Sup Forums ive been vaping cannabis for years to battle insomnia and out of the blue im suddenly allergic to it

Sup Forums ive been vaping cannabis for years to battle insomnia and out of the blue im suddenly allergic to it.

has anyone else had this? i think im allergic to the PG in the cartridge but i cant find any information on which ones use VG or PG.

Attached: download.jpg (263x192, 6K)

What do you mean allergic?

chances are you're using bunk carts. could be the oil itself or the cartridge. this is what people are dying from
stop using carts

my throat swells up like an anyphilactic reaction my uvula is swollen so that when i swallow the uvula is tugged down then slides back up.

no im using official off the shelf carts in a legal state

no i use legal off the shelf cartridges in a state where its legal to buy them.

Gargle 20ml of pure black semen. Should help with these symptoms.

what kind of game are you playing where you only gargle 20ml? get on my level, i know my tolerance is higher than that so that cant be it.

Stop smoking carts like a f a g g o t and get you some flower or dabs. I work at a dispensary and I can assure you the stuff that’s put into those carts is fucking yard debris.

legitimately does not matter
even carts in legal markets at licensed shops are usually full of poison

If you dont want to smoke get a dry herb vape so you dont have to fuck with PG. Shits not good for you.

vape dry herb instead

I would avoid vaping until they figure this out. People are dying! Just stick to smoking in your legal state.

i guess im going to have to i have a PAX dry vaporizor its just hard to use in public and more expensive.

I was hoping it was just PG and i could find information on which brands contained it t oavoid those specifically.

If you vape daily it's honestly worth the investment

Allergies are usually external manifestations of mind problems
It’s psychological, user
Keep vaping and get over it

if you vape to overcome insomnia then why do you need to do it in public?
no. these cartridges are dirty as fuck and actually really harming people

stop being a faggot and smoke hash - god you vaping faggots are worst thing to happen to weed community, and it's already fuckin awful

Attached: 71188568_570294430456651_2694330125176648672_n.jpg (540x540, 224K)

(nsfw Sup Forums /weed/ discord btw; Y8484Y)

>allergic to it
Kinda gives the impression you're allergic to the weed itself, if it's just the propolyne glycol you could just smoke it or take edibles.

You have either one thing or another. One is a PG allergy or a Vitamin E Acitate allergy. Stop and smoke regular bud

I hope the cartridge explodes on your stupid face vapefag

because i also like it? is it ok with you that i like something which is also helpful to me in some way?

i think people who like to tell other people how to enjoy something instead of just getting on with their life are "ruining" external perception of the community,

no that's fine I was just legitimately under the impression that you used it solely for insomnia
nothing wrong with enjoying getting high but I'll be honest if you have to do it all the time that's not good
I'm an alcoholic and I still manage to go and do things without bringing a flask

"i think *sniffle* i-i th-thi-think th-that"
holy shit shut the fuck up - every facet of the way you smoke is pure faggotry; oh MY BAD - you're NOT EVEN FUCKIN SMOKING.

"bro i do it before work and at work bro"
fuckin stupid fuck - find a good method or quit

no smoking just flower and having the reaction would mean its teh weed vaping a cart means im allergic to something in that cart of which there are many ingredients.

i hope you can let go of the anger that causes you to spend your time pissing into an ocean of piss.

Boi did you even read what I said. I get that it's either the PG (propylene glycol) or E acetate. My question was, why not just smoke it or take edibles? Wouldn't recommend vaping black market carts.

what hurt you to make you so angry? im asking for help finding a good method which you dont think im allowed to ask?

there is no link between the post and the post referencing vit e.

i could not know youre the same person and i dont think either thing we said means the other cant be true

It's tongue-in-cheek; look around and recognize the culture you're swaddling in instead of taking everything like a junior year high schooler

You want a good method - there's about 2 solid, and the rest are meh; regular flower via pipes, and concentrates via dabbing. Everything else blows ass (well, maybe edibles are nice - I don't get any effect so I don't know) - ESPECIALLY VAPING. Firstly, enjoy potentially dying to some shitty chinese cart, second, they're loaded with such gross artifical shit.

