Wow, instead of adding a banner this week, we’ll have to wait for June or October

Unlike shithole irrelevant flyover places like Philadelphia (which is really a New York suburb), all our teams are good

The C’s are the best team in the East and the biggest threat to the Warriors and Rockets because Stevens is a GOAT coach
The Bruins are the hottest team in the NHL and will steamroll everyone in the playoffs
The Red Sox are coming off an AL East championship with a really young team

So yeah, nothing to be really sad about here. Outside of NY, LA and Chicago you’re all irrelevant compared to us.

Bump

Faggots act like we won’t be in owl next year

These posts are starting to get more and more desperate

I remember the days when Boston fans complained about NY fans bragging about old rings.

By the way, why is LA on your list? What have they done other then be big? They don't win titles.....idiot

It’s funny how mad everyone gets at our sports teams.

Even if they all sucked we still live in one of the great American cities

Warriors only competition is in the western conference?

Old rings? I count 10 just since the 2000’s started, and what shitty sports city do you represent?

>june
Lmao no fucking way fag. Giannis going full beast mode and taking the crown from James himself

That’s because Yankee faggots are fucking annoying. Cool you won most of the 27 before there was an LCS. Besides boreball is fucking stupid

How touchy and petty are you people? You have all those rings, and you can't just accept you lost every now and then?
What a bunch of sniveling little crybabies you are
Get over it, you lost for once

We don’t really care we lost. It’s just annoying that people keep talking like we’re on suicide watch when in fact, we’re just onto the next thing.

>don't really care
>make a hundred threads

Hmm

>just on to the next thing
>constantly crying about the officiating in the ONE game where you didn't get all the bullshit calls to go in your favor
k

this thread makes it appear otherwise

>Counting championships when a league has less than 10 teams
Sad!

Ask me in June when the Bruins/Celtics win it all

Every year the Pats lose, another Boston team wins

1986: Celtics win
2008: Celtics win
2011: Bruins win

So it’s just a harbringer for that

>bragging about an AL East pennant

>dat magical 2004 baseball season
Glad my parents made me watch desu

>bragging about old rings

Rings of the immediate future. Preemptive celebration of imminent championships

Most of them are false flagging Colt and Raven fans who have never had anything better to do. The sad thing is they vicariously just won the Super Bowl. Truly pathetic human beings

Why do people in Boston brag about their accent?

>Implying we fucking think about you at all
Nice try, but if I really wanted to mock you I’d just do it openly. Enjoy going back to the basement of the AFCE within the next 2 seasons, bitch. Cry more.

Whata u a fucking smatass?

I’m sure you have proof to back that up.

Whether you think it’s good or bad, the Boston accent is the most famous accent in the US. And women find it attractive because it’s charming

What about 1996-1997?

Where is the Boston Braves 1914 win?

Fun fact boston beat the Philadelphia team in back to back years with the Red Sox beating the Phillies after the Braves beat the Athletics

My proof is that two of you responded to the fucking statement idiots

Let’s rank the Northeastern cities

1) NYC
Small gap
2) Boston

LARGE GAP
3) DC
4) Philadelphia
5) Baltimore

>Openly responding is proof of false-flagging
S-so this is the power of the Bombstonian intellect....

>What is Southern Accent

>Enjoy going back to the basement of the AFCE within the next 2 seasons
You've been saying that for a decade

Bombston is a city of faggots. Literally lost to a back up qb lmao

>You’ve been saying that for a decade
Yes, I, personally, have been saying that for a decade. You definitely have evidence of that. Fucking retard.

>Flat Earthving gets career ending injury first round of playoffs and Celshits fail to advance
>Roid Cux get within one game of the wildcard and lose on a walk-off walk
>Bruins

Bombston curse begins now

Maybe in terms of sports but most people recognize DC before Boston

Which team has the best chance of cucking the Pats in the AFCE? Dolphins?

Cool. We also have 5 (five) SB championships

>Yes, I, personally

Not everything is about you, moron

NYC
Philly
Boston
DC
power gap
Baltimore

>we

How is Philly ahead of Boston when even the NJ Turnpike skips Philly and goes straight to DE/MD? For all intents and purposes it’s an NYC suburb

Boston will get zero (0) rings this year

This is so wrong it hurts.

