Does anybody else intensely hate Hillary?

I hate her and hate everything about her. I hate the way she looks. I hate the way she talks. I hate the way she laughs. I hate the fucking smug smirk she has on her face. I hate the way she acts. I hate her entire policy platform. I hate the very notion that she is even contending for the presidency. I hate this bitch.

I never did hate Obama. He's a goofy negro. It's hard to hate goofy people. I just can't hate goofy people.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/8143
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
donaldjtrump.com/positions
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/democratic-debate-hillary-clinton-flip-flop-213247
newyorker.com/magazine/1996/02/26/hating-hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi, me!

i'm voting for hillary, so there's that.

I feel like I have a sixth sense, I hated Ted Cruz before I even knew anything about him then his wife turns out to be Goldman Sachs, CFR and NAU advocate. All these shmucks fall in line. I'd tell Paul Ryan to shut his refugee loving ass up as fast as I'd do the same to your boy Obama, especially now that his term is up and he's going full antagonistic nigger more.
Anyways, I'd let Clinton give me a handy, her hands are alright and something about the fat wrinkly texture would probably be alright. Aside from that; literally demonic.

I'm scared shitless of her winning.

If BLM destroys race equality under a black president; then what will men hating feminist do under woman president?

Don't worry user. That's a normal response from a healthy, morally sound person.

That's just your eternal human soul responding the presence of pure evil. Totally natural.

I legitimately fear for the future of the country in the event of a Clinton victory. Didn't fell that for Obama (even if I hated him too)

What? Hating Hillary? This is Sup Forums - politically correct, silly! It's a safe space here! We're all #ImWithHer!

the clinton foundation ((( 100 billion dollar scam ))) aquired nukes, put them in 13 cities and are using them as a blackmail to stay as powerful as israel or russia

also, PRAISE KEK

i know that feel OP

Just enjoy the simple life and simple things cause soon it'll be gone.

Take a chill pill dude you're getting way too emotionally involved in politics...you sound like a tumblirina

Yeah, I fucking hate the cunt. If she wins I will walk around in constant fear of accidentally seeing her evil, robot, cunt face on TV or something.

I've legit been thinking of ways to kill her. Easiest and most likely way I thought was a suicide bomb vest and trying to give her a fist bump :-)

Yeah, I hate her. I can't even imagine having to listen to her for the next 4 years. I never really hated Obama even though he's a nigger, but this bitch... I can't stand anything about her.

Whenever she gets on TV I have to change the channel. I never did that with anyone else in my life.

your a dumb, ignorant, poorly educated shit head.

The republicans have wasted millions of your tax dollars to attack her. They came out with 9 Benghazi reports that all say the same thing.

They had over 60 votes to repeal obamacare despite obama being the president. (that means he would veto the repeal)

and now they are pushing this bullshit on you and you are devouring it. They are wasting our tax money. vote those fuckers out.

DIE DIE DIE

Hi Hillary

She's like that old, shrill, unreasonable 8th grade teacher who's been teaching for like 30 years and despite being a complete bitch and a shitty teacher she just won't quit. And she also can't be fired because she's been at it for so long and the schoolboard doesn't want to piss her off.
She's like that old cunt neighbor who always calls the cops on you and your friends when you're playing airsoft or nerf or something.

Just an old, evil, hag of a woman. Every woman I've ever hated in my life is completely personified by her.

Do it, you crazy faggot.

Congratulation -- you made an epic win!! Your post has totally BLASTed pol and speaking for everyone here, we have been totally BTFO and will all vote for Hillary now!!!!! #ThisIsHerstory

Imy top 10 hate list

Hillary
Michael Obama
Paul Ryan
Merkel
Hollande
Obama
Sunni muslims
Elizabeth Warren
Shawn king and anything blm
Tim wise
Ahmed Muhammed

Be sure to blame it on the religion of peace.

