Question Session #2

Continued from

Be back shortly. Ask questions again if not answered in last thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dweNB
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>On the other hand, if public opinion can be shifted towards rational infrastructure development rather than over-the-top extravagances with no additional functionality (nicer airports?) you can feed the narcissist tendencies in a good way

What do you think about this? Would it be something that would help our infrastructure?

Is it too late for attempting peaceful change for the greater good in the US? Or is violent change inevitable?

So what are the factions, in abstract terms if needed. What are the endgames?

Why are we supposed to hate hitler and the nazis?

asking again:

How concerned should we be over Russia invading the Baltic states for the same reasons they went into Crimea and eastern Ukraine?

I'm interested in the answer to
from otherfag. Child molestation and human trafficking is a big weakness of the enemy we should exploit.

Can you expand on what you mentioned about George Washington

Which theory is correct: plate tectonics or expanding Earth?

electro-magnetics seem to always be tied in to this type of thing when I look at what the government's efforts have revolved around this topic.

Is there any basis to the notion that consciousness is the energy which holds things together on scale larger than gravity can operate in?

This is a personal supposition.

i.e. when we look out at the structures that we have mapped, they oddly resemble neurons.

Galaxies spin axis are aligned along magnetic field lines. Can you have magnetism without the associated electrical component?

1) About the median income rising to $500K, how would this be accomplished? By expansion of technology allowing for others to create new markets such as Space Exploration/mining (imagine how much R&D would need to go into materials fabrication, energy production, agriculture/bio-tech, etc)

2) As mentioned by , if you are an altruistic society, why work in the shadows? Is there some other organization(s) that are out there that would prevent you in your goals?

What do you think of Max Tegmark's Mathematical Universe Hypothesis?

Does anybody in the world have over one trillion dollars in assets?

whats the long time outlook for europe? is austria important?

I understand why malevolent schools or societies would lurk in the shadows while working towards a grand plan through deception and manipulation.

What stops altruistic societies or schools from gaining more exposure, even if indirectly (not including obscure Laotion Zoetrope animation boards)? Would the great collection of insight and wisdom not be of use for good people the world over to take action?

It's fair to describe US society as crumbling, which means it isn't in a position to support open borders. A wall isn't going to solve your problems by any means. If you think of it is as an end goal rather than a stop-gap measure, your situation isn't going to improve much.

Red pills available:

Archive here for any who may be interested:

archive.is/dweNB

Violence in terms of widespread bloodshed isn't inevitable. Change without at least an implied use of force is not going to happen however.

What is fueling the "factions"... driving them to act as they do? Ideology (which ones); Religious belief? Greed?

As I understand it, the direction the world moves toward is the product of different vectors, motivated by their own interests and struggling to make them triumph above others. There are some surface of frictions between the different "factions" but it is rarely confrontational on a large scale. Did you ever think about making a "map" of those different interest groups, factions, whatever you want to call it?

It would facilitate things and a doxography of the "ideologies" of your adversaries should help as well, though that's assuming they aren't just inspired by money.

What do you get out of roleplaying on Sup Forums you fucking autist.

Wall is stop gap IMO. After the wall, we still have a country in dire need of vision and spirit.

in the last thread you touched on an aversion to the middle class as a source of potential dissidents

youve also stated that median incomes could reach 500k/yr within the next 10 years or so

elimination of the middle class isnt in the cards as youve said

is the goal to make everyone so comfy af that they would never dream of dissent?

or is the goal a hyperinflation scenario where yes everyone makes half a mil but uses it to keep the stove warm at night?

people with little to no resources would be less of a threat than an affluent one with time on its hands, no?

Do we have time machines right now
What's the situation on aliens
What technology did the nazis have did some go back in time

One more what should I invest in to be a millionaire do in have to move

It's better to think in terms of processes rather than end games. Theories of governance, how to maintain order, and things like this are vastly more important to comprehend than derivative operations in support of these ideologies.

Even if HLI is a turd burglar it's still more interesting conversation than BBC tranny Hitler.

SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITTED

What was hitlers endgame?

Is climate change (man made) real? If not why do they push it?

Nuclear attack coming soon?

