BLM Protesters are blocking traffic in Melbourne

BLM Protesters are blocking traffic in Melbourne.

Whatever do we do, Sup Forums? Surely they have defeated the evil white man by stopping his cars for a couple of hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO_vlmbd72o
afro.who.int/en/clusters-a-programmes/frh/child-and-adolescent-health/programme-components/child-health.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dZsAZvLJKgY
youtube.com/watch?v=B4fxy-tWKdI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_deaths_in_custody
abc.net.au/news/2015-11-23/inquest-into-death-of-dhu-in-police-custody/6963244
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go get em man

My bad that was an American bus here is an Australian bus

wait there in Melbourne (fucking melbourne) protesting a problem that involves a minority group in America that has completely nothing to do with them in the slightest.

>millenials my guess

What the fuck how many Black people even fucking LIVE in Melbourne let alone Australia as a whole?

>all those burkas

what the fuck?

Can we pretty much just admit blm is the anti-white movement now? At all these protests I see more muslims, spics, chinks and self hating whites than I do niggers

>Be me
>Live in Melbourne
>Drive convertible Audi TT
>SJWs block road ahead
>Protesting for black lives matter
>Get carjacked by Apex
>Leave latte behind in the cup holder
>Tram to the polling station to vote Greens

Australian police haven't 'terminally dispatched' a black person in over a decade. By gunfire anyway.

These faggots are all attention whores patting themselves on the back shoeing how tolerant they are. Hopefully apex enrich them, which being Melbourne, is a very real possibility.

>Apex ?

Park your car in a way you can drive off immediately ,grab an empty bag,put on a cap that will make you look sucpicious , go to the center of the protest ,throw the bag, start running , see everyone freak out as they think it's a bomb fleeing from the road, drive through like nothing happened.

No it wont.

People here think everything is a prank.

Holy shit, Aussie whites are as bad as ours!
Fuck, hopefully the cold weather drives them away.

Haven't our cops shot like two or three maori's so far this year?
Get it together aussie cops

>say no to racism

I should never have come to Sup Forums. I wouldn't have these problems.

even better ,throw a real bomb

>black lives matter in australia and canada
>not a movement funded by multinational billionaire (((ideologues))) but just people with legitimate gripes happening to protest in a very organized way at a very volatile time

Dam I wish I had a Mac truck right now

Somalian gang that hate every car that isn't powered by a rotary engine.
They steal and destroy any cylinder based car they can get their hands on.

> Apex

The Apex gang. A group of subhuman refugee kids from Sudan, Eritrea, Somalia who have found it incredibly easy to dominate whole areas of melbourne city. Especially the cbd.

No fatalities as yet. Their modus operandi is being in groups of 10-20 and targeting any white people who happen to be on their own. Always white. Cops, authority mean nothing to them, and police don't wanna touch them coz dats raaaaycist.

Although I give em a pat on the back for fucking up the moomba festival. An annual sjw arts and culture lovefest held downtown, the Africans destroyed it this year. Then continued their riot through downtown.

A Somalian gang I think but its basically just full of teenagers

why the fuck are they protesting in melbourne? has a police officer even fired a gun this year?

what exactly are they trying to achieve, are they just there to add it as an achievement to their tumblr bio or something?

>I'm here to represent a new and exciting social movement
>You've probably never heard of it
>But now you know I'm more with the times than you

Should sum it up.

(((protest)))

the why isn't important even if it exists. they're being bankrolled and organized by the same people who are pushing the civil unrest here.

What the fuck are they even protesting, a problem that's not even in their own country? Quote me if I'm wrong, but aren't gun laws in Australia fairly strict, also has a controversy ever even occurred involving the police in the last 20 years? Do they want to make BLM look better or worse?

>Black Lives Matter
>Half of them are white

people are going to look back and cringe at the stupidity of these retarded white folk.

sure

Pull a Nice

release the emu

where all the black people at?

I liked hearing your media talk about that.
>A Nice terrorist attack killed over 50

Ask your local muslim for help

Can someone make a joke involving a truck?

The state of Victoria, but mostly the capital Melbourne has had an issue with police shootings. But that was 20 years ago.

The state was an economic backwater in massive debt in the early 90s, almost like New York in the 70s. The Kennett govt, as part of its austerity measures closed down most of the mental institutions, releasing overnight thousands of freaks into society. For a four year period from 1992, the police way of dealing with a schizo without any pants on screaming at the sun in the middle of a busy intersection was to shoot them. Always with a kill shot. They averaged about one a month.