I wish i were famous so i could go on some late night talk show and call her a vile evil cunt and bring up all the dirty shit that she's had a hand in.

Voting for a woman is ultimate sign of femininity

Oh wait, FOUND THE WOMAN

She'll be unheard of in December

Even before I knew much about her something always felt off. I think she must not be able to imitate normal human mannerisms due to her being a sociopath.

There's a very, very easy way to determine who to vote for.

Who would get away with more shit?

No. I am absolutely fucking 100% balls to the wall serious.

Who would the media cover for? Who would have a more transparent administration?

If they royally fucked up, who would handle the ensuing chaos better?

If they brought the USA to the brink of civil war, which candidate is more likely to step down?

Ask yourself how Hillary would handle these situations.

She's NEVER admitted to wrongdoing. She will claim, to this day, to have never uttered a lie, never obfuscated an answer, never deliberately circumvented established laws, etc.

There are videos on Youtube of her being interviewed.

>But then there are these clips of you in bosnia and there is no sniper fire...

>Look. I've been very clear from the beginning. What I've said this entire time has been consistent and is backed up with established fact.

She will ALWAYS try to worm her way out of questions. She has never. Will never. EVER. Take responsibility for ANYTHING.

How the fuck can ANYONE feel she will better the republic? How can AYONE feel she will leave the USA better than when she found it?

I mean, are these people actually fucking mental?

The media will hound Trump on everything. EVERYTHING. If he fucks up it'll be front page news for WEEKS. Every single facet of the scandal will be explored.

Will the same thing happen with Hillary? No.

Hillary is too big to fail. Hillary is too big to jail. Hillary is 100% untouchable.

As the first US woman president, she'll have even more leeway. NO ONE will want to indict her on ANYTHING. No one will want to tell her to get fucked. She will SURROUND herself with yes men. No one will question her. Not her advisers, not her VP, not the media, no one.

And that's why Hillary is the most likely candidate to start WWIII.

And mark my fucking words. If she starts WWIII she will go to her grave telling everyone, in that smug voice, she didn't do it.

Pretty sure they hate you too.
@OP: Alot of people think that way about Trump. The difference between both is that one does not openly say bigoted things.

She is pure corruption.

yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/8143
2178/

If you hate a politician this much there is something wrong with you. I hate to be fatalistic but if Hillary Clinton is elected President your life, which is insignificant in the grand scheme of things, will most likely be completely unaffected. You're a real sucker if you let media or rival politicians convince you to hate their enemy. I can say the same to Trump haters.

>"You're a real sucker if you let media or rival politicians convince you to hate their enemy"
>unironically thinks shillary's support is genuine

>

So that means anyone defending Hillary is paid?
My god your stupidity is fucking astounding.

>implying I was even defending Hillary.

Are you retarded? of course there's people who support her on their own, the shills have been shilling for almost a year after all and that's the result, which is the only reason why people still don't ditch her. Try to use your brain every now and then.

That makes zero fucking sense..

Definitely not the only one OP, I disdain her.

Do it faggot

Also, hello FBI

It made sense to me. Might wanna get your head checked, friendo.

I'm with you, policy be damned just on what you can see of her personality alone she is probably the most smug, entitled, condescending bitch ever.

Fuck her and anyone willing to vote for her.

Yes! The idea of 8 years of her makes me want to move as far away from the us as possible. Mainland china possibly, as they will mock her mercilessly

Ogdoad should she die?

shill

Are you 14? Your reading comprehension makes zero sense. No sane person who knows anything about Hillary would even consider her as an option, yet she has almost 50% approval in most polls, how comes? this is why: she paid companies to shill for her, she used money on social engineering, that's how she did it.

She's just ugly and her voice is annoying and lets other women suck her husbands dick. Other than that, she is alright.

She has been senator, sos, and first lady.She is a much better option that someone we have no idea what the fuck he is going to do.