Does Russia (Putin) still have influence with al-aqaeda and and if so. The ties that Clinton has with al-aqaeda are they allies (in any form) or do they hate each other but Clinton uses al-aqaeda for her own ends?

For those who don't know Alexander Litvinenko claimed that Russia trained Ayman al-Zawahiri and Semion Mogilevich (Russian head mofia boss guy) sold arms to al aqaeda.

Also is Clinton just the "doer" person. She get paid via the foundation and then she makes stuff happen through connections? Also is Obama paid through the Foundation?

The 2.3 Trillion that went missing and was found missing before 9/11. who did that money get funneled/go to?

>Is the goal a hyperinflation scenario where yes everyone makes half a mil but uses it to keep the stove warm at night? People with little to no resources would be less of a threat than an affluent one with time on its hands, no?

In my opinion, people with little to no resources cannot make any significant progress (societal contribution, technological contribution, etc) so I would assume that particular scenario is not desired.

Where do you stand on theory then?

Well the wall helps in some areas like immigration, but the pic i posted was from one of Trump's HQs and it shows Nuclear power plants and a massive High speed rail system being built and tied into the Wall and you said we need REAL ideas that actually help our infrastructure. If all of that's true would it help or hurt us?

Russia generally acts for reasons of defensive maneuvering rather than aggression or empire building. There isn't much to be gained from an outright invasion of the Baltics, but they are actively cultivating friendly regimes, especially in their immediate neighborhood.

Is Graham Hancock on the right path with his assumptions about a worldwide, high tech civilization existing before the last ice age? Could you tell us about this ancient civ in any detail? Do we have any bases/operations on the moon or mars yet? Do crystals serve a function with reaching a higher state of conciousness?

I like you
These are entertaining, and I'll admit, somewhat enlightening threads

Tell me what a disillusioned scientist/engineer should do with themselves these days if you don't mind

should we be scared of ai?

In what direction(s) should one look, academically speaking, to get a better picture of all this?

Also how do I into the /x/ stuff? Is there really an element of the occult at work in the workings of the world and geopolitics?

they also cant cause any serious threat to the established order which seems to be the main concern

>Is there really an element of the occult at work in the workings of the world and geopolitics?
Redpill youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m

The most important thing underground in Hawaii is rich deposit of rare earth minerals. Slightly harder to get at than in Afghanistan, but much easier than fighting a war.

See

Feel free to ask more questions.

Fair point. My assumption was when HLI threw out the $500K number, the spending power would be roughly the same to today, maybe a bit less. And if it's roughly the same, more people would be better off, given that the money would probably be heavily taxed for everyone's benefit, assuming the taxed money collected would be put to the appropriate use.

>significant progress
I agree, it would merely be the illusion of progress. I think that we are at the point technologically, that the illusion needs to be replaced with actual progress however.

People are tired of the illusion of progress and the power players are expending almost their entire energy output at maintaining illusory progress as a means of control.

Things will reach a point soon where more and more people will no longer merely accept the illusion that things are getting better and will begin to demand that things actually get better.

imho.

You've veered way off course here. Learn more actual physics.

when is the mainstream going to finally realize that the war on terror is just as stupid as the war on drugs.

Hi there, again. Thank you for answering my question in a previous thread the other day. I have another for you.

I remember having my first lucid dream when I was 5. I would also have dreams that would show me future events. In my 20's I decided to attempt to "master" the sleeping side of my life and studied mostly Carlos Castaneda and Gurdjieff to do so. That's when things got scary. I ended up successfully training myself to have out of body experiences prompted by the process of falling asleep. I was also able to successfully affect others with these OOB events. It got too scary though, and I ended up being attacked (for lack of a better word?) by my own mind while awake, hearing voices when I was trying to fall asleep, things falling off walls, see words appear in the grass, and being bothered what I think were units of consciousness that have no physical form. It seemed that the exercises I was doing (attention exercises, a lot of eye movement stuff and silencing of the internal dialogue) actually induced schizophrenic symptoms. When I converted to Christianity it all stopped after about 6 months of fighting.

Can you give me some insight on what happened to me?

