See NFL highlights on youtube

>see NFL highlights on youtube
>get hyped af, looks like a great sport
>decide to watch a game
>ads every 2 minutes

Why are americans destroying such a fine sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8YPBh9aGQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because if the game actually moved at the pace of a highlight reel, people would die.

>11 minutes of actual play in 3 hours
>playing with your hands
>fat people crashing into each other like mongoloids
>people cheering for private companies that shit on them constantly
>everyone has brain damage
>fine sport
lmao

so sorry you're too dumb to realize we as fans need snack and piss breaks during the game

>watching monkeys roll around on the ground pretending to be hurt
>sport

XFL will fix that issue.

>11 minutes of actual play in 3 hours
>ads every 2 minutes
come on now, these are memes right?

got some bad news for you my man

no, they aren't.

Can someone tell me who Air Emirates is?

I tried to watch a soccer match, but never heard the name of the teams.

Chill out have some beer, morcela, bacalhau and linguica. Have the game on while you're frying up your food and drinking your beer. Catch the action while it's on and return to cooking. Eat a glorious meal at halftime while you catch up on highlights from around the league. Drink more beer and shitpost in the second half. That's how my family does it anyways

>too dumb to watch football
lmao

Realize that the commercials exist because nothing is happening besides plays getting called, special teams coming off, or injury. Few of the commercials actually slow down the pace from what it is.

Sorry, I know one of these badges means which soccer club they play for, I just need help.

I hate the ones they sneak in at the beginning of the game when a punt is coming. Like shit, you're going to play a commercial before the punt, then another after the punt. Ridiculous.

Pay money like a proper American and you can avoid that and get this instead

youtube.com/watch?v=c8YPBh9aGQQ

sounds like your family is a bunch of alcoholics desu schmesu

watch out lads, you're not allowed to banter on here about other sports, you'll get banned by the virgin patrol. NO FUN ALLOWED

>eurotrash always complain about ads in football
>their entire shitty sport is just one giant advertisement

Capitalism my friend, everything is an opportunity to make money.

Yes they are.

>Alcoholic
What're you a Calvinist?

>Complain about ads
>"Action" is just fairies walking around for 45 minutes.

>Amerilards need to stuff their face every and intermittently evacuate their bowels violently to expell the build-up of high fructose filth fermenting in their intestines every three minutes

Made me think

>Swiss poster
>Killjoy

Shocked

that's the appeal of football, short bursts of intense action built up with plenty of suspense.

t. el goblino

I know, the ideal sport for retards with short attention spans.

Soccer “action” by the supposed best team in the history of their “sport”

SIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEAYSPASS

DIVE

PENALTY

SIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEWAYSPASSSIDEAYSPASS

The ads ARE the sport.

no, huldrych zwingli is my mam

So if a sport had matches that were 12 hours long, it would naturally be good? Because your argument implies that length of the sport is connected to its quality.

tbf, it is

it's not the length of the sport, it's the length of the gameplay in relation to the length of the event.
you're fucking retarded.

>the state of me

>oh boy the footbawl game is starting!
>Welcome to the Sprite™ Arena for this Mustards vs Bullets clash!
>Hi, I'm Chuck Stevens alongside DeAndre LaBarnes and welcome to the ESPN™ pre-game discussion brought to you by Burger King™ - eat it your way - and T-Mobile™ - keeping you in touch
>So DeAndre what do you think about the Mustards this year?
>See here whiteboi, I tink the Mussards finna...
>ok that's all the time we have, let's go to Becky Coalburner for the on-field report
>Hi Chuck, so I was in the Bullets dressing room earlier, and let me tell ya - I'll have a hard time walking in the next few days. Anyways, I spoke to the Bullets coach and he told me "we want to score a lot and keep them from scoring"
>thanks Becky, now it's time for a short 15 minute commercial break and we'll be ready for kickoff
>Nice Mustards kickoff, got a good distance on that and it looks like a timeout called for the Bullets
>boy, that was an early one. The Bullets coach better be careful, he only has 9 more timeouts this quarter
>ok time for the Samsung™ Instant Replay™ on that kickoff
>and we'll be back after another commercial break

Lol billboards running around for 3 straight hours is wonderful television. You're like a slower, infinitely poorer Nascar.

That's contradictory to your previous statement, though. Either it has little gameplay relative to its overall length, or the people who like it have short attention spans.

>Has to watch another continents leagues to see his best native player
Lmao