This election is one of a kind, it's not like the world is peachy and we just need someone else to take the reigns, there are multiple things going on right now that could escalate into an apocalyptic scenario.

That being said, we have two choices in Trump and Hillary. Trump is an asshole but he has a history of helping people and doing good things.

Hillary is in it for 2 reasons to be the first female president and to line her pockets, she does not have anyone's interests in mind but her own. She's shown repeatedly that she's a sociopath who shifts blame away from herself (see Benghazi) and kisses the ass of whoever she thinks will help her get ahead (see her comments on gays and blacks 20 years ago compared to today).

At best she'll be a continuation of Obama's policies (which have somehow made things worse than they were in 2008) and at worst she's gonna sit back as this country tears itself apart and do her fake laugh and shift blame as she sends us into war with her stupid divisional bullshit.

She's a hateful spiteful corrupt war mongering disgusting money grubbing smelly old bitch and yes I hate her and anyone who loves this country should hate her.

Braindead shill. You deserve to have your family raped and tortured in front of your eyes, then be raped buried alive with their mangled corpses. You vile, subhuman, liberal piece of shit.

>lets other women suck her husbands dick

That's a plus in my book. But she probably did it for the public attention. "Bill cheated on her and she still forgave him, what a noble woman!"

She represents entrenched corruption.

She also failed terribly. Iraq. Libya. Syria. Ukraine.

Turkey, russia, china will all mock her mercilessly. She isnt a serious contender

>yet she has almost 50% approval in most polls
Rainbow coalition. She's promising reparations for blacks and citizenship for illegals. And just generally more free shit.

Free shit instantly gets you a chunk of the vote.

She's running around saying to her minority coalition that they're all going to get free shit and white people are going to pay for it.

That's somewhat the problem Neocon she's been bought by other nations.

Tammany hall style. Ward bosses loading negros onto voting busses. Combined with mentally retarded lefties, thats her base.

It really is pathetic

Disgusting subhuman liberal piece of shit. Slit your fucking wrists and make the world a better place, no one will miss you.

Are you serious or just shitposting? do you even know how deeply involved in corruption is Hillary Clinton? how the fuck is she a better option than ANYONE else at all? This might be your first day on Sup Forums so I'll spoon feed you, check this (from the cfg research thread):
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing

Also check >>>/sg/ if you want to know how she fucked up the middle-east.

>I support someone besides his cult lead
>He gets triggered
Stay mad pussy.

I never understood how that got spun that way, how is sitting back and supporting a cheater seen as strong.

If it had been a man who's wife fucked behind his back and he supported he would be rightfully seen as a gigantic pussy.

The world cannot afford 8 more years of obama policies. He has been a complete failure. Basically sleep walked the usa into ww3

>she's literally every reason not to vote for a politician

Is not just a meme. And every one of those reasons is why she has to be stopped.

Some of the edgier fucks like Trump because he will cause a happening. I believe that he has a better chance of preventing a happening than Clinton.

I don't hate Obama either. He was better than Bush and will be better than Hillary. But he was not good, and he did not alter the Democratic party away from the scorched earth policy that the Clintons are prepared to enact.

Not saying she isnt involved in corruption, i'm saying that she actually has a plan, unlike trump who sounds like a 4th grader, immature, try hard bully.
I've seen his countless Fox interviews, he his spoon fed on every question and he can barely give a coherent answer. Honestly, it's really scary he has made it this far.

Hillarys endless war on brown people is 1000x more 'raciss' than anything trump has said

Get some psychiatric help before you hurt someone OP.

I agree with you completely. I absolutely despise everything about her, and people who vote for her or even consider shilling for her are either the stupidest people on earth, the crookedest people on earth, or just the most shameless. I hope she gets a nice long jail sentence and then gets a wall built in her blood vessels

Lol. She is corrupt but has a 'plan'. Wow what a good argument...for an imbecile

>i'm saying that she actually has a plan, unlike trump
donaldjtrump.com/positions
Trump has a quite clear plan.

