Day 3 of impeachment inquiries begin soon, they're bringing in the big witnesses. How screwed is this senile old man...

Day 3 of impeachment inquiries begin soon, they're bringing in the big witnesses. How screwed is this senile old man? Him cutting foreign aid is proof enough.

Attached: 421536237272.jpg (678x452, 26K)

>Him cutting foreign aid is proof enough.
Anything, just anything you're so desperate because orange man bad.

3 years down, 5 years of your autistic screeching to go.

Attached: !crywithtrump2019.jpg (900x900, 219K)

>npc tears

>because orange man bad
This perfectly encapsulates just how ignorant and brainwashed magatards are. They think that people don't like Trump simply because of groupthink and the """fake news""". They actually think WE'RE the ones who are brainwashed. It's truly astounding.

Now, of course some of them don't really believe this. They just say "orange man bad" because they're bratty children who don't have any substantial arguments.

>autistic screeching

Nothing like confirmation bias with my coffee in the morning.

>Nothing like confirmation bias with my coffee in the morning
You should cut back on the former. It's bad for your health.

I haven't jerked off in 15 days.

Isn't he almost done soon anyways? Why is this happening so fucking late?

hes done for, america will finally be free

ok rabbi

>Why is this happening so fucking late?
It isn't happening at all.

Mueller 2.0, even worse egg on the face of the democraps

>It isn't happening at all
How delusional do you have to be to think Trump won't be impeached by a House that has a Democratic majority?

orange fan mad

You're too fucking stupid to exist.

KYS

trumpie delusional

this delusional

but that vote will only serve to reinforce the fact that the dems have no good candidate for 2020

donald trump will not be impeached. however details of Adam schiffs pedo parties will come to light once the charade fails

You idiots know impeachment and removal are 2 different things?
Trump will probably not get impeached, and will definitely not be removed.
Whether I'm right about that, the long term damage the democrat party is doing to themselves is fucking hilarious.
They have shown that they cannot win on ideas, and spend almost a complete presidential term looking for ways to remove him.
Democrats have nothing. And have been advertising it 3 straight years.
I did not vote Trump in '16. But I sure as hell will in '20.

Yeah, in Magaland, that would be the only takeaway.

>tl;dr triggered trumpie reeeeees
get new dialogue

2 weeks ago -> Trump is retard
today -> Trump is master international criminal

imagine being mad that a guy didn't give tons of our money away to another country

you forgot to say who the great new hope is

You idiots know impeachment and removal are 2 different things?
Yes, and it's pretty clear that we're both talking about impeachment, not removal.

Give yourself a gold star for knowing how the process works. I'm proud of you, user.

>Will probably not get impeached
Why on earth would you believe this?

>spend almost a complete presidential term looking for ways to remove him
If he wasn't continually doing shady/illegal things, this wouldn't be the case

>I did not vote Trump in '16. But I sure as hell will in '20
You've already made it clear that you're retarded. You don't need to convince us.

>democraps
What the fuck kind of toothless insult is this? Why don't you call them poo poo heads?

ok rabbi

Sup Forumscel seethes

>the president america deserves

Attached: 82a1f36dda40a18dc93adb6966105416.jpg (1398x1034, 191K)

Doesn't roll off the keyboard, dipshit.

Has to admit guilt of 'illegally misusing' his own charity gibs to help fund his election campaign and pay down debts for his own business. Some Gibs from veterans no less. Now has to pay a $2,000,000 fine to the charities & the Trump children have to go on 'charity training course'.
Uses weasel words to claim it was a minor technical error & political motivated hatchet job.
This is our Commander in Thief.

It's fine in moderation and may prevent prostate cancer. Too much though, may contribute to an enlarged prostate, user.

Not a fan of the fat fuck, but its because the democrats have been playing the same, tired little game since the 2016 election, and still havent realized people are getting sick of the constant pandering to outrage.

