So, why does seeing this hyena several times a day annoy you.., i am serious

so, why does seeing this hyena several times a day annoy you.., i am serious

Attached: pleasantly surprised -o.jpg (557x392, 26K)

Because of the sexualization of the said character. The character itself is cute as hell but defiling it on a site like Sup Forums is normal but still feels wrong.

whats wrong with sexualizing it?

>whats wrong with sexualizing it?

This shit again? Like are you still looking for acceptance for your kink after all this time? I have no time for this.

I like this hyena , so there is no problem
also I found out about jasiri thanks to the jasiri poster, so anyways thank you and have a good day.

not looking for acceptance, just asking, why are you thinking its bad
i'm glad you liked her, have a great day my dude

Attached: happy yeen girl -o.jpg (462x595, 19K)

Forced memes don't deserve attention
If this were anything but a forced meme, it wouldn't be posted five times an hour

Forced meme? she is just cute and I like to see cute things, go and jerk off to someone posting their dick you fucking faggot

If you like cute then post more than just one character.

Attached: 1559126919777.jpg (1024x683, 180K)

Don't know about you, but I'd keep sex a taboo. You know, not seeing it everywhere

It forces them to think about their subconscious beastiality fetish. Their boners don’t lie...

I occasionally get a boner from anthro chicks but bestiality pretty much instantly kills it.

i want to fuck that dog

I dont even post jasiri, I just lurk here.

Attached: 1500247761529.jpg (240x260, 22K)

that dog isnt cute just looks retarded , nigger.

Here's for you, retard.

Attached: IMG_0927.jpg (730x831, 94K)

If that is your dog it looks really like you, retard.

Only an idiot would post anything about their own lives here, nigger.

I bet you do, faggot.

I would love to keep playing with you but adults need to work. Just don't cut yourself on that edge while I'm gone.

Actually it seems people are paying less attention, which is a great thing because it means I have to see it less. Good job Sup Forums tards.

Doesn't this count as spam? I was banned recently for making an Elon thread and doing the whole "who thinks was him?" Thing. Admittedly a retarded thing to do, can't even blame mods for that. But this hyena shit is spam too