>2093
>$1 Trillion ship
>Using a $19.99 axe from walmart

What did ridley mean by this ?

>physical weapons will become useless within the next 5 years bro haha
>dude we're going to throw away thousands of years of development on tools within the next 5 months haha
>DUUUUUUUUDE we'll never need physical tools again within the next 5 days haha
>BRO SCREWDRIVERS, NUTS, AND BOLTS WILL BE DEPRECATED WITHIN THE NEXT 5 SEONDS HAHA

actually thanks to inflation the axe is 199.99

The design of axe ignites an autistic rage that has been laying dormant, deep within my soul

They spent $1 Trillion on the ship. You really want them to find more money for an ax?

how much cock has been up in your ass ?

**this axe

look at the space chandelier too

ALL HAIL THE MOTHERFUCKING SPACE AXE!

Is there an import tax on space axes?

what's the space axe for, need to cut a space tree?

Nope, space wheat.

Right because we don't use rope or any other ancient technology anymore

its only 64 years in the future. just like people in the 1950s use pretty much the same shit we do now.

>tfw no noomi mommy

I had the same feeling. my basic understanding of force and leverage makes me know this axe is fucking stupid

This movie ruined the entire Aliens series for me. I don't even wanna see the new one and i'll just turn away from the trailer when its on. Fuck Ridley Scott the fucking hack.

>>.81408603

>2093
>$1 Trillion ship
>Using a $19.99 axe from walmart

The heroine couldn't have an actual weapon, because then she wouldn't seem so vulnerable, so they decided on an axe.

But in a desperate attempt at making the axe look futuristic, they made a design that is insanely impractical.

A really poor choice in a film full of poor choices, like characters begaving totally retarded in order to further a poorly written plot, by the time Charlize was running directly in the trajectory of that rolling space craft I was no longer caring about any of the characters.

I have zero hope for Covenant

I've never used an axe, but isn't the whole point to start the swing with one hand near the head and slide it towards the other hand? That thing just looks retarded.

How does an axe in a trillion dollar ship look like to you, faggot?

>implying it's not a million dollar space axe

t. triggered numale who thinks petrochemicals will be gone in 50 years

The handle is curved like that because the ax head can be replaced with a scythe blade for harvesting wheat.

Continuity you sperg

By the time Charlize was running from a rolling space craft every other major character, outside of Shaw, was dead.

You're pretty fucking stupid.

i hope you are not trying to imply that Damon Lindelof isn't a very good writer

an axe isnt a weapon, why is there an axe in space? it wouldnt be able to chop anything, it should be some sort of laser cutter at least