02/16 - LFA 33: Willis vs Stewart - 9pm ET
02/16 - Bellator 194: Mitrione vs. Nelson II - 9pm ET
02/17 - Polaris Pro: Polaris 6 - 1:30pm ET
02/17 - EBI 15: The Featherweights - 9pm ET
02/18 - UFC Fight Night 126: Cowboy vs. Medeiros - 10pm ET

>The MMA Hour - 02/05/18
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0XbpXVaX0

/mma/ News:
>UFC Belem medical suspensions: Priscila Cachoeira, Tim Johnson potentially out 180 days
mmafighting.com/2018/2/5/16974820/ufc-belem-medical-suspensions-priscila-cachoeira-tim-johnson-potentially-out-180-days-mma

>Dana White doesn’t want Mario Yamasaki to referee any more UFC fights after ‘disgusting’ showing at UFC Belem
mmafighting.com/2018/2/4/16969878/dana-white-doesnt-want-mario-yamasaki-to-referee-any-ufc-fights-after-disgusting-showing-ufc-belem

>Priscila Cachoeira looking at surgery for ACL and meniscus tears suffered in loss to Shevchenko
mmajunkie.com/2018/02/priscila-cachoeira-surgery-acl-meniscus-tears-valentina-shevchenko

>UFC Belem bonuses
mmafighting.com/2018/2/4/16969830/ufc-belem-bonuses-valentina-shevchenko-snags-second-performance-of-the-night

>T.J. Dillashaw shoots down potential rematch with Cody Garbrandt at UFC 222
mmafighting.com/2018/2/3/16969026/t-j-dillashaw-shoots-down-potential-rematch-with-cody-garbrandt-at-ufc-222

New Fights:
UFC announces UFC 224 in Rio de Janeiro, UFC 225 in Chicago
Davi Ramos vs Nick Hein - UFC 224
Aspen Ladd vs Leslie Smith - UFC Fight Night 128
Ashlee Evans-Smith vs Bec Rawlings - UFC 223

This MIGHT be the thread.

I agree

Aspen Bless

It might also NOT be the thread.

Luke bless

B l e s s L a d d

This is the thread my men.

We Aspen now

>tfw same balding shaved head and long beard as browne

i have no idea how i get chicks

Reminder that you can accomplish anything if you set your mind to it :)

A great way to start the day, THANK YOU!

She's so ugly. Rizin must be pissed

The thread wars are upon us once again, my simulated friends.

Why do you do this to me Notesperg? First, you have objectively shit taste in women. Second, your Calendars are full of shit nobody talks or cares about and your own personal biases mean you leave off stuff that /heem/ actually discusses. And third, you make your threads at the last minute, embarrassing me when I posted a thread at LITERALLY 499 posts in the last thread.

Why do you do this? Do you just love to torture me?

This is a great thread.
Bless de OP
Whew lass
gtfo cazie scum
based bullet

How's lunch break felix?

This really is one heck of an OP! Thanks, OP!

This is the thread.

KANNA A CUTE! CUUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEE!!!!!~

>cazie
kys yourself

Are you the spammer or just some new heem friend I have to figure out how to filter? Please be honest

kill u are self fagit

Easy on the homoerotic obsession schtick """"joke"""", my guy.

>230 strikes landed vs 3 strikes landed

pretty even fight 2bh

>the virgin balding
>the chad bearded balding

Get a life nerd protecting yourself from words on the internet
pathetic

Masvibong (i.e. me) predates the spammer and predates /heem/. You can filter me, but you'd be filtering THE most knowledgeable poster in this semen-slurping general.

baaaahahahaha

Someboddeh say me name

could heem every here

Why did people chimp at Mario again? This isn't anything Khabib doesn't do to guys regularly. I'm sure it's because it's women doing it.

I was extremely hard during this

spainlard

She had to tap twice, and also in the first round it could have probably been stopped when she was getting fucking tito'd to death by elbows over and over.

Can't imagine the headache that hue must have had

I LOVE YOU SERBIA I LOOVVE YOU
YOU SOMETHING MY BACK ON ME AND I SAY YOU
I LOVE YOU
boi

Personally I think it had more to do with it being an obvious mismatch. Fuck Yamasaki for missing an obvious tap, though

Imagine what she could have done to PVZ

she doesn't have eyes

Thread is fucking terrible as usual, buddehs
Need more Bisping & Schaub ASAP

It would have been absolutely beautiful. I guess that had absolutely zero chance of happening now

She was outclassed from the start. You'll call me a cazzie I'm sure but it was obviously over in the first round and even though she was """intelligently defending""" Yamasaki should've had the situational awareness (which he doesn't because he's shit) to realize the poor girl is a can debuting against arguably the best female striker on the planet. He also missed the fucking tap like, literally UFC 1 tier.