>Whatever do we do, Sup Forums?
THEY'RE CALLED BONGS BECAUSE OF THE SOUND THEY MAKE WHEN YOU HIT THEM WITH YOUR CAR

Come on Straya, stop being a disappointment.

Toot Toot Chugga chugga big White truck

we flatten frenchies and we dont give a fuck

>thousands of freaks into society

>They averaged about one a month.

i have faith in you

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY FUCKERS

It's pretty tough to tell them apart from the locals.

youtube.com/watch?v=AO_vlmbd72o

The mental gymnastics these people go through

How do you logically come to the conclusion that blocking traffic in any way helps your cause.

Any video of them rampaging through that festival?

Why do you guys even have that over there, you don't really even have "black" people?

>wait there in Melbourne (fucking melbourne) protesting a problem that involves a minority group in America that has completely nothing to do with them in the slightest.

Meanwhile, according to UNICEF, 7,945 black children under the age of five in Africa die EVERY SINGLE DAY from easily preventable diseases. That's 2.9 MILLION black lives every year. But fuck those black lives, right?

afro.who.int/en/clusters-a-programmes/frh/child-and-adolescent-health/programme-components/child-health.html

>talk to blue-pilled younger cousin that just finished up 5 and a half years at a liberal arts school with a degree in... idk some type of art
>i tell him how BLM is a terrorist organization and a bunch of entitled niggers
>he tells me the KKK infiltrated every part of government and is the reason why white cops get away with their blatant racism
i guess he completely won the 'debate' because i didn't have any response to that level of sheer retardation

ride up in motorbike, hurl Molotov cocktail into the middle of the crowd, giggle about it while speeding away

What's this guys name again?

There will be. Sorry I'm on a shitty phone and can't find it. Maybe YouTube 'moomba chimpout'. Hopefully someone will find the security footage

there is literally two burkas in that picture

> our

Sheepfucker get out cunt

>Melbourne
that explains it

Black lives matter

>>mainly white people protesting

C-u-c-k-e-d to the MAX

No thanks Israel, we won't be taking advice on crisis aversion from you, we're pretty sure you've demonstrated a specifically unworkable attitude towards it.

There are plenty of black people living in Melbourne if you know where to look (Hint: Flemington) but they are very different to the African American variety. They are however, still exceedingly degenerate in the form which they often partake in violent crime etc.

*Mack, you fucking moron.

God damnit my country is full of retards who think they're clever.

Melbourne, what the ever living fuck are you doing?

fucking lol

>drive FD. Am fine.

That sure looks like a bunch of fucking white people and subversive muslims bastards to me

Have all 3 of the black people in New Zealand been paraded around by your white liberals yet? Is New Zealand a brown country?

A gang of violent young refugee criminals who are fond of carjacking and home invasions etc. Man I wish we had access to freedoms here so that we may give them lead instead of cash

Yea fuck those black lives and stop sending them bread and water. They are breeding way too fast.

I guess they won't learn.

Nobody cares about any of this.

Nothing will come of it. Nothing has come of it in 2 years.

White people dont care about any of this and we never will.

They can go home now.

We don't care about them because they were never slaves and all Africans just sit about in the sun eating bananas and drinking coconuts all day while playing guitar

proxy flag, your from Africa no doubt

CUZ THAT WAS SAVAGE

Since when were there blacks in Australia? I thought it was white paradise

2 burkas 2 many

Wow, look at the all the whites protesting. It seems they don't care about rampant sexual slavery of women in Asia, terrible human rights abuses in places like Saudi Arabia, or crippling corruption in the world's poorest nations. No, BLM is totally the more important issue.

Mindless idiots doing whatever is popular to masturbate their sense of moral superiority and increase their social status.

anyone here from adelaide remember that gang of 49 shit a while back? I was drunk and wandered off from a party to use a payphone when I was approached by two abos who I gave a bottle of vodka to in exchange for this flick knife. they then invited me back to their house and introduced me to the darkest abos I've ever seen in my life. 16 or so. one living room and two mattresses. all just sitting there looking sketchy as fuck. they all claimed to be in the gang of 49. looking back on it I still laugh.

wtf

And in South Sudan, some niggers stole emergency supplies meant to last 220000 people a whole month in 2 days.

You get to a certain point where there's no helping.

Flamethrowers, or some of those giant fucking predatory animals you Ozzies use to keep tourists out. Send a flock of pissed off emus at em, that chicken'll fry them for a change.

