer, and had been exposed to the wider world. All of meme culture, youtube, gaming, and most of what formed my youthful persona was acquired in just 10 years.

this thread looks like ai generated conversation

My bullshit tolerance has dropped severely.

People think I'm a cyborg in real life.