DEN: Gary Harris scores 27 points w/ five triples
UTA: Rodney Hood explodes for 30 on 12-of-14 shots
ORL: Mario Hezonja goes off for 20 points
UTA: Rubio considers changing name to En Fuego
MIA: Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) unsure of timetable
MIA: Josh Richardson scores 20 on 8-of-13 shots
MIA: Bam Adebayo posts 18-10 double-double

First for Lakers getting PG13 this off-season and Kawhi next offseason

Positionless basketball will be championed by the Lakers. You see when you’re a team with as much prestige as the Lakers, you don’t play by everyone else’s rules. You play by your own rules

Second for Lakers signing no one relevant and not making playoffs in the next 5 years

PG: Lonzo Ball (best PG defender in the league)
SG: Paul George (top 3 defender in the league)
SF: Kawhi Leonard (top 3 defender in the league)
PF: Kuzma
C: Cousins (We get him for a steal thanks to his injury)

Who wouldn’t want to play for the 16 time champion Lakers?

This guys laker dream team

lonzo
Paul George
Kawhi
Jabari
Embiid

That would be the most dominant injury report we have ever seen.

>Who wouldn’t want to play for the 16 time champion Lakers?
Anyone that has been paying attention to that dumpsterfire organization.

Lmfao he beats me out by adding boogie

>The Boston Celtics have interest in Memphis Grizzlies guard Tyreke Evans and -- to a lesser extent -- Los Angeles Clippers guard Lou Williams, but according to a report, they would rather save their picks than use them on either player, further crowding their back court.
>The Celtics are reportedly less interested in Lou Williams. While the Clippers guard was a borderline All-Star this year, he is a minus defender, and the team is reportedly (justifiably) concerned about how defensively challenged lineups with Irving and Williams would be.

NNNOOOOO NOOOOO FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Saving for AD r-tard. Think much.

Can't wait to make fun of Lanada after they lose tonight

Stop false-flagging. Celtics need bench scorers. What better player other than Lou?

Right, have Lou as your 6th man. Come in and average 15-20ppg and your bench/2nd unit has already improved.

You guys need to go for it this year and trade your draft picks and Jalen or Tatem for Anthony Davis. The Celtics would 100% make it out of the East and have a shot at beating the Rockets, maybe not the Warriors.

>As NBA teams do due diligence on his no-trade clause and potential of him dropping it, LeBron James is determined to see year through in Cleveland, focused on season and will not waive the clause. - Shams
CLEVELAND FRONT OFFICE AND DAN GILBERT BTFO

A Lebron trade would kill his legacy. Lebron doesn't have a ton of good options on the table right now and for free agency.

Who is ready for the Milwaukee death line up next year

Bledsoe
Middleton
Lebron
Parker
Giannis.

Lakers need to trade Kuzma while he's still a thing

Lebron retires next yeat after missing finals this year and his contract is up next year?
Or does he keep going like a washed up Carmelo

6 hours until Raptors Celtics!!!!!!

Well what if he pulls an MJ and temporarily retires for a year or two? It gives him time for his options to grow FA-wise, and can ease the Cleveland FO in terms of salary cap and money.

Tyreke is a much better player

this desu

kuzma really isnt that good, he's just a chucker, lakers need to get rid of him before everyone sees this.

Kuzma ain't gonna be shit when all these 19 year old rookies are his age and All-Stars that his right now while he's 27 trying to get a contract after his rookie deal.

Kuzma wouldn't be worth anything more than a first with protections.

Well, he’s a second round pick. There’s a lot that he has to work on and it’s his first year. He’s still a decent scorer so give him more time.

>Dallas Mavericks guard Seth Curry will have season-ending surgery on his left tibia, league sources tell ESPN. Recovery process is expected to take 12-14 weeks, and Curry is expected to be fully recovered and on the court by the start of July 1 free agency.

>Wizards have been in trade talks involving center Marcin Gortat, sources say.

>Adidas has terminated Terry Rozier's Contract for Wearing Nikes During a Shootaround

I wouldn't be surprised to see him join a team mid year.

>Three frontrunners (Boston, Denver and Philadelphia) and a fourth team (Miami) staying engaged on Memphis' Tyreke Evans, league sources tell ESPN.

Another injury? His value must be pretty low. He’s shooting really great, though.
Warriors pick him up after dropping Young, Caspi, McCaw in the off season?

>You see when you’re a team with as much prestige as the Lakers, you don’t play by everyone else’s rules. You play by your own rules
Even if those rules are stupid and incompetent.

>Hornets Have Interest In Mitch Kupchak to take over for Rick Cho in the summer
Oh boy! Hornets bout to become a dynasty lmao Lakers so retarded for getting rid of the king of rings Kupchak for aids man

Magic Johnson has been a shit GM so far

If your team unironically has a man with AIDS as GM you should kys

At least the Lakers don’t have Geriatric “1-8 in the finals” West. Magic knows what winning looks like unlike Jerry West

>Magic knows what winning looks like unlike Jerry West

Has he recently become blind because the Lakers are a double digit seed in the West

Jerry West Rings as GM: 11 (eleven)
Magic Johnson Rings as GM: 0 (zero)

>being 1-8 in the finals

How are the Clippers doing?

They have 6 more wins than the Lakers

neither is a GM right now

>having a horrible record in a year where you have no first round pick

>Cavs have reached out to Jazz about Ricky Rubio

pretty ricky coming to win a ring with lebron

And who do the Jazz ger? TT and JR is 17mil and 14mil respectively AND they’re playing like shit.
Cavs are fucked

Why would anyone trade with the Cavs? They literally have nothing worth giving back outside the Nets pick, which doesn't look as good as it did when it was traded to them.