FUCKIN MARIO MAZZAGATI

I'd never call you a cazzie, only absolute irredeemable faggots use that term.

>tfw your boy is back

Ignore it doofus, it's the spammer with his multiple personalities, a shame Greece took the bait

Damn, I forgot that went all the way to the fifth round.

IT'S YO TIME JAC
YO TIME

*casually strolls towards you*

yeah, think pvz's stock even went up because of it for being a le heart of a warrior :) :) or something

This is why I'll never hate on Paige. She's shit but indeed has the heart of a lion
>getting worked by a meme

Rose is a beast. I'm picking her to win the rematch.

do you happen to have the webm of the first fight ko?

kek

Where's the boy who's boy is Kevin Lee? I need some analysis on 221 before I submit picks

5th Amendment

is this a USADA reference

Jacare is only good at beating bums and gatekeepers

Who exactly has jacare actually beat?

based, thanks lad

Mousasi
Romero (robbery)
Kennedy
Lawler
Okami

Anyone who gets head kicked is the slowest dumbest fighter in the world

It takes so long for a kick to wind up and connect you need to be completely oblivious or retarded to get caught

>robbery
LOL

>Romero (robbery)

No problem

for sure my man Vitor couldve easily avoided Andy deleting his brain

Romero should've got a point deduction and also lost rds 2 & 3

I agree my man

>white people

True bro Vitor is a smart man and if he could get caught anyone could

Its just so hard to watch a leg raise up slowly and aim at your head and to either step backwards or raise your arm instead of just standing there like a deer in the headlights

For sure all the best fighters get head kicked, all champions are constantly getting caught with head kicks

>Muh point deduction
Jacare did nothing on top or in guard

Muh what? Romero clearly grabbed the fence to defend a takedown.

For sure my man, for sure.

>agreeing with Rob Tatum

Romero rightfully won that fight. 10-8, 10-9, 9-10.

Who takes points away for a first offense fence grab? It wasn't like Jones putting arm over fence to prevent DC from taking him down

>Stipe conor and DJ getting head kicked more than once in their career.avi

First round was not a 10-8 under that scoring. Maybe today, but not then. Also round 2 to Romero is insane. He literally does nothing that round. Like, actually fuck all. He took it off, like round 3 in the Whittaker fight.

lmao huge difference, DC was down 13 rounds to Jones before he finally picked him up, that grab didn't matter.

Romero's reversal after grabbing the cage won him the fight

>Romero's reversal after grabbing the cage won him the fight
-an idiot

a pussy that won't fucking (You) d a d d y

>First round was not a 10-8 under that scoring.

Jacare had to be helped back to his corner. How can you score a round that was all one way and total domination anything but a 10-8 under the old scoring system?

The round was not all one way. Romero's knockdown and ground and pound was about a third, or at most, half of the round. He also had to fend off submissions from the bottom, including 2 armbar attempts. It was not all one-way traffic. He also clearly lost rounds 2 and 3 btw.

He outstruck Jacare like 30 to 5.

""Attempts""

Strikes aren't all that gets scored in MMA.
Just like a strike is an "attempt" to knock the opponent out, yes.

Yoel didn't attempt, he landed and dropped that monkey

When the only offense that matters is you getting beaten up and the fight could easily have been stopped and you needed help to get back to your corner, you got 10-8'd.

He didn't knock him out. Just like Jacare didn't tap him out.

>the fight could easily have been stopped
You are on crack if you think it was ever close to that. You have an agenda and it's clear. Go back and rewatch it. I did.

Not the same, Yoel did damage. Jacare did NOTHING

>Go back and rewatch it.

You clearly didn't watch the announcer reading out the judge's decision, which was (correctly) that Romero won the fight.

i swear by the gods my people swear by that i could headkick KO you. If i break my oath, may the earth swallow me up, the ocean rise to drown me, and the sky fall upon me.

You could but you wouldnt because I'm not a grotesque animal with slow reaction. Nobody who isn't retarded gets head kicked. It's the mark of a beta loser who will never make it.

Moderators: If the OP is posting from NY/NJ you banned him multiple times yesterday for spamming and ban evasion and creating early threads. Make sure to full range ban him.

Simple.jpg.

Moderators: If the OP is posting from NY/NJ you banned him multiple times yesterday for spamming and ban evasion and creating early threads. Make sure to full range ban him.

Simple.jpg.

He also masturbates to sexualized pokemon images he is literally a fucking grade A loser. Full range ban him. You know where to look. It just happened yesterday. The spam will end if you do this. I mean by him. All of his spam. It all comes from him.

How's it feel knowing your spam is useless now with filters?

hey retard, weren’t you the aussiefag arguing that DJ is shitty because manlet? Plus conor is nowhere near Stipe who is nowhere near DJ in terms of being a complete martial artist

Based btw where have you been spambro didn't see you in a while