Is your group in any way related to what is in The Kyballion by The Three Initiates?

>that the illusion needs to be replaced with actual progress however.
The questions then become "how can we make progress" and "are we actually making progress in the right direction". My question is what can be done to bring people about to thinking these questions?

physics fag here

Regarding the CF, how is the message spread without liberal subversion and outshadow the email scandal? Most liberals are completely unaware of SAPs or even care. It also seems most of the "attacks" get easily reconciled as petty propaganda by liberals and literally nothing sticks to the bitch in the end.

If something concrete exists between her and the extorted SAPs where can anons like us dig into to uncover it?

Speaking of, anything here worthy of further development?

>you can actually offer freedom before the establishment figures out you're rocking the boat and doing it for real.

>I think I get you, Washington played his opposition at their own game and beat them.

>He had them thinking that his work (and that of those who he was working with) might have actually their work and thus allowed him to continue.

>Bringing the same notion forward, if we can make Black Team think we are doing their work, then we might have more of a chance at succeeding because the opposition will think we are an extension of their efforts rather than an attempt at making something else come in to being. This is where we can best employ our force multipliers and alternative armaments.

>Find those key logs and break up the log jams, close the technology gaps.

>Right track?

Why do major companies like google support diversity and immigration

Should we be afraid of virtual reality?

Are artificial wombs coming

We can increase the energy per capita consumption 10x in 10 years with current technology. It's a better estimate of GDP than most metrics, especially if you're talking about productive GDP.

We work in the shadows because there are groups that want to snuff out people like us. We don't have the ability to eliminate them overnight. The best we can do right now is very targeted intervention.

How will the massive population boom in Africa affect the coming century? Africa is expected to have a population of 4 billion by 2100 with no real progress being made to stabilize the continent? Are we in for decades more of mass migration out of Africa and is there a plan in place to deal with it?

THE FRACTAL YOU FAGGOT

TELL THEM ABOUT THE FRACTAL

This is more like an analogy than a theory - very limited usefulness.

There are individuals with control over $1T+ capital.

Virtual Reality.

Game Changer?
or Change Changer?

Energy consumption is a broad category. What the hell does a 10x energy consumption net (figure it signifies an increase in industry and such, but what else)? And another question is how that energy will be supplied? Is there some sort of technological breakthrough that will make energy production cheaper, easier, more reliable to harness?

To the extent we're secretive, it's to protect our own survival.

My question in this thread () was a little more specific. I would assume the answer is because powerful people want people like you dead. Surely there are ample indirect ways of getting the information out though. What stops your organization from pushing as much info out to as many people as possible? I refuse to believe that Sup Forums is the best outlet reachable without getting "snuffed out."

I hope you answer this specifically, it makes very little sense to a simple man untrained in the ways of the ancients.

I'll think about an infographic for you along these lines.

please answer if you can kind sir?

Elimination of the middle class isn't one of our goals.

Your regime would very much like to see this.

No time machines or aliens.

I'd assume this is one outlet amongst many. Probably to get "the signal hidden amongst noise", as someone put it.

No

The Universe is a microneuron highway of a higher dimension...?

Why would they want to get rid of the midle class

Have we seen any hint on these threads of this guy being legit?

People are claiming he predicted the attempted coup in Turkey. Unable to verify.

Mogilevich is a western asset and al-Qaeda is the CIA's baby.

The Clintons made their real wealth through involvement with the CIA cocaine dealing. The paid speeches are nothing in comparison. The CF is similar to USAID, another arm through which the regime exerts (often sinister) operations under very thinly veiled cover.

The missing $2T is mostly not really missing, but simply funds that were siphoned into black projects.

Not sure, but as long as it doesn't end up like some sort of elaborate "Papa John's" pizza ad, I'd be happy. Hell, even if it was, I'd still get a bit of a chuckle from it.

well... original FBI user said non human like aliens existed and now this

You said Obuttlicker is more sinister than people know, moreso than being a CIA manchurian candidate? Sinister how?

FBA user also mentioned he threw in some red herrings as extra cover. This was probably one of them.

What black projects?

What are your thoughts on The Kyballion by The Three Initiates?