They're not pushing for conviction. They're pushing to damage trumps reputation enough to bolster their own numbers come the 2020 election. Vermin Supreme could beat what the Dems are offering right now.

literally nobody fucking cares, i know i don't

stop acting like an offended little child

2 days of nothing burger testimony must have you suicidal.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 18002738255

Attached: nothingburger.png (712x479, 295K)

That doesn't mean anything. You're talking nonsense.

>literally nobody fucking cares, i know i don't
must be why no one else is mentioning it ever. hey trumpies no one cares about your feelings. cope

someone posted that in /gif/ and one of you jewfags got all butthurt over it
>good to see it works here as well

reeeee. get new memes npc

>hurr durr spamming okay rabbi is doing something i love my life as a Sup Forumscel
weak

did you fail in the impeachment argument, and decided to try something else??

...what?

have you taken your meds today??

>It's fine in moderation and may prevent prostate cancer
>Doesn't know what "former" means

>They're pushing to damage trumps reputation
They're pushing to hold Trump accountable for breaking the law, you fucking weasel.

You're not fooling anyone with your "I'm not a big fan" bullshit. You're either a full-blown magatard or an apologist. Either way, we both know you'll be voting for him, so just stop with your "reasonable mediator" act.

Attached: nothingburger.gif (712x479, 154K)

buttblasted jewfag detected

can you not read? Is there a more capable adult around? If no one really cared, which is completely false, no one would mention it. Simple enough?

Triggered much? Now show me where they touched you.

Listen to Pelosi yesterday.
Goalposts moved.
Again.
And again.
And again.
And again.

All for nothing. I can't wait for the epic libtard meltdown 2.0 Nov 3rd 2020.

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

Insinuating that the Democrats don't take away rights and steal our hard earned money. Where's the freedom in this? There's no freedom to America if Trump gets out of office.

If a Democrat stepped into office, freedom will perish

when you're that much of an npc you've got your assigned memes in gif and png.
kek

Attached: nothingburger.jpg (712x479, 54K)

>Sup Forumscel thinks he's making anyone feel anything kek
>Sup Forumscels are pathetic children ;^)

jpg too! how cute ;^)

>triggered
I funny how Trumpets pollute these threads with nothing but hostility, whining and misinformation, and then call anyone who gets irritated by their ignorance and dishonesty "triggered".

>how cute ;^)
We already knew you were a cocking sucking self loathing libtard queer.

it's easier for tard brains to just shout triggered, they crumple pretty fast under any scrutiny

oh, nobody other than autistic and dysfunctional adults care

They started calling for impeachment the day after the election and haven't stopped. Its all just mindless drowning now.

you keep posting, obviously from sever butt trauma
how many shekels have I cost you??

aww faggot you're done. reality cares it's all over the news, care to join us?

why ensure his landslide victory in 2020?
I feel like the deomcrats are working harder then the trump fans to make this happen.

obama has already said fuck joe and has already endorsed his buddy whats his name.

>They started calling for impeachment the day after the election
1. No they weren't
2. The calls for Impeachment during and after the Russia investigation should be understandable for anyone who isn't a Republican cultist.

Let me remind you: they proved collusion (see: Trump tower meeting). They just couldn't prove ILLEGAL collusion.

Not to mention all of the guilty pleas and indictments that involved illegal activity between key members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. It may not have been impeachment-worthy, but it's perfectly understandable that many liberals were calling for it. And I think we both know that if it were the Clinton administration that had been involved in all of this, Republicans would have been calling for Impeachment from day 1.

Durham is coming...

better hurry to lick it up

I know neither side wants to believe this, and if you listen to her Pelosi didnt want to file for impeachment (contrary to right-wing news it's not a "coup", a coup is when YOU take over, if Trump is removed then Pence is in the seat and the Republicans remain in power). also, shes quite aware mitch wont allow a Senate trial and no Senate has EVER removed a Pres. however, he really did commit a pretty blatant crime from July to September. That's when the crime happened, so now we're in the phase where charges are filed. They're doing the job required of them.

