I'm finally ready to an hero. What should be the last film I watch, before the lights go down?

I'm finally ready to an hero. What should be the last film I watch, before the lights go down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdJeN1wPbu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A Talking Cat!?!

Seven Pounds

Clerks with the original ending.

It's a Wonderful Life

The Dark Knight Rises (2012, Nolan)

After watching, restart it and leave chapter 1 on repeat, then go and plow through a crowd at the Fast 8 premiere, and an hero via cop.

I don't know. That one might give me a reason to live and none of us want that.

Unironically, this

Oslo, 31th od August
Sunset Limited

OP listen

Into the Wild

Jimmy Stewart was blind to what was around him. I'm afraid there's nothing left for me here.

Wait. Is Polanski doing anything new, soon?

But go out and rape hot bitches, take down people with you
>going out like a cuck all alone

Well, obvs.

how old are you OP? just asking if you're under 30 you're way to young

There's something out there for everyone. Try leaving the house and leaving Sup Forums I did it, it worked out for me. Sometimes we just look for happiness in wrong places. I know I might sound like a optimistic bullshitter but try it

If I ever decide to go on a murdering spree, I'm going to write "The Bane-ifesto", which will detail the ways in which I can crash a plane with no survivors and the religious implications of doing such in relation to the false deity CIA

No one cares. If you're gonna kill yourself just do it you fucking attention whore.

Over 30. Not ancient, but I've been around since before W.T. Snacks fucked the whale.

I dunno. There's just nothing left, man. Maybe Chungking Express? The Seventh Seal?

just do it right now without thinking.
chances are by the time the movie is over you'll back out, and i don't wanna see you suffer anymore. Just end it. Right now. Right this moment.

What have you always wanted to do? If i was gonna off myself I'd do a bucket list. Maybe on the way doing all those things you'll meet some people.

Watch the entirety of Naruto. If you had any doubts left about offing yourself that should help.

Shit. Now I have to watch God Bless America.

>watching anime
>recommending it
>still hasn't killed self out of shame

why

Only faggots an gero. You're not a faggot, are you OP? Be man and go out in a blaze of glory. Fly ti the middle east and fight in the war. Maybe convert and get some virgins out of it.

>and the religious implications of doing such in relation to the false deity CIA
do yu have the screencap about cia being god and bane being the ubermench killing it? or something like that

>If i was gonna off myself I'd do a bucket list. Maybe on the way doing all those things you'll meet some people.

are you recommending that OP become a radical terrorist, my fellow american? cuz that's kind of fucked up desu

Sunset Limited
get you in the mood

He doesn't have to join ISIS, he could join the kurds, failed Iraq or the Iran powergrab.

Do you imagine yourself as Frank?

I wish I had a false tumor.

uh huh

i see you user, you fool nobody

They're basically all the same, tbqhfam. I feel a smidgen more pity for the kurds, though.

Human Centipede 3, seriously it was comedy gold

It's possible you're mirroring a character? Possibly a bad influence, enforcing feelings you didn't originally have. Maybe don't go out on a rampage like him.

I'm currently watching The Ninth Gate. I'm not sure how I would feel about things, if this were to end up being the last film I ever watch...

Double Down.
youtube.com/watch?v=rdJeN1wPbu0

Virgin Suicides

Original ending?

How about you don't kys, that way you can watch more movies in the future.
If you kill yourself, you are foregoing the likely- hood of life getting incrementally better.

Sunset Limited is highly underrated.

Can you guarantee an end of capeshit, user? I don't know if I enjoyed anything from 2016, aside from "Paterson."

Have a wife and children.

I've had three wives and one kid. None of it made my life any better. Every screenplay submission gets rejected, so fuck it all.

Anytime soon? Not likely.

That said, the bubble will burst. If you have ever heard of "creative destruction", that is what will happen eventually.

Society at large will tire of capeshit (at some point), forcing studios to develop better films to remain in the game. If they don't, they will economically fall and fail.

Give it time user, I wanted to kill myself for years. I'm finally making something of my life, and I'm glad I gave myself the chance.

Do the same, if only to throw up your arms in triumph for the day capeshit falls from favor.

so you are killing yourself even though you have a kid and because "screenplays" get rejected?

lmfaoooooooooooo

I have 8 wives and 13 daughters and I'm pretty happy

Even Owen Wilson's character in Midnight in Paris is a successful screenwriter! If that's not motivation IRL suicide, I don't know what is.

*From the makers of Problem Child 2*

Sansho the Bailiff, the saddest movie ever made.

dante gets shot by a robber

That's means we would have never had to suffer through his garbage acting in later films? Score.

My Life, starring Michael Keaton