Foles' future

Let's break down every year of his career since he became a full time starter in 2013
>2013: Greatest statistical season of all time by a QB
>2014: Decent year
>2015: Suffered under the WOAT coach Jeff Fisher (See Jared Goff)
>2016: Reputation lost due to Fisher, plays only 3 games behind Smith
>2017: The greatest playoff run by a QB in NFL history
Unironically, you'd have to be an idiot not to realize that at minimum he is a low-elite QB, especially when inferior QBs like Dak, Eli, Smith, etc continue to be starters

He needs a offensive minded coach
If he goes to Arizona or Denver he's fucked

His best fit is Miami with Gase

Foles exellence was because of the eagles legendary Oline, that Oline can make any QB look good -- not the mention all the weapons that the Eagles have.

He's going to do Foles things elsewhere, feel bad for the team that actually takes the bait.

Get him to the Bills, let him haunt Brady.

His best bet is honestly going to Jacksonville where there's a championship-caliber supporting cast where it's entirely his fault if he fails there

Like if you're bad enough to deliver Allen Robinson a sub 1,000 season you shouldn't be a starting QB

How would Igglez fans feel if Pederson traded Wentz and stuck with Foles?

We’d be fucking furious. Thats an awful idea

I agree, but Miami would be better tanking the season and going for Baker Mayfield in the 2019 Draft.

Another good fit could be wherever Josh McDaniels ends up.

Wait. I thought Mayfield was going year 5 in OU. Nevermind. Yeah, Dolphins is great for Foles.

Fuck that so hard.

And they really stepped it up when Wentz went down.

It would be really weird
That being said, having a backup QB who is a Superbowl MVP is weird too

Not an Iggles fan but i like Foles alot desu more than Wentz too, i would be sad to lose him after such an epic string of games. Its just weird, yes Wentz is great this season but not proven in the playoffs like Foles and potentially injury prone from here on out, there should be no reason to rush to trade Foles. i'd happily take Foles over Dak and a shitload of other starters in the league.

Idk files has Plenty of horrible games under his belt. Having a good playoff run is more due to the team around him and the coach. He was asked to make a few plays a game and that’s all. Wentz literallly put the eagles on his back and carried them to several wins this year.

Everyone keeps saying Broncos, but Jags would honestly be his best bet.

>Good defense
>Decent O-Line
>Great backfield and WR corps
>Shown to be a powerhouse when the QB is putting up decent play

Chip was cancer and Fisher was cancer coupled with aggressive AIDS. I agree that files is realistically a top 10ish QB but not top 6; however, much of his slump was directly related to horrifyingly bad coaching.

he needs to get his teeth fixed, cuz I can't stand looking at that face for another 45 minutes.

>eagles o line
they got man handled by Seattle. It wasn't even a game. So yeah, no, you're wrong.

It's kinda scary there are going to be a lot of idiots who think Foles is a legitimate franchise quarterback from this postseason, some of which are in NFL front offices.

keep him, retards

He'd improve the following teams

Bills
Ravens
Bengals
Jags
Chargers
Cardinals
Broncos
Jets

Forgot the Cowboys on your list tbqhf

he's not going anywhere unless Howie gets a first and some other picks

this. as long as howie doesn't start brain poopin, we are either going to keep him (great outcome) or get big value (great outcome). feels really good, and I'm very happy for big dick nick. true philadelphia hero.

add the Cowboys and Buccaneers