How do you distinguish between your countrymen or proxy?

Can you design a question that only your countrymen can answer?

>How do you feel about Melbourne?

no, because there is no defining characteristic of an american, we have no identity, no race or language or culture at all that is unique to all of us

your identity is being fat and stupid

When someone with an Australian flag acts like a Sup Forumstard or is obviously trying to fit into the Sup Forums stereotypes, they are either some dumb teenager or a proxy.
Americans sperging out on an Australian proxy are always obvious and also the worst at it, since they tend to be the most clueless about other countries compared to other proxy shitters on Sup Forums.

if they're a twat they're probably genuine

It's really easy to spot proxy. A proxy fag once said melbourne had amazing weather, rookie move

ja

but we also have genius (3 of top 10 chess players) and the most athletic people in the world (see our gold medal count)

Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

At least I can recognize angry daneposter

The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

The defining characteristics of Americans on Sup Forums:
>loud
>obnoxious
>arrogant
>pig ignorant
>mongrel "English"
>Sup Forumsshit
>posts as though everyone else is American

I'll never get this meme. The cold and rain is awesome indoor weather and most of us spend most of our time indoors.
Would move to Tassie if I could.

>we Italians
What did xer mean by this?

All of your talent is imported.

they're not proxies though, read the thread

1. They don't know how to write in Spanish; and if they do, they don't know the proper slang; and if they do, they don't know how to use it.
2. Makes overly pro-American and overly anti-Mexican/Spanish/Latin-American posts at the same time. Almost in a caricature manner.

Most are mongrel "Germans," "Irish," or "Italians" but otherwise yeah fair

Disgusting. I grew up in Melbourne and always hated the weather cause half my family trips to Carlton park were interrupted by the rain or wind. Queensload has GOAT weather and would love to live there.

Nobody wants to pose as spanish.

that's some great achivements you yourself have achieved user.

it's so easy to tell whenever an american is hiding behind a proxy. especially if it's countries like japan or some african shithole.

Ask him to answer in finnish

don't be so certain

holy fuck, are you serious? when did I say I'm athletic or a genius? although I am both, read the fucking thread

jolines tío! mi bandera no es proxy pero no soy español.

>1. They don't know how to write in Spanish; and if they do, they don't know the proper slang; and if they do, they don't know how to use it.

This applies to every single Spanish-speaking flag, as we all have a very distinct way of speaking and unique slang btw. It's hard to imitate.

good for you josé

Only proxies don't get triggered

>name the greatest Romanian to ever live
if he says Vlad or Codreanu or some shit, it's a proxy
if he says Vadim Tudor, he's real

bump

What should happen to Quebec?

>not iliescu
baka

if I disagree with him, he's not french

Quite easily, especially translated proverbs are so cryptic that there's not a change for anyone but a finn to answer them correctly. For example "fell like the (blank) from a boat" fill in the blank space.

I'm sorry tyrone, but having 3 mega autistic quadruple geniuses doesn't negate the fact that public education in your country is abyssmal and your population is as fat as all of africa combined in terms of total mass that's just body fat.

>usa flag
>we italians

If he doesn't want to caress and suck on big white cocks, and have them fill his mouth with cum, he's a proxy.

Ask if they like muslims or black people. If the answer is no, then they're proxy or none-swedes.

Ypo h mhde xd

are you an english teacher

Sure just ask a Hungarian about orban viktor.
Pol larpers will defend him cuz muh stands up against the eu but a real Hungarian knows hes a thieving sack of shit who uses the age old invisible enemy tactic to get the people played

You autistic fuck, learn the value of context.
Fuck I hate Americans.

I can not figure out what Swedish culture is. I think that's what makes many Swedes jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things.