DC is much better than Marvel

>DC is much better than Marvel
Is this what you faggots praise?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/08/marvel-artist-ardian-syaf-hid-anti-christian-jewish-messages-weeks-x-men-comic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i hate dc now?

Pretty much every modern Marvel comic is like that though.

Do Americans really do this?

you were saying

At least DC doesn't publish terrorist propaganda in their comics.

Atleast DC produces comic kino like this

>for everyone but you

You're a small guy

They were villains and this was ironic though

This one was actually meant to be a parody

Not for much longer.

>The lasso compels truth, but it can't stop mansplaining.

So is this some joke or is the person who wrote this shit so braindead that they failed to see the self-defeating irony of that dialog?

So, let me get this straight. Wonder Woman acknowledge that what he was saying was true, but they did not gave a shit?

wtf I hate capeshit now?

When exactly did comic books become completely sjw? What year? I can't even read them any more it's sad.

JLA: Earth 2 was the latest comic I've bought and there was no SJW nonsense in that. That was 2000 though.

>When exactly did comic books become completely sjw?

If I had to guess it was as soon as the Marvel/DC movies and nerd culture got mainstream

It isn't about what's true. It's about what's correct.

That fucking font is terrible. Marvel has a terrible one they use a lot, too. Disgraceful.

>This means mansplaining is the truth and everything he said is right
>Empowered minority character ignores this and hits an already restrained man because muh vagina
Who allowed this holy shit

Who indeed.

the lasso force people to tell their version of the truth

and mansplaining is just men being condescending when explaining things to women

Technically, because of the lasso's powers, everything he is saying is true. She punched him, not because he was incorrect, or lying, but because she none of the three liked the truth. Without realizing it, without intending it, these panels reveal him to be right, and, those in the wrong, resorting to violence because in the face of the truth they had no legitimate or logical counterargument.

>Kitty Pryde
>i have no code name

Her code name is Shadowcat.

>punching a man in the face for believing women should act like women and men should act like men

>thinks men should be men and women should be women
>gets physically assaulted for saying something he thinks
>writer actually thinks physical assault is an acceptable response to thoughts and speech he/she doesnt like

The person who wrote is just that stupid.

this lmao

I can't tell if the writer is a retard or a genius

That's liberal logic. Words trigger them so much they want nothing more than to commit physical violence against the people who speak them.

The lasso forces you to tell what you believe is the truth, not THE truth. If someobe was dellusional enough to believe the Earth is cube-shaped, he would say the same thing if the lasso is used with him.
Not to mention that the lasso is useless with subjective shit like political views unless the guy doesn't really believe in what he preaches.

Leave Wonder Waifu alone

Wow.
Revoking Kino status from BvS RIGHT NOW!

Still means he's telling the truth as the historical and traditional roles of men and women are very real. They've gotten us to the modern age, many of our current issues in the world today are result of the breakdown of traditional gender, race, sex, culture and religious roles in society.

Why do the people in charge think forcing diversity shit into a "nerd" hobby is a good idea? Why would you antagonize and anger your target demographic so much? Do they really expect the SJWs to buy this shit and cover the loses? Shouldn't they realize after a bajillion failed attempts that this shit just doesn't work?
This is the equivalent of shoving animuh girls into WWE and expect the rednecks to not get mad at it.

Maybe, I'm just saying the lasso is useless for determining wether he speaks the objective truth or not.

>implying nerds care
It's also a way of expanding their demographic to different audiences.

Well, their comics are selling like shit so nerds do care.

When you can get HD scans of a comic online without waiting or paying any money - why wouldn't you?

>Revoking Kino status from BvS RIGHT NOW!
If you have BvS as Kino status you should kill yourself, you pretentious edgelord.

When in doubt, go before 2007. That was the year big bang theory started.

>expanding demographics
>to people that don't and never read comics

that's why they're failing, people would buy the books if they were worth buying

>people would buy the books if they were worth buying
It can be $20 - $40 for a single comic. People are just going to read them online, the same way people download films, music, and books.

>that's why they're failing
Expanding their demographic doesn't mean alienating the original readers.

I have been buying comics with nerds, from nerds and by nerds for 20 years, and yes nerds care

Anecdotal evidence is a great way to make a point.

Esplain 212

It can't force you to tell a truth that you don't know or don't believe, or else you could use the lasso to interrogate some schlub on the street about the villain's plans.

Granted Wonder Woman pulling stuff like this is in line with the character and her bringing peace and being ambassador to the evil world of men.

Now if Batman and Superman did this it would be different

Nailed it

Doesn't that imply mansplaining is the truth?

BTW, the reference behind this is the recent X-Men comic released had secret islamic messages in it. The shirt Colossus is wearing references a Quaran anti-christian/jew verse and the 212 number represents a big muslim protest from last year.

bleedingcool.com/2017/04/08/marvel-artist-ardian-syaf-hid-anti-christian-jewish-messages-weeks-x-men-comic/

Marvel released an official apology for it earlier today.

