Why are Americans so racist and backwards despite being literal mongrels? Is it self hate?

Why are Americans so racist and backwards despite being literal mongrels? Is it self hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just accepted manners of their jewish masters

Always the least secure are the most nationalist , why do you think than you find the most néo Nazi in Slavic country

Pretty sure we're just as racist, we're just less confronted with it because our countries are still 90% white.

I am talking about the internet, at least

Just go on Sup Forums and look at the flags that'll call you a nigger or Muhammed

>our countries are still 90% white.
is this what germans believe?

most ameriturds are niggerlovers and only pretend to hate niggers online becauase they think it's edgy

>Always the least secure are the most nationalist
Fits the French to a T

>muh Sup Forums
go the fuck back then

But it is the truth Ivan. You watch too much russian state TV

10% is still a huge issue tho for a western european country, especially if the arrive quickly.

There is *literally* nothing wrong with racism

The notion that a subsaharan African or a pakistani could ever be English/British/German/Slovakian/Japanese/Saudi is one of the most laughable ideas in the world.

All germans should've died when Hitler did.

You didn't learn shit about it.

Is France too 90% white?

Well yes around that.

If you think otherwise you're really full brainwashed. I watched russian TV plenty of time when I was in Russia. They always show you the same neighborhood in the north of Paris, full of blacks and arabs.
Fox news and Sup Forums do the same.

Go outside the cities and you will see the reality of the country.

What about this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA

>thread by european berating americans for being racist
>is actually a thread of europeans being racist

and this is exactly why i tell other americans, who for whatever reason think they need to be concerned about foreign european opinions, that there is no reason for that concern. europeans are just as racist, but more hypocritical about it; going out of their way to save face so they can act like they are above it all.

That's exactly what I said lol.

All the images in the video are from the exact neighborhood I was talking about. North east of Paris. It's like going to chechenia in Russia and say Russia is a shithole because of that.

And Paris is also 90% white?

I grew up in Paris, in the western neighborhood, the only non white in my school was the son of a diplomat.

Of course not.
Paris is probably 60% white, around this number.

>It's like going to chechenia in Russia and say Russia is a shithole because of that
This gentleman is waiting for your apologise.

But there are African and Pakistan sauds.
Not every people have a "you'll never be us REEE" lot of you folk do.

statistically yes. You think the average French person is the same like the average American one?

>You think the average French person is the same like the average American one?
i thought it was worse t.bh

This video is incredibly biased.

The "jewish corner" for example is just on street, where they serve falafels. You go next street there is a catholic school.

britbong says pakistani cant be british

Thats where you are wrong tommy!

Russians like to talk about European rapefuges but in the same time Moscow is 70% Russian at best, its full of Azeris, Armenians, Uzbeks, Chechens and other non-white people.