Isaiah + Shumpert/JR

Wow that's so enticing, how could the Jazz say no

cavs can offer expirings (channing frye and isaiah thomas), Love, nets pick, future firsts, and possibly even Lebron.

someone give me a hot take

jazz would do that deal in a heartbeat. They only traded a second rounder for him.

Men that sucks lol. This season was supposed to be seth's breakout season, nigga was playing better than his brother at some point last season

They'll get a PG that is playing like shit and wants a giant check and 1 of 2 shit, overpaid guards not on expiring deals. Wow what a good deal, why would they say no.

Just imagine if the Cavs traded LeBron right now for a ton of draft picks and like 6 bench players lmaoooo.

LeTraded's legacy would be in complete shambles

>cavs can offer expirings (channing frye and isaiah thomas)
Frye is a valuable player especially now with Love out, they won't trade him.
Nobody wants IT, he's still injured playing like shit, and is wanting a lot of money next summer
>Love
He's injured and they wouldn't trade him because they'll still have a playoff push this year so they need him. I can see maybe next summer
>nets pick
True, but I bet it'll be hard to trade the pick because they're being Jews with its valuation
>future firsts
They'll probably have a ton of protections that teams won't want and the Cavs will refuse to remove
>and possibly even Lebron.
You have down syndrome

LeCockroach is coming to Boston to backup Tatum/Brown and play sidekick to Kyrie.

>wanting LeGonorrhea on your team

I hope he gets traded to some shithole like Atlanta

>not wanting LeAdvancedStats on your team to get to the Finals then promptly releasing him prior to game 1

The closest thing to a Slowbe trade ages ago was Deng, Noah, Ben Gordon, a scrub and like 3 1st rounders

Garnett was traded for like 6 scrubs, Al Jefferson and 2 Celtics' first round picks

Lebum will most likely fetch an All-Star, scrubs and multiple first rounders

They can upgrade for overpaid guys since they have so many bloated contracts.

For example TT and Frye and zizic for Dwight.

The Cavs should be target old players on bloated contracts that aren't their current players. Lebron can make a lot of things work. Sometimes you just need different garbage on your team.

>For example TT and Frye and zizic for Dwight.

Do you only think about one side when you make Cavs trades? Teams have no incentive to do trades like that.

The incentive is to get old man Dwights 22 million contract off of your books.

do you just like to downtalk completely fair trades to make yourself feel better? or are you really so stupid you don't understand how trades work and think it's just about matching talent and salaries?

>The incentive is to get old man Dwights 22 million contract off of your books.
>By getting TT ridiculous contract
Oww fucking kay

>take Dwight Howard's 2 year remaining deal for Thompson's 3 year remaining deal

Dwight's 22 million contract for 2 years is better than TT's 3 year contract for 17 million

>trades aren't supposed to be about matching talent and salary

Wow you're a fucking retard and you think you aren't.

i've noticed /nba/ is completely retarded when it comes to trades. especially when it comes to the lakers

Cavs payroll is fucked. End of story. No more discussion.

These fatfucks play 2k association all day and think real life works like that

you have to look at each team individually and what their goal is for the next 3-5 years. Trades aren't made in a vacuum

FPBP

you're going to look really retarded in 2 days. I screencapped every post in here that says the cavs aren't making any moves and I'm going to personally embarrass the fuck out of all of you

Their age has a lot to do with it. People always act like guys on inflated contracts have no value. TT is only making about 6 mil more a year than he should. He is about as good as dieng who just got 14 mil a year. Dwight on the other hand is 2 years away from taking 1.5 a year with the Warriors.

The Los Angeles Lakers have been fined $50,000 by NBA for violating the league’s anti-tampering rule regarding the Milwaukee Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo.

So by trading a dude who has a year and a half left on a giant deal for a terrible 2 and a half year contract, a rookie with almost no promise, and an expiring contract in a summer where you don't need cap space is a good deal to you? Stop huffing paint, that trade is shit short-term and long-term for the Hornets.

Curry to undergo season ending surgery

>The NBA has fined Lakers president Magic Johnson $50K for tampering with Milwaukee's @Giannis_An34. He made public comments about him in an interview

They're not going to do anything meaningful or substantial but I could see them doing a garbage contract swap for someone old and busted like George Hill

it doesn't count as making a move unless the player they trade for is better than 33 year old Antawn Jamison

I’ll be impressed if they make a move that makes them better. I doubt they’ll even be able to make a move

>if you can't recruit them, just tamper lmao

>tamper twice in less than a year
>only punishment you get are some tiny ass 50k fines
They should be getting draft picks taken now.

ahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the Lakers think they're getting Giannis ahahahaha

my lakeys are getting aaron gordon soon

I agree age matter but if the young players you're getting back are shit on bad deals why should you do that trade as opposed to just waiting for DH's deal to expire when you can use that cap space on a deal you can decide.

All Magic Johnson said was Giannis's name in an interview. Pussy ass NBA and Adam Silver afraid of the Lakers

I can totally see the Lakers letting Julius Randle walk so that they can give a huge contract to Aaron Gordon even though Randle is a better player and they're less than a year apart in age

I hope that happens, it would be really funny

I'm excited for the rapties game tonight!

Option 2 keep Dwight and play your way out of the lottery lol.

Everytime I see a Canadian post something in a corny way about the raptors with exclamation points I imagine some mentally retarded guy typing it

>The league office is looking into penalizing the Lakers a first round pick

yo shutup

this lmao

See you in the ECF leaf

See you there, 24/7

>tfw you're the actual 24/7 but don't even post here much outside of class anymore because you got bored of the general

>>tfw you're the actual 24/7 but don't even post here

With Love gone, do Cavs even make playoffs?

dont worry bro i'll see you in the finals threads

Based Larry