No one cares. The Dems do not have enough votes to get rid of him. Nothing will happen.

The best they can hope for is that enough of the people are sick of him that he will get voted out in the next election.

If you honestly think impeachment is going to help his chances, you have gone down the rabbit hole into the 7th level of delusion known as Magaland. This is a netherworld that I'm afraid there's no escape from. The only solution is suicide, which I'd highly recommend.

if he's impeached then he's impeached, I can't do anything about that, but if he's not it will make the democrats look even worse, they can't get anything to stick to him so far and why would anyone bother voting democrats if they're that ineffectual, also I love my life so suicide is a no go

> DOJ reviewed the call and said no crime was filed

Where did you get your law degree mr prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner?

>Insinuating that the Democrats don't take away rights and steal our hard earned money
>says some wagecuck who's never benefitted from a single Republican policy other than his right to waste his pennies on guns he doesn't need.

>but if he's not it will make the democrats look even worse
Yes, but there is no way that more than 15 Democrats are going to vote against impeachment.

I realize that this is very difficult for you magatards to come to terms with, but you'd better prepare your asses for maximum butthurt.

You do realize that even if the house votes to pass articles of impeachment it takes 2/3 of the Republican controlled Senate to mean anything?

GOP have already proved they're just going to sandbag the whole process

He'll be fine for now. I'd love to see him go, but it will not be because of this. There is no way the Senate will vote to remove him unless 70+% of the public want him removed from office, and we're nowhere near that.

Pelosi is way too savvy to send this to the Senate and lose the vote. That would only give more power and status to Trump heading into the election. My bet is that they'll go through all of the inquiry stuff to get the damaging info into the public sphere without actually impeaching, and then let the election run its course...in hopes that it will all look bad enough to torpedo his chance at reelection.

Not a wage cuck first off. I am my own boss and make my own schedule and I make decent enough money for my liking. I live pretty simple anyhow and I am happy with this

Now getting to you now, I wasn't talking about guns, why the fuck is guns the first argument for you guys? Seriously, this has nothing to do with whether I own a gun or not. It's the fact that the constitutional rights are being taken away.

Our freedom to decide what life we want to live is in jeopardy and on top of that, the dems wants to do stupid things like up the tax dollars, implement bills for fines for the stupidest of things but yet that's dems for you.

I can't tell you how many times I was screwed over during tax time when Obama was in office and the fines for the lack of health care.

I got screwed 3 times by the dems because my health insurance didn't communicate with another department and there was a delay and that was just a 1 month lapse. But that 1 thing that wasn't even my causing was enough to warrant a 4 figure fine. That law shouldn't have been a thing to start with. So much hurt came to our nation just from that alone.

That is just 1 of many examples of the corruption that is democrats.

Democracy is reliant on government intervention for control.

This is not freedom

I was just speculating on what would happen if he doesnt get impeached, if it happens its not going to make me feel much at all

Democrats didn't prepare for the black ledger questions, and denying it existed is denying the biggest Ukranian watch dog that has existed. NABU will be fucking pissed, Biden will be fucked as soon as National Anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine steps in.

I'm well aware

I'm also aware that unless Trump disembowels a baby and fucks it's corpse on national television, there won't be enough Republican support to remove him.

That said, impeachment is going to hurt him. It's just a question of how much. He only won by about 70,000 votes in key districts, and his approval ratings are lower now than when he took office -- when you add impeachment on top of that, it's not looking good for Lyin' Donnie.

says the jew getting free healthcare and education thanks to those american wagecucks

I'm a trump voter and even I believe this more then the more radical posters on here, so many leftys foaming at the mouth thinking they'll get instant gratification is so unseemly.

Dems don't even know what they are impeaching him for. I'm sure Schiff will find it if his eyes dont pop out of his head first.

