Why hasn't Trump started properly campaigning against Hillary yet...

Why hasn't Trump started properly campaigning against Hillary yet? A few tweets aren't going to cut it when she's churning out propaganda on a daily basis.

all the happenings lately are doing his campaigning for him, he can afford to hold back until happenings slow down a bit

Hilary isn't even the official nominee yet.

Don't interrupt your enemy when they are making mistakes. She is damaging herself recently.

How is he tied or beating her in swing states if she's spending millions per day on ads, and he hasnt run a single one yet? Makes me think

damn straight

>4-d chess
He's saving it for the 1st debate. She's blowing her load too quick, every criticism she uses will sound old and unoriginal.

It's gonna be anudah shoah.

>What kind of president do we want our kids looking up to?
>Married to Bill "Joey Buttafuoco" Clintion

This. Anything Hillary hits him with, he can hit back with something of hers 10 times worse.

HAVEN'T

EVEN

because all trump has to do on the debate stage is to point out how much money he gave her and state what she did for him

>this is the way politics works folks
>and I'm going to put a stop to it

election won right there

STARTED

ON

HER

YET

WUZ

This

Trump is a business man that understands the value of money. It goes against who he is to waste millions of dollars on ineffective ads like Jeb or Hillary. A big part of his campaign is that he wins for a fraction of the money that others spend. It's brilliant, 4d chess in real life.

He'll give a good speech at the convention. Just be patient.

he's reving up. that's what the crooked hillary site is for. now is consolidate-base time

And yet he's still even or only slightly behind in most polls. Some maybe even ahead? Let her dump all her money into them early. Trump will get going soon enough and ride the momentum into November. A couple more happenings and it may seal the deal for Trump.

fuck man

oh shit, after this hit piece, it looks like trump isn't gonna do so well with the 0-7 year old demographic

he can't win without those crucial votes

looks like i have no choice

i am now a #jebhead

Trump's Pokemon Tweet got millions of more views than Hillary's Pokemon joke.