I just paid my mortgage off Sup Forums. Called the bank and made my final payment this morning

I just paid my mortgage off Sup Forums. Called the bank and made my final payment this morning.

Got nobody to celebrate with irl so thought I would share on here.

Got a nice bottle of whiskey to open later on in celebration. Might get a pizza or something. For now though I'm pretty hungover.

Attached: woopwoop.jpg (768x512, 45K)

pls Sup Forums

Attached: ED8116A3-3E28-4C17-B95F-B49F9B3B126B.jpg (754x821, 45K)

Congratulations, Sup Forums is dead now, Americans are all sleeping

I’m awake

Congrats man. Now a woman cant rob you of your livelihood if you get married. Unless you are married and your wife helped pay, then rip.

Go to bed at once

Based going to auction tomorrow hopefully will have a new place before Christmas

Pedo

Dope

Congrats! A major milestone to being about as independent as one can in the modern world.

Congrats Sup Forumsuddy

not a chance bro.

thanks bro's

Congrats anonkun, I still have a long way to go myself. But I’m not complaining. So few people can even get into a house anymore without a significant other or roommates. In just a few years my house has appreciated by 25%, which In theory Is nice. higher property taxes not so cool tho. If I hadn’t purchased when I did I literally couldn’t afford anything but a small house in an area I don’t want to be

Attached: B2884575-1AFD-4E12-B3D6-4764AFC86828.jpg (720x720, 73K)

Yeah did it all on my own. No help from mum and dad. I had a housemate for a year when I first moved in, one of my oldest friends from school. Then my Mrs moved in for 6 months after he moved out. For the last 7 years since she moved out I've lived on my own and I wouldn't have it any other way now. I love having my own space and the peace and quiet.

It’s 8am, I just woke up

Fucking goals my dude

Not going to happen, OP is always a fag

I hear that. being single has its perks. Having said that I’m still hoping for a happy stable relationship sometime soon. Don’t care if I get married, I’d rather not really, but if she were to insist I’d do so. pre-nup is a must tho

A likely story. Next you'll be telling me that you slept well.

Yeah I've got some of my own shit to sort out before I'm ready for a relationship again. I hear you on the pre nup. That would be a deal breaker for me. I don't really see the point of getting married though.

Time to sell and buy more expensive house. Start over again.

Well good for you. If you are an American, please realize that after paying 300k for your house you own nothing! Not one fucking thing. Dont believe me? Try this experiment: dont pay your property taxes for a few years and see how fast "your" house gets taken from you! Hurray!!

Yes, I'm afraid so. Going to have 6 months of just enjying some extra money first though.

Not American so I'm all good :) I'm in UK

Nice to see a wholesome thread. Good on you OP, you're doing better than most of us.

Thanks user. It's great what you can achieve with some drive, hard work and determination. My job isn't even that well paid, I just live a frugal lifestyle within my means.

God I hate my fucking country. This place is a first world shithole

We all hate your country too user. You'' be ok once Drumpf gets impeached.

I’d like to think so but impeached or not, half the goddamn country have already made it clear they are retarded and think this man is the best thing to ever happen. Even after he’s out of office these people still exist!

Yeah there is that. America is full of Americans. I'm thinking of moving to Canada. Maybe get myself a log cabin up in the mountains.

The jews finally let you own a home after making you pay 5 times its value over a lifetime of servitude only to take it back once you die? Wow congrats!

>lifetime

I'm 36. And now I have an extra £700 a month to do with as I please. Life feels pretty good right now.

>I'm 36
LOL you're practically a grandpa. Imagine thinking your life is good when you're THIS OLD lmao

Gj man

how much was it?

thanks fren

Congrats user. I’m slowly chopping away at mine but making some principle payments most months. How old are you and how long did it take?

£82,000. It's a 2 bed terrace in the suburbs of Manchester. Worth around 100k now.

I put down a £26k deposit and borrowed £56k which I have paid off over the last 8 years.

Congratulations Sup Forumsro
I paid my mortgage off about eight years ago. It's phenomenal how much difference it makes to your quality of life and ready cash.

Thanks bro. Yeah I'm gonna be careful not to spaff it all away. I'll save/invest most of it and enjoy a bit more extra cash each month.

Don't you pass on pizza user. Don't ask. Just get pizza ok?

Attached: 8536a0e60ff3dd40278e9f3f61cbf1a4--taylor-swift-hairstyles-taylor-swift-bangs.jpg (499x750, 36K)

Congrats homie! I'm paying an extra $1500/mo right now, trying to make mine into a 15-yr loan instead of a 30-yr. Should be done with it in another ten years, and I absolutely cannot wait. I'm jealous of you.

Enjoy that whiskey, buddy...you've earned it!!

>t. brainlet 20yo basement/rentfag

who [spoiler] doesn’t own a home and has no financial plan, cash, or credit history to do so [/spoiler]

I've got another 20 years on mine if I keep paying like I have been. But, once our vehicles are paid off and my wife's student loan bills are gone, we will have approximately $6k/mo extra to throw at the mortgage. That should kill it off in 7 years.

Yes, I like my cars. We have $200k in the garage and another $50k outside. Daily drivers can depreciate but the classics just gain value as time goes on. Not a bad investment. But take this advice from me, NEVER start a car project as an investment. You will lose money and you will cry. Buy someone else's loss if it is concourse. I bought a very rare classic in Barrett-Jackson condition for 1/4 the appraised value. I'm finishing some of the finer detail work and it'll be a center circle show car.

Good job, try and live for as long as you can before you die, thats always a good plan, enjoy your last years on earth, your mortgage means nothing but you got a house to live in thats had, god knows How many people lived in, enjoy your death

I did, I went to the supermarket and bought a stuffed crust meat feast. Now I'm gonna sit my ass down and start getting drunk and high.

Thanks bro. The plan is to die young as old as possible.

You are welcome, embrace it

>Post abouts about paying off dumb gay mortgage
>"Congrats b/ro, hope thats me one day i'd sure like to bend over for you too OP"
>"I hate america, orange man is so bad hurp durrrp"

I'm sorry, I must be mistaken I thought this was Sup Forums not tumblr fucking pathetic ass faggots

enjoy living in your moms basement user