I’m addicted to cocaine and I feel as though I’m definitely addicted to cocaine

I’m addicted to cocaine and I feel as though I’m definitely addicted to cocaine.

I have a a big performance tomorrow in front of approximately 460 people and I had previously promised to not drink or do blow, however, I did both to a crazy extent, more than ever, and also by myself.

This thread is kind of a shit post but I desperately ask to all of you. Why the fuck am I like this? I promised myself to stay sober for the night to have no repercussions for my big performance.

Why the FUCK am I like this.

Attached: 38CFD773-61CF-47BA-A367-0EF7EDEEC31F.jpg (500x335, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOSB#Role_in_addiction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well user im in the same boat... my psych plug got a good hook on some really good coke and has had it available in quantity about a 3 minute drive from my place. I've gone thru almost an oz. In less than a month

I walked out of my mc manager job in the middle of an 8 ball run no sleep for 40 something hours and proceeded to do more come with my gf and drink for about a week. I have a new job now that pays 13.00 compared to my 21.00 at mcds lol and I'm broke as fuck. Tomorrow is my 2nd shift and I've got shit to do in the morning and it's 309 am.... wide awake

Jesus Christ man. That convenience is no good at all. Don’t know how to get off this damn drug when I feel happy and confident as hell. It’s the worst and my heart and blood pressure is definitely takin a toll. Not sure how tf to moderate it when it could fucking kill us

Same boat. Can’t even afford this god damn addiction

I absolutely love blow but only do it once a month maybe. Used to be worse, knocking back moire than an 8ball every week. You'll either ruin yourself or water will find its own level. Best of luck to you OP.

Your life has been full of disappointments and fucked up things have happened to you. Your stress resilience is low, because due to your negative life experiences, your neurons no longer release dopamine normally.

That is why you feel a drive to imbibe drugs that affect dopamine release (alcohol) and reuptake (cocaine), and the drive gets more intense when you feel more stressed.

One might call these things a "crutch", but neurologically and evolutionarily speaking, they are coping mechanisms that enable normal cognitive and social performance – until you overdo it.

OP here I need to get on this level. ALSO previously promised to only use it on special occasions but as stated, obviously not the case cuz my whole justification is “well I have blow, so why don’t I do some?”

You should just get a prescription for methylphenidate to treat your ADD symptoms instead of doing coke. The mechanism of action is the same.

It's the convenience that is making this so hard.... I've got a problem with stimulants anyways. I always have, once I start it's so fucking hard to stop and come down when I know I can just do more and feel ready. Im staying with my gf now about 30 miles away from the plug but we've got a solid 4 grams here. I just know im gonna regret this shit tomorrow when I'm cooking on the line in a busy ass restaurant

OP here again. God damn you sound like a god damn professor and I hate to say it but you’re speaking the truth. I can definitely say I’ve got a terrible addictive personality. I appreciate you chiming in, because this is the truth I didn’t want to hear but needed to hear

You would not have that problem if the stimulants were measured in pills taken, not grams snorted.

All you guys need to try amphetamines. It's better in every way except the social stigma
>way cheaper
>lasts longer
>possible to get perscription
>better high

Attached: 194.png (480x480, 96K)

God damn professor here.

Amphetamines also deplete your dopamine/noradrenaline and serotonin storage vesicles, so if you're going to use them for a long time, you NEED a daily neurotransmitter synthesis maintenance routine:

In the morning
- 2000mg ascorbic acid (Vitamin C, crucial for dopamine metabolism)
- 10mg nicotinic acid (niacin, Vitamin B3, crucial to prevent tryptophan conversion to niacin)
- 500mg L-tyrosine (dopamine precursor)
- 250mg magnesium hydroxide (NOT oxide)
- 25mg zinc citrate or picolinate

Before supper / going to sleep
- 1000mg L-tryptophan (serotonin & melatonin precursor)
- 20mg pyridoxal-5'-phosphate (Vitamin B6)

Save this text, you might need it later.

Ya dude fuck that... I was doing meth all summer... started with 1 or 2 small key bumps 3 or 4 times a week in June and telling myself it will be fine just snort it don't smoke. Ended up hooking up with a bunch of dudes and smoking that shit and being on a bender up 5 days at a time until I told my brother I was using and he broke my pipe and promised top drag me to na if I got another one and kept going. Told my gf I had been using and keeping it secret but never told anyone about the hooking up. No dope for me anymore 2 days turns into 3 months

I stopped using that stuff last month on 10/11 but l now I'm doing coke and quit my job and have turned my whole life upside down.... I've got .50 of mdma and 3 doses of lsd and am probably going to use that to try and mentally reset. Hope it does some good on my perception of what's important

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-212334_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 659K)

That’s me with cocaine man. I say “just one key bump and that’s it for the night” and you remember the comedown is hell in and of itself and do another bump just to keep yourself fucking same. The cycle is awful and what condemns me to keep using