Single issues range from 1 to 5 bucks. This is what a huge portion of comic readers get, a monthly issue. Trade paperbacks might be MAYBE twenty for hardcover or a long book, but mostly are like 12.

And you're right, targeting different demos doesn't automatically mean you'll alienate previous demos, but if you jackknife your product and radically alter the content of your books, then your a fuckknuckle stupid ass to think you won't drive off old buyers in droves

But the writer of that shit was fired.

So is dismissing anecdotal evidence, apparently.

>what is conditioning

And he said in the same interview he's not going to change a damn thing about it. He also said he's very excited about the Muslim miss marvel

>Single issues range from 1 to 5 bucks.
In what fucking universe, normie?

lmao@ comic nerds rn

What a fucking greasy non apology/explanation. The reason they sucked wasn't because they were diverse, but because that was their sole reason for existence so it was pure shit.

>That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

just like jontron there was no apology. people just doubling down right or wrong. a business is obligated to make a profit for their shareholders tho and that pos ceo should be ousted

Nigger, I am a literal professional comic writer. I have been one for eight years and have never made enough money to support myself on it exclusively.
Watching the industry is part of my job and passion and I have watched it die because of the bonkers bullshit like this

This can't fucking be real.

please kys or at the very least stay on Sup Forums

>mansplaining

>Nigger, I am a literal professional comic writer
As opposed to a figurative professional comic writer?

>have been one for eight years
>doesn't even post a fucking shaky cam picture of "his" scripts
You'll have to forgive me for not believing this shit.

good
let it sink

Got him?

When in doubt, blame the fans

>bonkers bullshit

Can we just take a big fucking step back for a minute? There's nothing egregious about OP's pic. It's a little grating that she used the term 'mansplaining' and then a guy was punched for being a prick, but that's it. If the industry is dying, it's due to a lot more than the use of a couple of buzz words.

I've said before, it's easier to read comics/manga/visual novels online than to buy them. That's a much larger issue than politics sprouting up in one or two Wonder Woman panels.

>taking a shit in Watchmen
>kino

Hello shill.

As opposed to a hobbyist or a webartist. And what do you want? A picture of my desk? I'm going to print out a script? Stop being silly

GUYS!, GUYS! The OP image is from a digital comic were Dc stuffs 95% of their SJW creators that have no self control.
Marvel is still far FAR fucking worse, they have SJW shit in 85% of their currently physically published books.

>feminist icon acts as a feminist
>this is totally like turning Captan America into a female black transgendered something

>still no proof
Trolling or not, I wish you could come up with an actual argument.

I think it's a matter of the liberal movement being so fucking loud and getting so much media time, as well as most of them claiming to support or not support things/people/franchises/companies based on identity politics

Every other day there's a news article that features a bunch of sjws firing up and allegedly dropping support for something because it doesn't align with their ideology (see Joss Whedon with Age of Ultron)

I think the truth of the matter is also slowly coming out; that these people aren't a huge untapped market that will buy into what they say they will. They're all about the noise, and not about actually supporting these ideologies with their wallets.

I know a few tumblr types from uni and while heaps of them can tell you what's different from the MCU and the comics, none of them have actually read what they're discussing. They check forums or whatever so they can be somewhat informed. That's why they all think pointing out Stan Lee cameos is smart, because they only have what they've been told online to rely on to prove their need cred.

I don't read many comics but I usually consume notable standalones of characters I like and have a crack at whatever is inspiration for the newest capeshit film (though serialised superhero shit is generally not interesting to me), and I know a fuckload more than the average sjw does when it comes to comics

You're understating the obvious themes.

And
Are right. Most things in moderation can be tolerated or overlooked, but the overt overhaul of a beloved medium was insulting. The stole Thor's name and replaced him with no due reverence. Its backwards and is terminal to the industry

>>feminist icon acts as a feminist
Feminism is the strive for equality. not for blocking out male opinions and views of the world.

But...he's right???

That is when she discovered him washed up on the island in the new 52 she hasn't any notion of the average physical condition of women in the outside world.

She's right too.

>tfw women aren't feminine anymore and never will be again
Why

Ah, I see, that makes sense.

Subtlety sure ain't a strong point of regressives, is it?

Wait a minute... I was told Islam is a religion of peace. What kind of idiot do you take me for?

>4 hours
This is proof that we should be allowed to discuss Sup Forums topics that are on the news on Sup Forums.

DC is marginally better on the SJW front

>Marvel replaces heroes with diversity quota counterpart
>DC creates diversity quota counterpart to a hero but still keeps the classic ones relevant and around

This combined with DC having less shitty events, not renumbering every 5 days, and having better art is why it's better

see

Oh are we posting stupid comic book pages

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT, Nick Spencer turned Diamondback into a fucking stripper/prostitutes just to spell out the message that the sexy "bad" girls of the 90s will never come back. Only pure inspiring heroines are allowed.
He basically implies people that like cheesecakey female characters are no better then people who use prostitutes.
God damn hack mother fucker!