Buy some wax or hash and put it on a bowl next time and that can be your introduction. After that, it's time to move on to buying a nail and torch and start dabbing

why do you care what i do in my free time without affecting anyone?

legit curious just normal trolling or specific hatred towards vaping? i dont blow clouds i ghost my hits because i agree thats very annoying.

Yeah the person originally referencing vit e was someone else but it's possible that's what you're reacting to as well. You never answered my main question though.

you cursed and resorted to insulting and caps lock, i have agreed the answer is to try flower and youre still arguing for it,

really man how are you not "taking things like a high schooler"

why did it start with your shitty attitude?

i did answer it to someone elses i have no problem with actual smoking its just less convenient and more expensive and the edibles are usually based in milk or butter which im allergic to so could have.

Wow, you are an INCREDIBLE fucking faggot - keep whining, I'm out

Like you just fuckin walked into Sup Forums for the first time - no wonder everyone on this site hates smokers, you make us look retarded "WHY R U BEING MEAN!?"

lol im not upset youre just gate keeping. the way you like things is the right way and anyone who doesnt like the same is you is wrong and a faggot and dumb and fuck and shit and fuck.

you probably pop a blood vessel when someone asks for a well done steak.

everyone who answered seriously i appreciate your time it was a bit helpful

Nice trips. You could try making your own edibles just with cannabis oil. Dunno if they're available where you are but tinctures are an option as well. Either that or get quality carts where you actually know what's in them.

you're vaping carts what the fuck is wrong with you. underage ban

Oh my goddddddddd! Holy fuck! This is the fucking greatest shit ever you fucking ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! I'm high as FUCK!! JESUS wwooooooooooooo I just got a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed!! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus... Haha fuck all you jimjilbong pukers

I'll have what you're having thx

Vapetard here; I think raw gardens,kurvana and select distill the best oil,absolute brain fryers

Yeah dude carts from the legal weed shop fucked my lung up. The doctors don't give a shit either unless you are literally dying. Time to stop. I quit 6 months ago and am still having issues.

stuff that cause allergy stockpilled in your body
stop stockpilling stuff in your body that can cause allergy

Most vape juices use a mixture of both v and pg. If you're getting juice made for tanks, it's more than likely 60-80% pg. If you're getting juice made for RDAs (open coils), it's more than likely 70-90% vg. Best bet is to ask the store you get it from. In my experience, I've seen a lot more people allergic to vg, but I'm only one person.

Source: former vape shop employee in a shop that handmade juices in house

Bullshit faggot. A real dispensary can make amazing carts. Go role play somewhere else you fucking nigger.

I think the culprit is shitty Chinese coils. Seems like all this vape bullshit started around the time the China trade war started.

It's a big investment but get a Pax 3 it's much safer than vaping the carts and will probably save you money on bud it's a great vape

What kind of trash dispensaries are you impoverished niggers going to?

i had a similar problem, but i wasn't actually allergic to cannabis.
i took a year break, then one of my friendos at my job offered to smoke a blunt with me.
>took a hit
>instantaneous coughing, like even before i inhale it to my lungs, it's just in my mouth (no homo)
>coughing for literally 5 minutes straight
>attempt to take another hit
>same shit
>i figure it must be because my throat is raw from abusing diphenhydramine every day for a year straight
>next time we smoke i don't get high of diphenhydramine beforehand (i can't fucking stand work without being fucked up off something)
>less coughing and i can actually inhale and get unfathomably high after a year break
>i'm seeing colors and shit
>the world looks i'm walking on a slanted surface, but feels normal
>eyes are beyond red
>boss asks "are you OK?"
>me "yes"
>proceed to get the fuck away from my boss
>next day my boss buys weed from me
>everything went than expected

Attached: peepeefeels.jpg (303x328, 16K)

I used to run a dispensary nigger. The tests are a fucking joke and there is so many ways to cheat. Plus everybody that makes carts orders empties from China. I used to be really into legal weed so it would be safe. It is not. It makes me sick cancer patients are buying weed and edibles with mold and chemicals on it. On top of this vape fiasco. The state I live in doesn't seem to give two shits either as long as the money still flows.