NYC, Boston, Philly, Baltimore, DC are actually all really shitty.

Counting championships from before or after a team moved into your city is for cucktowns like Los Angeles

How is it wrong? People literally take busses and train from Center City to Manhattan everyday

What a bunch of cucks. Even Trenton and Allentown are considered NYC burbs now

H'wut?

lol one loss? Ok.

>By the way, why is LA on your list?

Lakers: 16
Dodgers: 6
Raiders: 3
Kings: 2
UCLA Basketball: 11 titles
USC Football: 11 titles

I wonder why. Why does LA win so much?

Except Boston is actually really white

>Raiders
>LA

Oakland is up by San Fran you geographically challenged mongoloid

>Lakers
>16

Five of those were in Minneapolis before they moved in '60. The whole reason they're called the Lakers is that they were from Minnesota originally.

Nah it's a legit way to look at things. Otherwise would the Baltimore Colts victories count for Baltimore, or Indianapolis?

>they think they'll beat the Yankees
>they think they'll beat the Indians
>they think they'll beat the Astros

>Even Trenton and Allentown are considered NYC burbs now

imagine being this wrong

Here's what the US Census considers Greater New York

Where are Mercer County, NJ (Trenton) and Lehigh County, PA (Allentown)?

>Bawwstonians don't have anything to fall back on when their darling Pats don't come through

Heeheehee

>ruins beating anyone when they can't goon on little teams
>still haven't learned your lesson on LeBron in the post season
>red sux stayed stagnant while the Yankees built a super team

no, its not its a combined statistical area, not the metropolitan area. you didnt even read the wikipedia article you got that from

>The New York metropolitan area, also referred to as the Tri-State Area, includes New York City as the most populous city in the United States, Long Island, and the Mid and Lower Hudson Valley in the state of New York; the five largest cities in New Jersey: Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, and Edison, and their vicinities; six of the seven largest cities in Connecticut: Bridgeport, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, and Danbury, and their vicinities.

The combined statistical area basically includes exurban areas. And Allentown and Trenton are in New York’s. Philly is such a cheap city to live in because it’s so undesirable so why would anyone live in Trenton or Allentown to commute to Philly?

>not having 6 (six)

LV and Trenton both are in Philly broadcast market, i've lived in bethlehem all my life and never heard it called a NY suburb

>The Bruins are the hottest team in the NHL and will steamroll everyone in the playoffs

well meme'd friend

Explain why the census considers them part of Greater New York then? There are obviously more commuters to New York in those areas than Philly

>Yeah I know we just got blown the fuck out by your second string and all, but-

All assmad, deflated pats fans please save all desperate cope until at least the next preseason starts.

Lol what does Philly have to look forward to after Thursday? Oh yeah jack shit

All your other teams suck, most of your suburbs are joining New York, your food is terrible and most people would never visit your nigger infested shithole.

Boston no matter what has a winning tradition and is a top 5 American city

>food sucks

Other than the lobster roll what is Boston famous for that compared to the cheesesteak or hoagie?

Clam chowder and cannolis and pizza

>WE LOST WE LOST WE LOST? OH YEAH WE LOST

>41-33 41-33 41-33 41-33 41-33, your 41-33 41-33 41-33 and 41-33 41-33 41-33 41-33 41-33

>Boston no matter what JUST LOST TO PHILADELPHIA'S SECOND STRING and is a top 41-33 American city

ftfy

Boston? Don’t you mean New England? The loss is just as much on Hartford or Providence as it is on Boston

they dont. greater new york isnt an official term used by the census. they are a part of the ny combined statistical area, but not the metropolitan area. idk why you dont understand this

>pizza

I've never heard of Boston style pizza retard

>pizza
>canolis

Literally no one thinks of Boston when they think of these things

>we
>us

Boston's North End has some of the best food anywhere.

Says some WASP who marinades chicken with water

why can't everyone just admit that every single one of Boston's teams are title contenders.

Celtics: best in East
Bruins: Coming in hot for the playoffs
Red Sox: Coming off back-to-back AL East championships

Cause they aren't.

LeBron is going to go beast mode in the playoffs as he always does
The warriors will win no matter who comes out of the East though

Their are about 10 different teams better than the Bruins

The evil empire has awoken again

Boston got lucky, it'll all turn around any moment now.

Ben doesn’t have 6