Hey Sup Forums, long time lurker first time posting

Hey Sup Forums, long time lurker first time posting.

I need advice as I'm freaking the fuck out.

tl;dr One night stand took the morning after pill and threw up about 45 min - hour later. She completely backflipped and wont take another one. I met her online where I gave her a fake name (she doesnt know this).

I had a one night stand with a girl, ended up with a broken condom. She said she was going to take the morning after pill. I later found out that she took it, but the threw up about 45 min - 1 hour later. Based on the pharmacy, they say to go back for another one if you throw up within 2 hours as it might not be absorbed.

Thing is she has now backflipped and said she wont take another one. She has also now blocked me on kik and isn't responding.

What she doesn't know is that my kik login and the name I gave her were fake. Completely different name to my own.

How fucked am I? Im hoping she wont even be pregnant, because its not even a guaranteed thing right? Maybe she wasnt at the time of the month. Maybe the pill worked?

But as a backup, how likely is it that she would be able to track me down, if I used a fake name on my account? I just don't want this to come back and bite me in the ass. I dont want my life ruined from one fucking mistake.

Attached: 1375523076160.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

You're fucked

Thanks mate. Helpful advice.

Do not have sex with people you are not married to

What was her reasoning in not taking another pill?

If I could turn back time and undo it, I would. Believe me.

Zero fucking idea. She wouldn't listen when I said she needed to take it again, as it hadnt had time to work. She said she doesnt think she is pregnant, to which i told her promptly she cant know.

Now shes not replying to my messages so no idea what the fuck is going on.

That's a tough situation , do you have any other way to contact her?
when you told her to take another one were you aggresive about it or calm?

Yeah its not exactly ideal.

I was calm. Just trying to establish with her that the first pill most likely didn't have enough time to work and that she would need to get another soon (i.e. tonight) as the window of 48-72 hours is almost up.

No, I dont have any other way. Found each other through an online ad, and messaged via kik. Met at a hotel. The online account and Kik were in a fake name, but the hotel name was in mine.

how old is she?

Attached: 3E0289A4-8B96-4B1B-B15F-E6A77D572A0D.jpg (1464x2048, 414K)

Dude. 3ez. Block on everything and pray you never see her again. Kinda hot making some whore raise your kid. Good idea on the fake name.

Early 20's, im mid 20's

Yeah, Im thinking I burn the accounts. I dont know if that will be enough.

Even so thats probably not going to do much to stop the perpetual feeling that at any moment in the rest of forever I could get a knock on the door.

I'm trying to come up with something but it seems your options are really limited here, do you happen to know her real name?

Yeah I appreciate it man.

Fucked thing is I have no-one IRL I can talk to about this shit.

No idea what her name is. Just that she lived about 20 mins from the hotel I was staying at. Even the Kik account she had was only made in the day or two beforehand.

Fuck. I just realized she has a photo of my face.

Thats it. Im fucked on the "maybe she wont find me' thing

well from what you've been saying I kind of doubt you are the first guy she has done this with and probably wont be the last

So what?
Just because of that, doesn't mean she can instantly identify you, OR she can blackmail you with a kid
And in any case, if she's being as bitchy as "I'm not taking the pill" then it's time for you to either GTFO of try to fight her with legal action, first things first, contact her and get screenshots, as many as possible as proof she did NOT want the pill

Nah I more meant with todays Facial recognition, isnt that shit is easy to put into a data base and find someone?

And I figured the whole deal is that "its your kid, pay me!" is essentially where society is at, irrelevant of if I wanted it or not

Hmmmm...who think was him...?!!

Attached: 8351573135211139.jpg (1386x1159, 172K)

I wouldn't worry about facial recognition man its not like the fckin fbi is coming after you lol
I have a feeling you'll be fine and this girl probably does this shit a lot and even if she is pregnant which I doubt, she will most likely have a bunch of guys that could be the father

1. They won't use that, she's not rich/famous enough to organize a manhunt on you
2. You can always give her the good old bigger treatment and dash away
3. She might not even be preggers, then you can tell her to fuck off
4. That might not even be your child, IF there is one at all

Just convince her you have an inheritable disease, or history of such in your family, problem solved.

Legit tried that. She said it didnt matter and she wasnt taking another pill.

Shes definitely fucking insane.

Why were you using a fake name and account? Must do some dodgy shit

/thread

Attached: monkeys.jpg (720x720, 39K)

Nah just didn't want things to cross over with my real life. Just for professionalism and such.

I wouldnt consider NSA hookups too dodgy, just enough to be able to ruin a career