I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's boyfriend

I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's boyfriend.

If you know her, met her, worked with her, or performed with her, share your stories here.

Attached: 61657912_2486947624671197_5581607693925220352_n.jpg (960x856, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cEo2rRRMLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it just a meme at this point?
Or just one severely autistic sad cunt?

I can't even imagine how soul-crushing it would be to live with someone like this.

You should try having better taste in women.

It's The Garofaholic.

STOP POSTING THIS FOR THE LOVE GOD

I’m pretty sure it’s like 30 people larping as one person

Jesus she looks like a melting hag

is your favorite part the flappy underarm skin?

I was sexually assaulted by Janeane Garofalo in the early 90's.

I have remained silent since then because I was ashamed, but the power of the brave survivors who have come forward as part of the #MeToo movement have inspired me to report publicly.

In the late summer of 1993, Jeanine drunkenly made several passes at me at a barbecue cookout on a farm in upstate New York. She jacked me off to completion with her right hand in a handicapped porta-potty stall. I tried to tell her to stop but I was afraid. Once I had started cumming it was too late to stop it.

While I allowed her to do so at the time, I realize now that I only let her do it because her fame and power intimidated me. I was scared to say no. As soon as that first drop of seed ejected from my tip I immediately felt violated and regretted the act. Having survived the incident, I have lived with that trauma all these years

She just pulled to D.C. tonight.
youtube.com/watch?v=2cEo2rRRMLI

THAT THE FUCKED UP BITCH ALL RUN UP IN MY HOUSE AND SHIT ALL OVER THE GODDAMN PLACE. I STILL CAN'T GET THE SMELL OUT. GODDAMN.

Her hair, her lips/smile, her eyes, Her style.

Janeane hair/wig stories please?

So hot on "Girlfriends Guide To Divorce".

she is so fucking hot i literally cant handle

Heyy...nice Elon...

Attached: 8281573135381360.jpg (1506x1178, 141K)

She is aging poorly...

Doesn't look that bad.

Loved her in "The Matchmaker".

Did she ever take off her wig on "The Majority Report"?

Comment #20

>Or just one severely autistic sad cunt?
THIS

Hot

Bump.

>>
I have remained silent since then because I was ashamed, but the power of the brave survivors who have come forward as part of the #MeToo movement have inspired me to report publicly.

I too must come forward as part of the #MeToo, the OP wore a Wig similar to the hair style of Janeane Garofolo and also assaulted me in a handicapped porta-potty. I was unused extra in the movie Tommy Boy.

Only through the powers of #MeToo and Googling I trace the OP and found out his real identity as Adam Sandler, whose face I have black out until this exact moment!

Totally true story!