I'm pretty sure the fbi user said there is life in the universe.. not ayy lmaos.

Also remember, this is Sup Forums. Shitposting is to be expected. Think it's our responsibility to go out and verify ourselves, so we can't take what HLI says at face value either. "Trust but verify", right?

The big picture is, very roughly, that consciousness was loss in catastrophic events in the past. Evidence of civilization remained, consciousness was regained, people realized that it existed before and was lost. Mystery schools form to try to protect against that happening again but are eventually corrupted by ideas like the need for masters and slaves, therefore justifying an effort to keep most people unenlightened, unconscious, downtrodden. We're a splinter group opposed to that and seek the highest elevation of each individual.

Was Stanley Kubrick murdered?

Mozart?

Tesla? Although old, frail and ridiculed, the fact he had a White House appointment the next day is 'suspicious.'

Was he the greatest mind of the last century? ( no confirmation necessary)

Top 3 greatest mathematicians (excluding Srinivasa Ramanujan).

They were the easiest way into europe to create the european union thus giving the US more power in europe than ever before.

How would one go about employment within your circle?

Is it knowing the right people/having the family?

Getting astonishing grades in ivy league colleges?

Do you ever bring in uneducated people or those without degrees?

What would you tell somebody who never even attended a single class of high school due to unfortunate circumstances and even worse parenting? Get garbage minimum wage jobs for the rest of his life?

Surely there's some sort of clandestine government program seeking people with no direction or motivation in their life. Maybe scientific or medical testing? I have to be good for something.

We support a new generation of safer nuclear power plants and high speed rail projects, although not of the usual design.

thank you very much for your replies

just speaking from the gut here

the separation of people by personality type would probably achieve your goals far, far faster than trying to exert controls financially

no matter how comfy you make some people, they will always want to create problems

it would be better to start profiling people as they grow up and steer them in the direction they need to be in

as of now it seems to be expected to happen organically and way too much is left to chance

control of information would also be essential

So, "your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods"? We trying to, proverbially, re-partake from the fruit of the tree of knowledge and elevate us all?

>high speed rail projects
Maglev vactube trains?

No bases on the moon on mars. We don't consider the prior civilization to be particularly high tech by modern standards. Comparable to what existed 2000 years ago, but more integrated globally.

if you cannot see the fractal than you are either a fool or a puppet of your own design

so you know your enemies/opponents in person? you seem very interested in history so what are some important events?

Depends on what you mean by occult.

What role do the "establishment" play in a historical and global sense ? I heard you mention them in terms of American politics and revolution, but how do they fit in to the bigger picture ?

I want to learn as much as possible, and spread as much knowledge as possible. What college degree do I go for?

It was meant as a 10x improvement in real terms per capita, i.e., an elimination of poverty and the sort of conditions that allow extensive free time to develop as a person.

Again, getting into /x/ territory, but sounds almost like what happened in the Biblical story of the Tower of Babel. People working together to build a tower to the heavens, being struck down with different languages and splintering off. Then again, I could have interpreted what you said completely incorrectly.

And I honestly hope and pray that this happens.

Was the coup in Turkey a failed US-attempt, or a false flag by Erdogan to seize more power?

married to a Canadian. She wants to wait till she gets a visa to come to USA. Will take 7 months. Or I could make her wait in America and it will take 12-20 month for her to get a visa but she is at least here with me. So do you predict anything crazy happening in 7 months to stop her from coming?

Hey, I'm new to Sup Forums as of today and have no idea what I'm reading, but I'm under the impression this guy is some kind of RP nut job.

I'll set that aside for a moment, because mystery schools are fun.

Can you predict the future? What are the limitations on predicting the future? Why is the future predictable?

You played the game for the thrill and lost yourself in the process.

Honestly, who knows? This is Sup Forums, just enjoy the posts for what they are.

there is literally a single algorithm that all existence can trace to

nearly every religion, cult and secret society was based around various aspects of this "equation"

this is the literal proof of god

cringe

What kind of secrets are encoded into the mathematics and proportions of the ancient structures, such as the Great Pyramid? Is the Imperial Measure (foot, mile, etc) an ancient measure based on sacred geometry?