Has user ever tried psychic seduction or magick on a girl?

has user ever tried psychic seduction or magick on a girl?

Attached: 5602311630.jpg (1440x1626, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7557947/Shy-awkward-student-19-faces-JAIL-sex-assault-conviction.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I turn 30

lol

anything but trying to be a genuinely good and caring person eh?

lol and that does what? make a bestie cuck eh

Girls go into heat just like every other animal. You meet a girl and her pupils seem a bit dilated but you dont think shes on drugs (or even if she is if you're into that) shell be more receptive to your advances. Breasts swell a bit too if shes a regular friend and you notice. Directive touching works sometimes too, touching of the elbow or somewhere to guide her to another part of the room for example. I'm married now but used to think human psych stuff was neat.

it makes you a compassionate and likeable human being you fucking autist. where did i say "be a little beta bitch"

human psych 101

god this is so autistic

caring seems to be a destructive measure for the most part

you say this as if autistic guys can trick girls into liking them, girls arent animals you can hack, if you are just an unlikeable, awkward person it doesnt matter how horny a girl is that one day.

This shit right here, NLP and social confidence are awesome skills to have for getting just about anything you want besides just pussy.

social confidence isnt good for pussy :O

not being self aware and socially retarded is a destructive measure for the whole part. im 5'7 not that great looking and i have social anxiety which makes me seem quite awkward a lot of the time, i just treat girls like people and not like pussy on legs i put on a pedestal, i dont even try to woo or flirt with girls. i've had no problems with dating beautiful girls.

true

if user has a step by step on kino escalation and where to meet girls

You can never manipulate her, but you can increase your chances by seeming more confident and safe to be with. But never over do it cause you'll seem like an douche. Talk with open arms, when sitting down don't put your legs together, smile often showing a bit if teeth is best, make eye contact when talking but don't stare, listen more than you speak but participate in the conversation. Make small refrances that connects you to her some way, steer away from themes like x'es or problems in life. Have your back straight and head up, and Never! Pull up your phone! When she is interested everything gets more easy, and after you'r first fuck/kiss you can start to shape her as you wish, by different methods. Got a ton of other tips, but it would take ages to tell. And it takes time to learn yourself this and make it seem natural. It's not done overnight. If it works? Oh yes it does. Ive done it on several girls. Currently married with child and side chick. She started to not listen to me, so I separated and told her to fix herself before coming back. Guess who came back as a better version of herself. Has also successfully dominated and manipulated men. No sex or kisses there ofc.

And ofc groom yourself and dress nice.

goodjob user

gg/zKNKzQ

What, like looking at each other from across the room, making faces?

Gj user, reinvented the wheel.

Just adding some, girls are always easy when drinking, no matter status, but never get her too drunk unless you want a useless bitch. And never get more drunk than the girl. Remember you want control. Pay for the drinks to show economic status but learn to differ from the girls that just want you to pay and those who actually are genuine. If it's more than one girl, friends ect make yourself likeable by everyone of them, but later on trie separate her a bit from the others to make that special bond. By separate I don't nessesary mean that you remove her from the "gang" but just get your spacing.

May beginning to belive I'm some type of narcessist while typing all this..

everyone is something eho cares fucking judgement, maybe in a world where men dont have to do everything or get cucked for not providing more its pro slavery not survival of the fittest, psychological tricks confused for purpose relationship is an attachment it comes with bs like all attachments

Friends don't trick eachother.

no they dont

op is hot lol

Attached: 70718908_1423446607802845_431531914638008089_n.jpg (1440x1800, 231K)

>touching of the elbow

do you fucking boomers even fathom how completely out of touch you are from how the world works now?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7557947/Shy-awkward-student-19-faces-JAIL-sex-assault-conviction.html

selfish magics like that will come back to fuck you in the ass user

is there a way it wont, sex speell fun for both paeties involved?

The fact that today's girls is easy to find and get in touch with? If you find a girl that accuse you for sexually assault pinnponts that you've found the wrong type of batshit crazy girls. And need to find another pleace to hook up girls.

You bring your own magic.

Lol wut?

Attached: 1568170412670.jpg (914x1200, 197K)