>Only a few hours till Samurai Kino

ARE YOU READY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txMmugjAhiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm so ready to get fucking rused again

I don't remember that character from previous seasons

inb4 it's another rick & morty episode

He was brand new, show had very few recurring characters outside of the Scotsman, Aku and maybe flashbacks to his parents.

>cartoons
>television & film

>its a show thats shown on television

No, I want Szechuan sauce kino. Samurai Jack is a glorified kids show.

delishious dubelites

na, they lost me with that rick and morty bullshit on april 1st. I'll wait till they are all done and bulk watch them.

the dialogue gave the impression that I was supposed to know him, he talks about not having seeing jack for a damn long time

bump

>the dialogue gave the impression that I was supposed to know him

Not really, he destroyed the village to lure Jack into a trap and was just perplexed why it took him so long to show up, heck he's not even sure it IS Jack when he reveals himself, also by this time who wouldn't know Jack by his reputation, he's been around for 50+ years.

bump

>my face when americans see something animated with a semblance of quality for the first time and treat it like the second coming of christ

IT HAD BETTER BE ON THIS WEEK
FUCK R&M FAGOTTRY

no it didn't, no he didn't

You're right it did. Only people who say otherwise are faggots that binged the old show.

I guess you got tired of saying bump

He comments on how Jack looks different.

>scat robot

that is my fetish

fpbp

No shit, Jack has had a distinctive look since he arrived in the future that has barely changed and has been on wanted posters, of course he now looks different.

Is the episode a fucking autism test now?

Then what did his dialogue imply?

is there anywhere I can stream it for free and not have to sign up for anything?

I've been watching them laggardly on kisscartoon but now I'm caught up to the air dates

Here's an idea, download them.

The Sup Forums thread usually has a mega link within an hour of the episode showing.

>there was going to be a hiatus of three weeks
>after the R&M bs the haitus was cancelled
I guess it was worth it the wait desu

I hope they run an episode of rick and morty again and I don't even watch rick and morty

>>there was going to be a hiatus of three weeks

The fuck are you talking about?

SAMURAI KINO TIME

It was listed on the IMDB page that after episode 4 aired on April 1st, episode 5 was going to be aired on the 22nd. May have been an error tho.

>It was listed on the IMDB page

All I needed to hear, fuck imdb

>waiting 2 weeks for another episode

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SURE THING BABE

His dialogue was the show being meta. Scaramouche represents the audience, who have not seen Jack in many years. He makes notes of his "iconic scowl" but also the lack of sword, the armor, the beard, etc.
The fifth season opens by following the Samurai Jack formula, he either fights a hoard of drone like robots, or one anthropomorphic robot with a funny personality. In this episode he does both. They do this so we can see how Jack has changed, he's doing what he's always done but there's a clear change in attitude.

Everyone knows who Jack is. He's literally the most wanted man on Earth.

Dat rhythmic tit bounce

look at the bright side, user

at least we had a ton of rick and morty last week

JACK

BACK

TO THE PAST

50 YEARS HAVE PASSED

They needed an extra week to really make the next episodes good. Fuck yes I'm looking forward to it.

Is he gonna bang her this episode

STREAM

WHERE

After their really funny and well planned masterful April fools joke and adult swim trying to kill off pepe,I am actually trying to destroy the company...bunch of cunts ruined my weekend and a lot of others too I guess.

We are on episode 4 correct?

>cancel it again this week
>show big bang theory instead
>Gendy leads an armed revolt
>"Go Dexter Family Go" plays as we storm the William Street building and hang its employees by their entrails

its established in the opening scene that the whole world knows who Jack is

only a handful of anime is better than Jack desu, and none of it has aired very recently.

90% of anime is utter garbage

looked this bitch up, apparently she's Brazilian. The pic is obv photoshopped but it's still p bad IRL

what went wrong

Bruh, that wasn't Genndy's decision. Adult Swim fucked us fans over. Jack deserves your views, even if Adult Swim is bad at pranks.

how much did the jews pay you to say that?

oops meant for

please recommend me other animated shows with such high quality that is out right now

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

what time is it on again? 9pm EST?

I can only imagine his anger at that april fools shit,he had to wait 15 fucking years to finish samurai jack and then they ruin all momentum and killed (some) hype with rick and morty...I would have to slap whatever underaged/millenial/faggot in the building.

Pretty sure he meant something recent silly

0/10

What the fuck does it matter when it came out? The animation hasn't aged terribly since 2009

11 est

I hear you. Plenty of my friends are furious. They won't watch a damn episode of Rick and Morty now out of principle. We actually like that show too, but now it's on the torrent list.

Who hasn't seen Bortherhood? No one that's who. You got something RECENT?

if there is one thing I learned from Sup Forums this week is to ignore the shills,rick and morty shills here and only slightly worse than sharia blue/reddit t_d shills

JACK IS WHITE
A
C
K

I
S

W
H
I
T
E

And?

the anger is justified,it was not even a joke or prank just a fucking rick and morty roll and I would have been ok with 30 mins of Rick Astley's never gonna give you up...still fucking angry a week later.

>weebs call two static figures slightly moving their mouth for the entire episode to save on budget "animation"

Why would be he mad about this silly little prank?

It's not like he has lost rights over his franchise or anything

the only people mad at this inane shit are the bushido faggots in this place

agreed, Rick and Morty is the family guy now, fucking lame shite... though good at the same time in comparison

Samurai Jack is legit art

reddit spacing and defending pulling samurai jack and pushing rick and morty...you have to go back.

isn't he japanese

Yes, on adult swim. They live stream their channel

japs are actually whiter than whites at least skin colour.

youtube.com/watch?v=txMmugjAhiQ

never forget

fuarkk 2 more hours

>Fuck
>Marry
>Kill
>Cuddle
>Cuck
>Stalk
>Befriend

>train your whole life to kill, murder, and assassinate one person
>get taken out like bitches one by one

what did the daughters of aku mean by this?

They're going to air Ricky and Morty again

And it will be EPIC

Is Jack a Christian?

Rick and Morty is better, there is a reason you got cucked last time

>Sup Forums thread is shit
>Sup Forums thread is shit

Got to kill girls
Innocent girls
Murderer Jack.

I need a link to watch

I remember that last week someone has posted a link of a good stream owned by a brony. He told he gonna stream every episode of SJ, but I didn't save the link.

watched samurai kino when I was 12
am I missing something now? (i'm 25)

I feel the same way
You wanted to kill jacks momentum? Good job, you did it

They were innocent?

THEY WAS GOOD GIRLS

they think everything with antlers is aku and have no idea what was happening when the male deer was about to mount the female deer and thought the deer fed by osmosis...they might be be innocent but they had the world denied to them.
FUCK ADULT SWIM FOR THE WORST APRIL FOOLS JOKE EVER

JACK KINO TIME

>killed crow for no reason
>innocent

crows are annoying cunts tho,if they showed them butchering some cute rabbits then you might have a point.
anyway their sensei should have at least given them some outside training and they might have finished jack off quickly...right in to their gaping mouths as Jack released 50 years of pent up frustration and bukkakied the 7 of them.
the aku honeypot/southern belle bouny hunter almost worked,just keep trying with sexy chicks

WHEN IS JACK ON?

>crows are annoying cunts