Actually his post suggests he is well adjusted.

The people supporting her unironically, ie screw ball lefties are the ones that need help

Confirmed for never reading about Trump's policies. Just go to his website, youll see that he lays everything out very nicely.
On the contrary, hillary is the one with no plan, she has been flip-flopping on every issue for decades, and her entire campaign right now is literally just "trump is a raciss bulli, i have a vagina"

>Honestly, it's really scary he has made it this far.
And he didn't even spent 5% of what Shillary spent on her campaign, why you thin is that? because the alternative is a corrupt criminal who is still running for elections thanks to the billions spent on shilling and advertising, that's why. Did you even check the link I posted? of course you didn't, it's a 150+ pages documentation on Shillary and her foundation with plenty of informations about corruption and what not, you cannot possibly understand the extent of her corruption in less than 5 minutes.

ooh yeah, that reminds me, actually.
Please also see this: politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/democratic-debate-hillary-clinton-flip-flop-213247

>Hillary Clinton has a propensity to change her mind on big issues. She has reversed her positions on gay marriage, immigration, gun control, the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact, mass incarceration and the Iraq War, and some believe her recent stand on the Keystone XL pipeline constitutes a flip, too.

She'll do whatever sexually pleases her corporate backers. She's a whore for big business.

by the way cfg could use a bump.

She looks like that one high school math teacher that was a bitch to everyone because her husband left her for someone more attractive and less horrid.

Saw this in a store the other day and I finally know what people mean by triggered. I seriously thought I was going to vomit.

>michelle markel
>merkel

>pham
>senpai

But yeah, holy shit Hillary's campaign just reeks of fakeness.

This too in facts, pandering is her highest level skill.

Genitals don't matter if corrupt kids.

burger indoctrination is so damn strong.

I hate both her and obummer.

I can't stand to hear either one of them speak or look at their faces.

newyorker.com/magazine/1996/02/26/hating-hillary

Written in 1996, I think this piece pretty neatly sums up the problem. Maybe there's a saavy women beneath, but she reminds me too much of Selina Meyer.

your kind is dying off. I feel sorry for you

she's using putin's tactics ironically

canadians are mocked mercilessly, and the chinese will mock you more

Same goes for the rest of the political/pundit class. Now that I'm redpilled I can't watch network news for 30 seconds without wanting to reach through the screen and strangle the kike on the other end.

That's right. See you at the poles >:)

This election is the easiest choice ever. Trump brings up important issues and gives good, solid arguments. I would say I agree with about 90% of everything he says. You can tell that he genuinely loves America and wants what's best for the American people.

Hillary Clinton is only interested in her own power. Her supporters are complete retards. They think virtue signaling and creating twitter hashtags will stop terrorism. They think that's a solution. Oh another attack in France? That's ok, we'll put the filter over our facebook picture. That'll show the terrorists. They go around saying shit like "tuck frump", and they think that's really witty and funny. "Trump is racist". "Trump is sexist". No arguments, no proof. Just assertions. And they are either ignorant of Hillary's scandals (willfully or not), or they know and just don't care. Just sweep it all under the rug; she's still better than Trump, for some reason.

You have to be a huge god damn retard to vote for Hillary Clinton. This should be the easiest choice of anybody's life. Even if you don't like Trump, you should vote for him so Hillary can't win. It's so important that she doesn't win. We can't let loser tumblr feminists with no arguments destroy the nation.

I'm with you m8, Hillary is pure, disgusting evil.

Trump is just as evil is Clinton, he is a pathetic greedy businessman who wants to rape America and steal Americans money. Solid arguments?

Do you seriously consider his verbal diarrhea argument? My god, you are stupid. His economic plan alone is worth disregarding him entirely. On top of it all, he is just a shill for Clinton, her husband encouraged him to run to make Hillary a shoo-in for the presidency

I'm voting for her just to see how much worse things can get