Is it degenerate to date a small gal? Is size-mixing degenerate?

There's this girl at uni who is quite short (about 5'3") but she's really smart and a total sweetheart. The thing is, I'm a big guy -for her, at least-. I'm 6'1". What do?

Nah, bitches supposed to be short. What size tiities she have?

If all you care about is height and not IQ, you're doing it wrong.

Around D cup I guess

Only degenerate if she is underage, which clearly she isn't

i'm 6'6" dating a girl who's 5'0" even. who fucking cares about height difference? it's endearing. just make sure she's above the age of consent.

it's not uncommon to see this difference of size between partners

Read it again
>really smart
She does better than me in STEM

>Is size-mixing degenerate

We're not going to be happy as a species until everyone look exactly identical, are we?

Doesn't matter, I'm 6'2 and small girls love me. I don't think I'd procreate with a short one though

for you.

>titcow
Not for me but if you're into that good for you.

Shouldn't height be among the genetic hygiene criteria though?
That's what worries me user
Thanks for the input
You know what's up user. Now the next step, should I crash my dick in that pussy with no survivors?
LOW T
O
W

T

I did read it.
If you care about the height in spite of her IQ, you're a fool.
IQ is more heritable than height.

>for you.
nice

>IQ is more heritable than height.
Oh, that's interesting stuff. I wasn't aware of it, treating every trait as equal. As an effort I guess it was admirable, but mistaken.

Size-mixing!!

>5'3"
>6'1"
and you're actually concerned? Is this a joke?

Was becoming Jeb part of your plan?

yeah hell yeah
nothing degenerate about stuffing a small lady
as long as she's not midget tier

dating a woman that's taller than you on the other hand is pretty cuckworthy

5'3 to 5'6 is like the average height of a female.

Prime range right there.

Nobody wants manlets for sons, user

I'm I'm 6'1" too and petite bishes are my favourite, I love their small perky tits and asses, cuddly demeanour, and athleticism in bed

Height is nothing but a social construct. It doesn't exist in reality

See what the leaf posted Lel never. Full yuro girl, born in yurop.
Now that you mentioned I looked at it and his sons aren't just mixed but total manlets in comparison to him. That is disturbing.
kek
>as long as she's not midget tier
she seems a bit midget tier to me desu
>dating a woman that's taller than you on the other hand is pretty cuckworthy
>he wouldn't date a big gal
why not doe

I love short girls, but don't know if I'd procreate with one. Not like I'd ever get one either way

Women are supposed to be small.

The tinier the better.

Tall women might as well be men.

I'm 5'9" dating a girl who's 4'10". Are we going to have midget babies? I'm already #manlet so I'm worried

nothing wrong with a qt shorty OP.

Yeah you will. And it wwill ok ruin that kids life.

Honestly a man that short really shouldn't breed with anyone.

Well there's the whole regression to the mean so he's probably going to be taller than you but probably not by much.

Fuck these slide threads honestly and all you cunts who seriously reply to him.

SAGE

Wow. I actually laughed at new SNL

I know what you mean but I'm still pretty successful with women regardless, and I want to keep the family line going, so it's going to happen.

Donkey fuck that bitch

Well that's kind of a relief lol thanks user

>Honestly a man that short really shouldn't breed with anyone.
Yeah senpai we really need more NBA players.
Of all the traits you could select for, why height when there's IQ?

I've never really had the opportunity/desire. Short girls tend to go after guys that are either short (a little taller than the girl) or really tall. I'm average height.

It will probably balance out in the middle.

Your son will be about 5'6 and he will hate you for cursing him to live out his entire life as a manlet.

My dad is like 6'3 but my mom is like Columba Bush tier short. So I'm stuck being 5'10. Which isn't too terrible, but could be better.

If people won't have kids because they're afraid their children will be small, we deserve to go extinct desu.

i wouldn't feel like a man if my girl was bigger than me
just my preference I guess
i don't date women older than me either

>Your son will be about 5'6 and he will hate you for cursing him to live out his entire life as a manlet.
That's not how it works m8.
Look up regression to the mean.

I don't even know how I turned out the way I did. My dad is 6', mom 5'6" and I literally got smack dab in the middle. I cursed my height he'll be destined to curse his aswell lol. Besides the height my genetics are pretty good. Green eyes, light brown hair, broad shoulders, what I miss in height I make up in other things.

Can't be arsed. Break it down for me

Oh trust me I'm having kids regardless of what happens, if height will be his shortcoming or not

whole lot of leddit and r9k fags around here pushing the miserable manlet life angle, simultaneously talking about the extinction of whites. put a bun in her short fucking oven. some of the most based people on earth are manlets. stop being faggots.

.t obnoxiously tall guy who has to find other shit-tier excuses for striking out with women

Are you single, I love me some green eyes

There are many traits you should breed for.

Short men aren't the worst thing in the world but it does come of as effeminate. There is enough of that already these days.

Not him but I have green eyes.

Is it degenerate to mix with a girl who has brown eyes? I feel like I shouldn't be cursing my beautiful children with ugly shit-tier common eye color...

Sup Forums is satire. breed that brown eyed girl. my girlfriend is latina and i still shitpost about white genocide

Yeah enjoy your 5'4 sons idiot.

>pol is satire
go back to roddit

>There is enough of that already these days.
Women should look for healthy (that would include higher test than the average today) males with high IQ.
Men should look for healthy (mentally and physically) women with above average IQ.

Height won't get your kid a job in the future but a high IQ can.
I understand breeding for height when there's a survival benefit like if you're living in a society constantly at war but these days IQ is probably the number 1 thing to select for as a survival trait.

One of the big problems we have now is that we live in mass democracies where we select for physical attractiveness and smart people don't breed.
We're getting stupider and testosterone levels are going down too which is weird.
Maybe test levels are environmental to an extent but IQ isn't.

Once you love a girl who has brown eyes, you see they're not just brown. The way they shine almost as golden in the sunlight, theres a difference between nigger brown eyes and European brown eyes (European Amber if you're going to be proper with it) I felt the way you did at one point, but their eye color is still really beautiful once you see it. If you fall for a girl with brown eyes just roll with it since the odds of finding a green eyed girl is extremely low

If you're tall, your kid will probably be smaller.
If you're small, your kid will probably be taller.
Same with IQ but to a lesser degree.

Oh god no, its fucking great.
Just dont reproduce with her.

I'll take your word for it. Thank-you.