>Only counting AFP, not regular state police (95% of the forse)
>Only counting deaths by gunfire, not the repeated cases of deaths in custody like the Aboriginal woman who was told she was 'faking it' when she complained of feeling ill only to die of septic shock hours later. Her crime? Not paying a few fines.

How's wilful ignorance working out for you?

Sydney and Melbourne are full of Lebanese, Sudanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, etc. Gotta head north to get to God's country. We've managed to keep most of the muds out so far...

We have the same Jew overlords as you unfortunately Americabro. Integration and Multi-Culturalism are "good things", didn't you know?

Is that Sam Hyde?

Niggers whining for free stuff worldwide I see.

>Implying the chinese havnt been the best thing to happen to this country since federation

>implying that's what BLM is about

Im from adelaide.
Haha no shit?
That was like 8 years or so ago yeah?

Don't you have something venomous you can throw into the crowd?

Gang of 49 was a media myth that inspired abo crime. I wish I was making this up
youtube.com/watch?v=dZsAZvLJKgY

10 minutes after I typed that ,somebody tried to enter my city's train with an explosive bag
JUST HOW FAR CAN CAN MEME MAGIC GO

Why the fuck would this be happening in Australia of all places?

Has the whole just literally gone insane?
what the FUCK is going on

Pretty much mate.

Ebola was such a disappointment

What problems could black Australians possibly have? Or at least claim to have?

Look at all the white people in that photo lol it's hilarious how self destructive half the white people are in our western countries, I can't wait for the redpilled to rise and fucking run all these movements down

So, one Aboriginal death in custody then.

Just remember, don't commit crimes, you won't do time

> gang of 49

Im from Sydney, never heard of them. What's the 49? A postcode thing? The total amount of money in all their wallets? Their IQ?

> is New Zealand brown?

Well, Polynesian equals brown so yeah, kinda. Run down goes something like this, I'm a little off with exact figures; whitey 68%, maori 15%, Asians 12%, pacific islander 10%, then others.

An pretty refreshing to hear most people think they deserved it. I've been pleasantly surprised by you kiwis.

Guy on meth starts going berko in little town, freaks all the locals out. Cop turns up, methdude runs up, starts smashing copcar up. Gets shot.

> everyone, includong maoris say 'fucken dickhead deserved it.'

But then the lowlife gets express helicopter ride to Auckland hospital, treated like royalty while the Nana with the broken hip who was next in line has to wait another hour while doctors patch him up.

Get fucked poor quality bait.

there's black people in australia?

Nice molymeme, saved

According to this video, this nigger group of criminals had no hierarchical structure -- they just niggered on their own.

Now because of this lack of hierarchy, they should not be considered a gang, according to the video.

It's a compelling argument against importing niggers in general. They commit gang-type crimes without having to be part of one. They commit such crimes on their own.

There's a lot of whites who think BLM

A few immigrants.

The closest thing is abos, which is why those white protesters are about.

>Asian ethnic groups make up 70% of University of New South Wales undergraduate student community
CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Nah. Some cunts in Melbourne like to be "Speshal snooflaekz" and protest at any chance they get, primarily on issues of racism (DEFEND THE REFUGEEZ, ALL LIVES MATTER), homophobia (LET GAYZ MARRI LYKE OMG ITS 2016), bigotry(MUSLIMS ARE OUT FRENDZ GUIZ TREAT THEM EQUALLY), etc...

Most of them are fucking hippies or hipsters.
They think they are making a difference, but 99% of the time nothing comes from it, other than the occasional fight with some bogans youtube.com/watch?v=B4fxy-tWKdI

>Claim
The keyword
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_deaths_in_custody
> Aboriginal deaths in custody became an issue of community concern in Australia because of a widespread perception that a disproportionate number of Indigenous Australians had died in jail after being arrested by police or otherwise convicted of offences. This concern was particularly acute in the 1980s, when there was a perception amongst some sections of the community that these deaths were being caused, either directly or indirectly, by the police and prison authorities.
We're retreading some old ground, the royal commission found that people weren't dying due to police violence but every now and then something like this pops up.
abc.net.au/news/2015-11-23/inquest-into-death-of-dhu-in-police-custody/6963244
>Aboriginal woman arrested over unpaid fines
>She says she's sick
>Take her to hospital, doctors tell her to fuck off
>She says she's still sick
>Cops tell her to fuck off
>She dies that night.

It's a kind of neglect that happens because subliminal, institutional racism. Like the cops and doctors didn't hate this woman, they didn't want her to die. They jsut didn't care about her.

Sam?

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Holy shit.
There's BLM in Melbourne?
I knew you were faggots but this is amazing.