How many years does it take to bake 6,000,000 of these?

How many years does it take to bake 6,000,000 of these?

Attached: cookie-brownchoc.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

depends on how many ovens you have lol

A few days.
>source: any oreo factory

You’ve never been to America, seen how many cookies we eat, nor ever seen a modern manufacturing facility? Nestle can make 6 million of those in about 45 minutes.

I wouldn't worry about that as much as I would about the storage of the unbaked ones

Ya know all that swampyish ground

WHOOOOOSH

Did the math, at 12 a batch with a 45 minute Cooke time. It'll take you 61 thousand years.

A couple of hours with enough ovens

Zoomer is too cucked by his edgy cult leader to understand that industrial size ovens receiving train-loads of cookie dough can bake millions pretty fast.

I know, bro ... that’s literally the sound of you not being able to understand my response.

>believes the lie
>probably also believes that masturbation machines were real
>probably believes that they were loaded up into cars on tracks that would dump its contents directly into an oven whose door happens to swing open right before the car gets to it
>calls others cucked

Attached: 1563510043557.png (620x970, 468K)

48000000 minutes
source: i'm a pastry chef

Did you read the rest of the paragraph, dumbfuck? It tells you why the doors were "destroyed" (replaced would be a more accurate word here). Also....
>getting his news from quora

>>>

Attached: 1569120143071.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

What the fuck are you even trying to say with your strawmen? Why would the contents need to go straight from the train to the oven? There is this thing called storage faggot. That's where you store goods until they are ready to be processed.

what are you talking about years? we have industrial production of cookies that can make millions in a day. In 1997 over 60 billion cookies were made that year. So you know, over 164 million made per day. And that was over 20 years ago.

i say the US alone made 60 billion cookies in a year.

Ah yes a random internet pic with some black and white filters and unsourced captions. Welp, guess I love Nazis now.

heil Wasp Hitler!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Shrimp hitler is the only true hitler, you dirty knife nipple wasp loving bastard.

Attached: 1569112776574.jpg (1024x801, 204K)

For the cookie factory in my hometown?

About 3 months

imagine thinking stories about "Holocaust survivors" being spared death because they were sick and taken to a medical facility instead are true

Oh look more pictionary style evidence with bunch of bullshit captions. The world is so much simpler when you can write off historians, researchers, and survivors as a conspiracy and get your information from memes.

I think it's more the sound of OP little double entendre flying a few dozens meters above your head

Not sure what you're trying to prove. Why would they spare them if they can just gas them? Maybe a few got sent for treatment if they had influence or information the Nazis could use but surely it wasn't a common occurrence.

this