I literally got better product on the street. The FDA either needs to take over the state programs for dispensaries or they need to be shut down. Inb4 oh noes not my weed goy. Most these assholes growing the shit are coked out lunatics that care nothing for you or your health. They just want cash for rent and another Oz. to cut up and flip. Everyone would be better off growing their own.

I vape but I use a dry herb vape - the Magic Flight Launch Box. I use it every day and it really is a great bit of kit. Pax 2 sounds very good as well. Those 2 are best portables. For desktop vape look into a Volcano, Da Buddha, Silver Surfer.

>Everyone would be better off growing their own.

This is the future. I'm 36 now and only have 1 dealer left. When I move house next year I'm going to set up a little cupboard and just have 2 or 3 small autoflower plants going.

If carts aren't working out for you just dab. And buy an electric rig like the Carta or Puffco and you can take it anywhere. And dabs are awesome so there's that.

Very good points you make.

Dont trust that something should be safe just because its sold legally in a legitimate place of business. Empty carts from China are filled and then put out for resale, carts probably not sanitized before filling either. Has been proven that quality control tests are falsified. I woukd like to see FDA regulation in place but would probably require federal legalization first, my biggest fear that the only THC being sold in the legal market is produced bY the same big pharma putting out opiates. And the THC will only be available in pill form, not smokable bud that the majority wants legalized.

be prepare for the smell
OH THE SMELL
your space will REEK of weed.

i remember when i was in college, i would put my weed just in 1 bag. and on the way back home with my dad driving, the smell would infiltrate the entire car within 5 minutes in an hour drive.
but back then my dad didn't know the smell of weed so he probably just thought it was the smell of my cologne or something
>him: smells nice, what brand is it?
>me: uhhhh, irish spring! (panicking)
later i decide to grow weed plants in my closet at home with parents. during vegetative growth it smells like any other plants.
>him: what plants are those?
>me: uhhhh, moonflower. (made up bullshit plant name because i don't plan in advance like a typical stoner)
once it gets to flowering stage, it stunk up the entire house, and i have a big house.
>him: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SMELL
>me: maybe another skunk?
>he actually buys it
now i just have to play it off for 6-8 weeks until the plant is ready for harvest
>mfw when this actually works

Attached: xibit.jpg (500x332, 27K)

>uvula

Do you mean vulva? Because that would be pretty hot.

Hmmm...who guessed it was him...?

Attached: 841573135021686.jpg (1562x1141, 137K)

I also meant to note that growing your own is a sure fire way to grow decent healthy smoke at low cost. Another thing to note if wanting to continue vaping is the benefit of knowing a company or at best a trustworthy individual that makes their own oil with no Vitamin E Acitate, since its used as a chemical to thicken the oil. My oil connect has oil with very thin viscosity and no added flavors or chemicals. Private producer unfortunately but his stuff gets me high AF and never felt sick or had lungs ache. Only downside is the cart burns way quicker than store bought ones. But evens out since im getting way higher off far less vape puffs. Best bet is to smoke, dab, eat edibles

Best ways to ingest herb:

vape > edibles > dab > smoke

Yeah I'm not sure what would happen if the FDA got authority. It could be good and bad really. I think it just needs to be made federally legal. There will be shops opened similar to a pharmacy (like dispensaries were orginally intended) for medical patients. Then everybody else grows their own. It's stupidly easy to get a medical card btw. My stomach hurts will suffice. One thing I do see happening if there ever are federally licensed dispensaries the will likely sell federally grown product. Similar to how Canada does it I think. There are like 10 growmasters and they run massive warehouses for the whole program.

As it stands now greed is a big factor in things. There are too many loopholes and we are the ones getting hurt. Until you can 100% trust and know the source of what you're getting nothing in the weed world is safe. No one got hurt by weed back in the day really because you are always accountable to your friends. If something happens it's not hard to figure out where and how