Yet another school shooting in the US

>Yet another school shooting in the US
Why are you americans so fucking stupid with guns? Does the UK have school shootings? No they don't because guns are highly regulated. There hasn't been a single mass shooting of schools in over 30 years.

Face it you brainlet americans, you need much tighter gun control. The blood of children is not worth "muh 2A right to guns".

Attached: download.png (310x163, 9K)

OP: *gets stab with a spoon*

The UK has mass rapes of underage white girls by a bunch of foreign invaders. Maybe they should have some school shootings, London isn't English anymore

Guns aren’t the problem. School is. If there were no schools then there would be no school shootings. Ban schools

Its Americans. Fucking thick as shit.

just ban guns already

you mad you dont get to own a gun user? the salt is real.

ban schools

Fucking house niggers trying to keep the other slaves downtrodden, disarmed and demoralized. You wonder why you have no freedoms and don't realize picking up a gun turns you from a subject into a citizen, enjoy your continued slavery

Noone needs guns besides for hunting, simple.

and how do you propose we would determine whether someone is using their gun solely for hunting?

How about say the jews during ww2? They defiantly should have been disarmed right comrade?

Including people who are hunting you.

We have school shootings because liberalism has masqueraded itself as being "the accepting" party when all it really does is form a holier than thou mentality that feeds off of low self esteem, typically found in soy cucks and feminists. Liberalism paints the world in a black and white picture while at the same time works on the basis of feeling driven conflict. That hypocrisy creates SJW's, and the PC culture thats splitting the country in half and isolating kids that mean well but end up not fitting in, causing them to lash out against their bullies in the only way they've been taught: with a holier than thou black and white mentality.

School shooters are sick and need mental help but make no mistake, liberalism is the direct cause of the majority of school shootings in the US. The Joker movie depicts this pretty well, which is why the media bashes it so hard. In countries without access to guns people find other ways to harm their fellow man due to similar reasons (if not more extreme due to globalism)

Attached: Snapchat-365888978.jpg (891x1080, 99K)

You immoral shitbags trying to disarm their fellow men are the lowest of the low. You are advocating theft of property and the removal of ones right to protect themselves. It boils down to weather you believe people own their own body and as such they have the right to defend themselves or are they property and as such don't have the sovereign right to protect themselves and as such the police/state is wholly responsible for your personal safety and securing the physical protection of the governments property. Are you a piece of property or do you own yourself and your actions? You left wing retards chasing some sort of group utopia trying to force the best outcome for the larger group fucking abuse the individuals rights of everyone. Stop advocating theft

Let them shoot each other, who gives a fuck about America anyway

the shooter wasn't white, no one cares.

Garbage bait. You know you like guns

If that includes hunting tyrants, then yes

You should give a fuck because our military is massive/global and if the right wingers have their way you eurofags have another Hitler on your hands.

>duh we ban da guns and look at us!!1

>mass stabbings
>mass rape
>pedophilia rampant

You sure showed those Americans... Absolutely nothing.

Yet another knifing in the UK
Why are you Brits so fucking stupid with knives?

Attached: 1.jpg (634x658, 75K)

You britfags are fucking autistic. Who the fuck cares if a few kids get shot, when guns literally stop millions of fucking crimes a year. There is a proven negative correlation between guns and violent crime you fucking degenerates. The UK has rising violent crime and rape because you dumbfucks let sand niggers into your country and you cant defend yourselves. Have fun with your face full of acid you brit motherfucker.

How the fuck is this an agrument? See someone with a knife just fkn run away. Can't outrun bullets.

This thread is proof that Americans are literally the dumbest cunts. Just look at their arguments.

>Duuuurr crime exists in other countries so killing children is okay

"if you see someone with a knife, just run."
oh great, if only stab victims could've heard this advice.

I'll get my acid for my trip to the UK so I can burn your retarded face off

Sounds like you needed another shooting to understand it. What's important is that eventually even you managed to grasp that americanz are cancer. Even themselves know.

Attached: 1573203337229.jpg (720x774, 44K)

anyone who tries disarming Americans or advocates for gun control is based and under a antifa spell

This. I happily count two less sharters in the world, I also hope they don't lift the ban because in any case the only good american is a dead one. Mass shootings are good.

No, they live in a country where its impossible to get shot.

OP is right. The shooter should go free and they should arrest and charge the AR-15

It makes sense, as guns are the problem.

based and liberalcuck pilled

home made guns exists you dumb fuck. i could go to home depot and buy a tube and abit of steel and some wood and some springs and build a home made 12 gauge easily

You don't have guns OR freedom. You know why law enforcement doesn't kick in my door for calling a tranny "faggot' online, like they do in the UK...
Because we have guns.

Attached: bfbfb.jpg (640x290, 11K)

Attached: grggh.jpg (765x401, 21K)

That doesn't happen where I live because people don't obsess about guns and killing children.

gun controll "TOTTALLY" works

Sources: Trust me dude, The Daily Mail, The Sun

Arm school children with tanks

Kill school children, can't have school shootings if they're all dead.

yes it does. in australia bikie gangs get busted all the time with home made guns. in the uk look up the luty sub machine gun

Bikies are really all you need to worry about but they don't go randomly killing people unless they've fucked with them. I live in Victoria and I've never even seen a gun that's not on a cop

yeah i live in ararat i have seen plenty of home made guns. fuck i made my self a home made 22 pistol. easy af to make.5 mins in bunnings to find the materials. and drill and tube a spring and a welde rand some scrap metal.