>TRUMP SPAMMER ASSHOLE IS TIGHTENING
>nothingburger incoming
>trump 2020 win inevitable
PRAISE ZION!

i like how the democrats rolled out the shiny new black man after the 50+ candidates already have gone at each others throats like some funny battle royale

Nasty nancy gets her nasty claws in for all the nasty bitches who didnt get enough media coverage accusing him of rape. Remember Stormy Daniels? Shes a dirty whore and everyone knows that, but did you know shes a die hard liberal and hates republicans. Just like almost all liberals that are pushing for his impeachment, they are fiendish fucks who hate people who dont share money especially if its money that has nothing to do with them. Its not about what he did in Saudi Arabia killing literally the worse person besides Bin Laden, which he should be a hero for, but the fact that the democrats didnt get credit and tried to write it off that Russia did it just because. Just because why, because its a vye for world power and the democrats dont want any republican in on it. And who paid russia millions for their support and are throwing a shitfit about it not working, uhhh...the demoncrats. Just the most corrupt bullshit. How many tentacles are they shoving in the office to have their way with the American election is astounding. What are you trying to prove? That he has secret taxes and a super secret conspiracy? Wow, take a look in the mirror.

A nigger?

>You're not fooling anyone with your "I'm not a big fan" bullshit. You're either a full-blown magatard or an apologist. Either way, we both know you'll be voting for him, so just stop with your "reasonable mediator" act.

Magatards bought in to trumps Machiavellian narcissism, and the apologists you assume I'm siding with are about as retarded as the media claiming Hillary had a 90+ percent chance of winning in 2016. Im sorry you can't see this game of "pushing for accountability" is about as phony as Maxiene "poverty pump" waters concern for "her people."
I'm sorry you can't see there are more diverse opinions than "orange man bad" and "muh pronouns!" But hey, I'll lay it down for in in simple terms. Trump is as corrupt as Nixon and only half as bright. The establishment dems are as corrupt as J. Edgar Hoover in his prime and less transparent about their racism. Establishment republicans are bought and paid for, and this whole system we're fighting over has been swinging toward an oligarchy for decades. The politicians are only doing what their corporate masters want. After Trump, its back to business as usual, and thats a hell of a lot more dangerous than a fat, blubbering pinhead with a hateboner for anyone who tells him he's wrong. You on the other hand, are either a troll, a shill, or a low information voter with a cuckold fetish. So pull up your big boy "antifa" panties and get your own shit in order. After tyrone is done packing , of course.

All those words, so little substance.

>And that (anecdotal case which doesn't really highlight any corruption at all) is just one example of the corruption
Wow, I guess I'm convinced, user. The Democrats are corrupt and the Republicans aren't. You win.

>tl;dr baseless tard reeees from a triggered bitch
foam more faggot, just seething!
kys

i know it's Sup Forums, but i was trying to be polite

>Dems don't know what they're impeaching him for
Yeah, the hearings are nothing more than the Dems just trying to figure it out lol

The stupidity of magatards never ceases to amaze me.

Wouldn't it Sup Forums funny if they fail impeachment by one vote in the house and everyone blames Katie Hill the fascist?

inbreds gonna inbred. they have to lie to themselves to cope. it's really obvious and really SAD.

Read what Pilosi said yesterday when she announced going after bribery. That's exactly what the inquiry is, she admits it. Kek

Another Cali-Mexican mad that Magaland isn't MaangLand. Fuck you Spic.

insufferable, aren't they.
almost as bad in person at times

Ok Zoomer

>Yes, but there is no way that more than 15 Democrats are going to vote against impeachment
Maybe. It depends if they're insane or not. I don't think all Democrats are orange man bad crazy, they all dislike him. Sure. But if there's no evidence then it'd look bad for their relection. I live in one of those districts where we vote red for presidential and vote in blue senators and reps, even during a presidential election. Really comes down to how many of them are moderate dems in areas similar to mine.

>when she announced going after bribery

First the whistleblower.
Then quid pro quo.
Now bribery.

Quit moving the goalposts when you know you can't score.

see
oh no a Sup Forumscel got mad and said spic however will we recover.
cope more faggot.