Honestly I can't say too much about it in confidence as I'm not too knowledgeable about it, but the reward system in your brain has rewired to always perceive cocaine as your next dopamine reward.
It's overridden nearly everything else that can reward you mentally as its so quick and instantaneous, why wouldn't your brain be craving more and more without you thinking about it?
You've got a real long road ahead of you if you don't cut down or stop altogether, the amount of money and time you'll be spending on it will be beyond you.
This isn't too comparable as it is stronger, but I have had a 4 year (mainly the past 2 years) long addiction to weed, where just like in your case, the consideration of doing it became so minimal it was incredibly easy to do it at any time of the day, any day of the week, despite consequences.
I'm 23 days sober now from it and yes I realize it's not as hard to quit compared to cocaine, but I promise you the withdrawals from any drug are going to send your body and mind flying due to the chemical imbalance in your body.
Good luck to you man this is going to be really hard but is definitely possible.

im on it now and my issue is just that i can't stand doing difficult tasks without using it to focus... granted sometimes i just want to use it because the high is great and i have major depression but the stuff is the only thing that helps me get through a day feeling like i accomplished something :/

in short, i feel you user. life is rough and we turn to the shit we shouldn't sometimes. if you think it's crossing the line definitely seek help from people you trust and love

fuck off cocaine addict cunt just stop doing it. tired of seeing your threads you faggot.

>I'm not too knowledgeable about it, but the reward system in your brain has rewired to always perceive cocaine as your next dopamine reward
Here, read more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOSB#Role_in_addiction

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOSB#Role_in_addiction
> Current medical reviews of research involving lab animals have identified a drug class – class I histone deacetylase inhibitors[note 2] – that indirectly inhibits the function and further increases in the expression of accumbal ΔFosB by inducing G9a expression in the nucleus accumbens after prolonged use.[13][36][39][40]
>These reviews and subsequent preliminary evidence which used oral administration or intraperitoneal administration of the sodium salt of butyric acid or other class I HDAC inhibitors for an extended period indicate that these drugs have efficacy in reducing addictive behavior in lab animals
>the sodium salt of butyric acid or other class I HDAC inhibitors

there you go, buy some online

Do more cocaine faggot. Are you some kind of pussy?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

Fun image.

You can totally smoke tea though.

Can definitely agree. The depression definitely just gives me more Justification to do it

Hahahahaha I guess I’m not the only one who’s got a problem in life. What’s so wrong in your life user?

>I'm addicted to cocaine and I feel as though I'm definitely addicted to cocaine

Yup your addicted to cocaine I feel as though you are definitely addicted to cocaine

Hahahahaha I noticed this after I posted. I posted it after doing alone, I’m definitely a dumb duck and “definitely addicted to cocaine” lmao

God bless man I'm sending u some positivity hope you can kick your demons

Stop clinging to shit

hey guys, ex coke addict here. had to quit my job and go back to my parents at age 30 for them to babysit on me after i ended up in the hospital because of my addiction.

im 2 years clean and about to finish my career in psychology because I want to develop an effective program for addiction because they're ALL bullshit. I tried everything in the past.

I thought I'd share with you that the way I finally stopped my coke habit successfully was by working on my emotions; more specifically, my sense of guilt and self acceptance.

I managed to stay clean for months at a time in the past but it was always a struggle. Always felt like I was fighting it, until I finally fixed it from "the source".

I wont go more in depth now, but perhaps this could help: forgive yourselves for the shit you've done in the past until you love it. Start owning up to who you truly are at heart without giving a fuck about how others will judge you, it doesnt matter if youre a dick, a selfish prick, awkward, shy, etc. just allow yourself to BE who you are until you love it. Everything will make sense later.

Best of luck.

>Amphetamines also deplete your dopamine/noradrenaline and serotonin storage vesicles, so if you're going to use them for a long time, you NEED a daily neurotransmitter synthesis maintenance routine:
>In the morning
>- 2000mg ascorbic acid (Vitamin C, crucial for dopamine metabolism)
>- 10mg nicotinic acid (niacin, Vitamin B3, crucial to prevent tryptophan conversion to niacin)
>- 500mg L-tyrosine (dopamine precursor)
>- 250mg magnesium hydroxide (NOT oxide)
>- 25mg zinc citrate or picolinate
>Before supper / going to sleep
>- 1000mg L-tryptophan (serotonin & melatonin precursor)
>- 20mg pyridoxal-5'-phosphate (Vitamin B6)

great advice, thanks user have some nice tits

Attached: 1572114909410.jpg (2048x2048, 572K)

Hookers and blow. Make sure to trash your hotel room too. Go out like a fucking rockstar

That's addiction user. You don't control the drug anymore, the drug controls you. You've lost. You think you can moderate it, guide it even control it a little but it's an illusion. You are past the point of willpower and self control. When you're ready to become the responsible version of yourself again go get some professional help. Good luck man, I spent 7 months in a rehab, it changed my life. For 15 years I forgot that I could be a genuinely happy user.