Tamara has literally never seen any good movies

Tamara has literally never seen any good movies.

I understood the first couple of episodes, oh wow, Tamara hasn't seen Alien 2 and Res Dogs.

But it's getting insane you have to admit. It's like she hasn't seen anything.

I'm inclined to admit she's pretending for the sake of views, but the sheer amount of films tells me otherwise.

she's a girl

>Tamara has literally never seen any good movies.
Who cares?

No seriously. Who the fuck could possibly care?

She's a complete normie, probably grew up on reality shows and teen dramas, but I guess nerds have been cool for this decade so normies like her need to brush up on the classics outside of Star Wars.

>Alien 2

What the fuck is wrong with you?

you, for replying

it's patrician

It's not what the fucking movie is called.

>'oh, I can pretend to like all these pop culture films for patreon shekels? yay!'

at least shes doing something she probably enjoys for a living. it's like twitch whores. my disgust is aimed squarely at the beta orbiters and /r9k/ users who give their money to these people because they're that fucking lonely.

Fucking who?

>cant see down her shirt in newer episodes
idc

pretty much this

>decide Tamara is the one
>I accept her fatty stuff
>probably has no thigh gap, fat pussy etc
>about to send her a date invitation
>visit her various pages

Disappointing.

Granted she probably did not see Star Wars (the original movies) up until like 2014 or so and even then she was probably only glancing at it while she was giving a blowjob to her Chad boyfriend while he was playing on his phone waiting for the movie to be over.

The people who don't block ads aka Sup Forumsedditors

It's done for views.

I've never seen the Godfather.

Give me a list of critically acclaimed movies and I'll tell you if I've never seen them.

If she lost 20lbs she'd be a 9/10

You were born after 1997, you don't count.

I have a friend like that, no joking

she lost like 50

>97
I was born in 1991

why watch movie when you can fuck?

It's not that unusual

I haven't seen Robocop or Resevoir Dogs. I don't have the wherewithal to watch stuff I haven't seen anymore.

That's odd... Have you seen...

Forest Gump
Star Wars (A New Hope)
Jurassic Park
Jaws
Rain Man
Schindler's List
Back to the Future
Titanic
Ghostbusters
Rocky

I would expect anyone to have been born in 1991 to have seen at least these films. But oh well, I guess you're here to surprise me.

>it's a gentiles are shocked to discover someone who isn't completely enslaved by hollywood episode

If you watch movies, you are enslaved by hollywood since hollywood (jews) own the movie industry.

I'm 27 and I've only seen Star Wars, Ghostbusters, and Jurassic Park out of those

To be fair I was born in 1985 and I only saw the Godfather films for the first time a couple of years ago. Just never got around to it.

>still up
must be market research for swaglord hmm

>Forest Gump
Yes, multiple times
>Star Wars (A New Hope)
Once, in the 90's
>Jurassic Park
Yes, multiple times
>Jaws
Once
>Rain Man
No
>Schindler's List
No
>Back to the Future
Yes, the whole trilogy, multiple times
>Titanic
No
>Ghostbusters
Yes
>Rocky
No

>He's never seen Alien Cubed

My housemate is a 36 year old man who'd never seen Robocop or any of the Alien franchise until last year. A girl I was talking to earlier today had never seen Highlander. A lot of things you take for granted, especially on here, don't hold up in the real world.

I'm 22 and just watched robocop for the first time this year. That part where he gets his hand shot off was fucking insane.

>A girl I was talking to earlier today had never seen Highlander

I've never even heard of Highlander

The first one is the good one. Don't watch the rest of the series

I knew a girl who told me her father and brothers never allowed her to watch movies. She ended becoming a huge slut who had 9 abortions

>'m 22 and just watched robocop for the first time this year.
That's because you are a fucking normie.

Also that "program" is so stupid oh my god who really thinks she has never seen some of those movies like for example Reservoir Dogs.

I like her when she did some characters with Dug but anyone who see this shit her is doing now is completely lost.

>That's because you are a fucking normie
no i just dont care to watch movies you old people grew up with

>about to send her a date invitation
"Hey lady I never met before, wanna go on a date!"
I can only see this going well

That's it, You are a normie. Thanks for give me the reason.

Goodnight.

>who really thinks she has never seen some of those movies like for example Reservoir Dogs

You would be surprised by the number of people who think Quentin Tarantino's entire filmography begins and ends with Pulp Fiction.

night permavirgin scum

She has those fat ugly feet

>people make 10+ minute videos about movies they HAVEN'T seen

Who is she and why is movies she hasn't seen supposedly important enough to make a youtube channel of?

>important enough to make a youtube channel of?
She's part of a group of people who run the channel

but you literally did that

It's fucking obvious that she saw all those movies.
Stop giving her attention.

i watch whats interesting to me. robocop looked cool as fuck so i decided to watch that. i dont care if a million people like something and say its good. if it doesnt appeal to me i wont watch it. thats why ive never seen rocky, ghostbusters, and tons of other 80s movies that people grew up with.

>dude associating with well known works because i have no talent except as a friend simulator or clickbait lol.

Someone should introduce her to the hucow fetish, see how she reacts

If I was a woman and had a nice pair of tits I would become a twitch whore without a second thought. Easy money for my lazy ass.

that's how a lot of dates work user

I've had a girl actually hit me up like this once and banged her a few times, she was hot too. Please tell me I'm making this up, it will just make me feel even happier about it.

She could be lying tho

>post sub 100k view jewtube vids

this shit is getting out of control

So you'd Jessica Nigri it by being a massive cock tease, because unless I'm mistaken you can't show nudity on Twitch

yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
yes
no
yes

yup :\

Seen all of those. Rain Man when I was a kid, and Schindler's List in school (everyone was forced to see it in 8th grade).

Is it the second Alien movie? Then it's Alien 2

I haven't seen those either, but even I know those are shit movies.

I haven't seen most of those movies either

I fucking hate this kind of response. No bitch she doesn't care about some e-celeb cunt what she does care about are stupid newfags like YOU thinking this kind of crap is acceptable to post here. Get the fuck out before I pop a crap in your ass.

>youtube e-celeb

Who cares?

>woman's opinion on movies
>being amazed a woman hasn't seen core movies

Are you people turbo-autistic? Have you been around women at all?