Black Man Bikes Six Hours to College, Gets $150000

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/16/police-officers-pay-for-motel-room-help-raise-150g-for-homeless-teen-who-biked-six-hours-to-college.html

A Black homeless man bikes six hours to college. The police were so moved they raised $150,000 for him.

Why would pol resent this man? Are you jealous? Resentful of your own shitful lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/alton-sterling-fundraiser-scholarship-fund-issa-rae-raises-700000-gofundme_us_5783bf9fe4b0c590f7ea340b
youtube.com/watch?v=vebFZ4HzXEM
wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/race/white-people-blacklivesmatter-protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why would pol resent this man? Are you jealous? Resentful of your own shitful lives?
seems like an awful lot of projecting, op. you know there are professionals that can help you.

Why didnt that stupid nigger just move?

>150k to an african
Lets wait and see what he does with the cash over the next 3 weeks

yeah because there aren't way smarter people who would have used the money better but cant even afford to go with bike to college.and then nobody even said what his major is.

>bikes six hours to college
>earns the income I get for 3 years of work
Why is life so unfair?

>Cops on damage control
>"H-Hey, we're not racist, s-see we did something nice!"

K keep me posted familia

>implying you'd unironically spend a day being a nigger just for $150k

I saw this shit on Reddit. He rode his bike six hours once - only once - to register for classes. He doesn't do it every day.

>nigger ear rings
>nigger braid hair

This nigger is going to be homeless again after all the money is gone.

spbp

>homeless
>bikes for six hours

I mean, if he's homeless why doesn't he just be homeless closer to the university

>A Black homeless man bikes six hours to college

If only it was his bike

Couldn't he have just registered for classes on a computer

>He told the officers
>told

nigerian prince V 2.0

I have no ill will towards this man and wish him the best of luck, but my sides will leave the solar system when he uses the money for a crack-fueled rampage that leaves him dead at the hands of the law.

Of fuckin course i'm jealous

it's easier for a young black man in this country to get his hands on a gun or 150 grand than a computer
t. obama

Are you kidding?

>slap white whores asses
>fucking sock out liberal faggots that moved into my neighborhood to be hip

>[spoiler]>die[/spoiler]

For one day, that sounds like the life

I once walked 6 hours to get a root.

This will end up being a fraud, just watch.

maybe he lives in a shelter

>be white
>bike to class
>work 2 jobs
>professor goldberg tells me I'm privileged and the world would be better off if i didn't exist

y-you too

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He used to walk 12 hours but then he embraced his inner nigger....

What a lovely day, this is the age of virtue signalling where seeming nice and progressive trumps everything facts and reason.

> be Alton Sterling
> be a deadbeat dad of 5 and a petty criminal
> be a stupid dumb fuck, get shot
> some nobody sets up a fundraiser
> cucks and numale betafags gibs $700k

huffingtonpost.com/entry/alton-sterling-fundraiser-scholarship-fund-issa-rae-raises-700000-gofundme_us_5783bf9fe4b0c590f7ea340b

At least you know that money is cursed, dozens will die. They'll kill each other to get a taste of it and the nigglets won't see a fucking dime.

If he is homeless why not sleep near the university

How does homeless man afford tuition?

youtube.com/watch?v=vebFZ4HzXEM

Sometimes people give money to the homeless. Some spend it on drugs and alcohol. It's not unreasonable one might have saved up for something better.

>Homeless
>bikes 6 hours to college

something doesn't add up

>imagine if we gave this money to some poor needy white family
>nope, let's give it to some crackhead nigger who will blow it in three weeks
When will america's lust for negros end?

>even the homeless are more /fit/ than you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

HE HAD TO BIKE FOR 6 HOURS.

HOW LONG DID HE BIKE TO GET EDUCATION?

this literally make zero fucking sense

>bike 6 hours to uni
>bike 6 hours back
>that leaves 12 hours left in the day
>i assume at least 5 hours are spent in class
>3? hours studying/doing homework
>1 hour bathing, eating, defecating
>2? hours sleeping

hmmmmmm...........

its a nice story
i dont resent him
its nice someone did something nice for him
i resent the whiny niggers who constantly bitch and moan about white people that will ruin it for this poor kid

senpai

wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/race/white-people-blacklivesmatter-protests
BLM is fucking up more and more

Did they at least arrest him for the stolen bike?

The precious metals of the bike were mined from the kangdum of africa

No fbi said was not intent to steal, only intent to go to college

if he's homeless, why did he have a 6 hour commute?
If you're fucking homeless you might as well be homeless next to the damn college?!

He's homeless, why the fuck doesn't he just stay near the campus?

50k/yr USD must make you rich af there

Wow he gets money just because he doesn't have a car? What a surprise. No one forced him to ride a bike, he could have moved, he could have saved up and bought a car, he could have taken public transport. Giving niggers charity just for existing like everyone else in reality is part of why they're so shit as a people.

kek

I do not understand this. If he is homeless why would he choose to live six hours away from his college?
Couldn't he simply take his bindle and set it up next to the college?

This money might be more detrimental than beneficial. Since he has been given a fortune for free he may lose interest in his studies and get comfortable living off of this wealth, and when that runs out he'll be fucked again.

Exactly my thoughts.

That's just called being an Aussie. Trains stop at midnight and you do what you gotta do after that.

This proves that anyone can achieve something in America if they aren't lazy and don't make excuses. God bless this young man. He has nothing in common with most millennials.

lol so much this

Any explanation why should I be jealous?

So where was he riding his bike to?

I hate niggers so much.

wait thats bullshit, this nigger could not have been going to college full time(6 hours), biking 6 hours to and then another 6 hours from, (12 hours) doing homework (.5 hours per class on average so we will estimate 3 hours) and then somehow never doing any maintenance so sleeping another 3 hours.
this nigger lies

Nah m8.

I won't shit on anyone.

This sets a good example of helping those who help themselves.

If you want to hear the sound of a shithead, go tell a BLM activist what took place.

being homeless is hard. you gota stay near the shelter to get food and shower. it's not like college libtards are feeding this poor guy

dare i say this guy pulled himself up by the bootstraps

>Black folks have a death count of 7 million and up

holy fuck, that is maybe the stupidest thing I have ever heard. what does she even mean by that? she thinks non-blacks live forever or something? or that black people would live forever if it weren't for whites killing them?

I guess if that would kinda lend credence to their movement. reparations would be justifiable if the same old white guy has literally been victimizing the nig population for 400+ years

>pulled himself
>get free college for being black
>free food for not working
>free housing for not working
>free money for going to college instead of getting a job
yep. totally pulled *himself* up.

Tell us another story about the Boer War won't you please oh wise old man. Dang blasted millennials just wouldn't understand.

African american oppression history.

this is part of the reason our country is great, if you have perseverance you can really make it here.

>s-s-see we're not bad goyim we love black people
fucking policecucks
>implying they would care if blm wasn't a thing or if it was a white homeless

Why would you rent a motel that far from school? If he has to bike 6 hours and he is going like 10mph then 60 miles away? For what fucking reason.

Nigger stole my bike

50k/year is pretty damn good money anywhere that isn't a big shithole liberal city, user.

I bet the bike was stolen.

eh, not my problem what people decide to donate to. hope he turns out alright

He biked 6 hours to register for classes. You know it's mid-July, right?

Wow. Our police would have detained him for stealing the bike and would have beaten him for 6 hours if he was unable to raise fund (bribe) for our police.

holy shit a lot of you responded.

well, goodnight

It says it's Biology