This is a "catch" in the NFL

>this is a "catch" in the NFL

Broke the plane
/thread

>/threading your own post

So, I created the thread just to contradict myself and waste time?
How retarded are you?

>catch ball
>take four steps
>ground causes fumble
>brainlets think this is incomplete

>patsfags can't comprehend a game where they didn't get refballed

>Pennsylvania team (Steelers) with all the championships dives into the endzone to beat the Patriots
>Ball slightly moves
>Pennsylvania team with Zero championships dives into endzone to beat the Patriots
>Ball comes flying out
>Touchdown

Guess which city voted for Trump and caused PA to flip to GOP and hand Trump the election?

How could Goodell allow himself to be so triggered by Trump wanting the players to stand?

>Hurr durr Drumpf has nothing to do with this!

>Pats fans trying this hard

No that was a foal they were given the game because the eagles sucked that much hell they have more uncounted fouls than the patriots!
Plus they destroyed their own city after the victory which proves that they are incompetent and shouldn’t have won because their utter cucks no wonder why they are a city of brotherly love their faggots with cuckhold syndrome.
And the black population aren’t helping their case.

Is this english?

The Eagles suck and you Canadians know it!

abhorrent post, you have to go back

guys look i cherrypicked a screencap that ignores the rest of the play xdd

It becomes somewhat legible after that first... I don't know what to call it. Even though there's a run-on sentence and then a sentence fragment after it.

>Top NFC seed before Wentz was taken out
>Foles took some games to get back into it, but he kept pace with the Falcons, decimated the Vikings and went toe-to-toe with Brady
>The Eagles suck

Yeah, okay...

Saints: had a huge celebration after the win and was in Martis Gras.
Patriots:celebration and Disney land
Giants: huge celebration at NY Times Square.
Eagles: riot.

A: What's your point?
B: We're having a parade Thursday.
C: What the fuck is your point?

*literally eats shit*

Your team was given that game by the referee and even if you have a parade you guys have destroyed Philadelphia for the rest of us.

>Some cherrypicked retards speak for the whole city

Case in point below

>you guys have destroyed Philadelphia for the rest of us.

Back the fuck up. I watched the game with my family and celebrated inside with my family. Do not go assuming.

Also
>Your team was given that game by the referee
Right, when they called 2 penalties on the Eages that stopped us from getting 2 TD's in the 1st quarter. That's rich.

It is. He became a runner and broke the plane with the ball before the ground caused the fumble.
That other TD "catch" however was bullshit, the announcers knew it, we knew it.

It wasn't a riot you absolute faggot, there were 12 arrests in MA in some bumfuck town after the game, there were only 4 arrests in Philadelphia.

That’s only two!
You guys are making Tom Brady a Twinkie water because of that last call being a touchdown on the final game dude was tackled yet he found a way to jumped probably kicked his head and tripped!

Eater* darn auto correct

>rattled

>catches the ball
>runs for a few steps
>defender takes out his legs
>catcher dives over the line
>ball is over the line
>ball hits the ground and pops out
>catcher managers to catch it before it hits the ground again
>there is still debate about whether it's a touchdown

what the fuck is with the rules in your stupid sport

Only debate by seething pats/steelers fans over what a catch actually is. The rules are pretty clear

>if i cherry pick this screenshot from after he already scored they will believe me and Pats win!

Just stop.

Yeah, that's still not helping.
Much needed FTFY
You guys are making Tom Brady a Twinkie eater because of that last call being a touchdown on the final game. (final game? Do you mean play? But it wasn't the last play. Do you mean the Pats game and Jesse James? Then say that.) Dude was tackled, yet he found a way to jump, probably kicked his head and tripped! (Who?)

>Actually counterarguing and not being a belligerent idiot spouting unrelated bullshit
>rattled
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I wish I had the video where you had your final score to show you that you should’ve lost that touchdown!

>Actually counterarguing and not being a belligerent idiot spouting unrelated bullshit
Buddy you took my picture as part of your petty little arguement. Not everything is an attack on you, but you making it that way clearly shows you're rattled

And you posted it because you wanted to start an argument.

steelers fan here. it's a touchdown and i'm glad they counted it.

ps: 6 rings, fuck you pats.

I posted it because its hilarious

If that was the true intention, then I'm sorry. After the "destroyed/incompetent city" remark, I thought you were joining in.

7 -8 rings and the patriots would’ve become the most unstoppable team in football history.

>reading comprehension
>threading your own post

Reddit-americans everyone

Unbiased opinion here. Not a fan of either team, and I consider Tom Brady the best QB ever.

That was definitely a catch. Eagles won fair and square. Was an epic game tho. Really fun to watch.

How is it my own post? Check the timestamps, dumbass

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Learn how to properly convey your thoughts next time.

>Threading your own post
Who else is going to put something in my post?So, he must mean he started the thread and /threaded himself

>Threading IN your own post
The "in" shows it's all in this post.

>t. Down syndrome patient

dude wut

>it's another Sup Forums doesn't understand the rules episode

this is next level retarded

how much did philly pay gostowski?

the guy making the 'tackle' takes an absolutely disgusting impact to his elbow. did he get injured?

i did laugh when i watched it live though

Why would they? Pats lose still if he makes that FG

it wasn't his fault anyway dum dum. the holder bobbled the snap and fucked up the entire sequence.