JIDF

>JIDF
>CSCC
>Correct the Record
>Russian Troll Army

Is Sup Forums a battleground for memetic warfare?

test:
>Israel made Bush their useful idiot instead of defending their borders themselves
>Clinton created ISIS and tried to cover it up
>Putin shipped immigrants to Europe while brainwashing them to be racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seRyZeLamAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying Israel didn't btfo the enemy in the Six Day War.

>Clinton created ISIS and tried to cover it up
False. Even if she did it should't matter i'm sure she had a good reason.

Yes but why fight when you can convince dumb Americans to do it for you?

Or did it completely by accident while trying to keep the Saban Family Foundation donations flowing.

Bonus: share your shill encounter experiences

>Putin shipped immigrants to Europe while brainwashing them to be racist
Wrong. BASED Putin!

But what can be more based than duping the entire western world into being racist fascists?

Back on topic: what percentage of posts on Sup Forums aren't payed for? My guess is 10%.

DING DING DING

We have a winner!

If there was no value in free discussion among europeans, the kikes would not spend so much energy to derail it.

>Is Sup Forums a battleground for memetic warfare?

Yes.

If you stay here for any length of time, and have half a brain.. you will realize its just plain obvious.

holy shit I didn't realize it was that easy to summon them
I can tell you at least that my country does not have a shill army

Can't we just have a Dune thread?

lol

As long as people acknowledge its fantasy not science fiction

>The Megaphone desktop tool was a Windows "action alert" tool developed by Give Israel Your United Support (GIYUS) and distributed by World Union of Jewish Students, World Jewish Congress, The Jewish Agency for Israel, World Zionist Organization, StandWithUs, Hasbara fellowships, HonestReporting, and other pro-Israel public relations organizations. The tool was released in July during the 2006 Lebanon War.

>The Megaphone Desktop Tool acted as a wrapper around an RSS feed from the GIYUS website. Originally, it gave the user the option of going to a particular site with a poll, and if the user chooses to go to the site, the software then casts a vote automatically

>Giyus tries to save you the time and effort of locating the voting form inside the website, a seemingly simple task that may prove quite confusing at certain sites. Whenever we technically can we direct you straight to the voting action. If you have arrived at the poll results, it means that you were directed straight to the voting action and have already successfully voted

So yea, we have a lot of shills.

That's not even a real quote from Dune you dumbass. Its "he who can destroy a thing, controls a thing". Thus the image should say "He who can destroy the memes, controls the memes."

This has been made worse since Reddit invaded, after they started getting banned for not being radical enough of leftists.

So now we have all these moderate leftist cucks watering down the discussion with shitposting and objective truth denial.

we control the memes

youtube.com/watch?v=seRyZeLamAE

4:21

>HE WHO CONTROLS THE SPICE CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE!

ok

what do you think anons, is high level insider guy memetic warfare?

>"truth of Russianism"
based Putin speaks it every day, why shill the contrary?

Can confirm, Hillary pays for every shit post in the trump general.

But who pays for the Trump shitposts? we have an organized Trump general thread every day...

It's probably Trump doing it himself. We all know he basically never sleeps

word on the street is Trump has no advisors, just Sup Forums

LOL. I wouldn't be suprised if a good bit of info he gets is from here.

Interns probably fetch info from here and feed it to him

I've saw r/the_donald actively try to drive traffic to Sup Forums after the FBI High Level Insider thread. it's like they feed of each other

I checked out the alexa rating for Sup Forums earlier today. Just look at this and tell me it's natural. In april, a perfect mathematical gain of visitors to this site came here. It's probably a lot of bot on here or something. It reeks of something weird

Yes, we control the memes of production.

Shills, interns, and a modicum of newfags. It all adds up.

F