14 Shot Outside Party in Central California

>mass shooting happens
>no one even cares about it

Such is life in America
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/14-shot-party-southern-california-40633917

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-14-shot-bakersfield-20160716-snap-story,amp.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody died. It was a drive by.

Do you know why nobody cares?

It was niggers.

>be American

it's funny cause a liberal would say it's "their situation," but both mean the same thing: who fucking cares

I have literally never heard a gunshot or seen a gun in real life other than on police

>America
>Shooting
SAGE
A
G
E

When is California going to get smart and implement some gun control to prevent this sort of thing?

>A rooty tooty drivey shooty.

Into the rubbish it goes.

>no ones dead
fuck off for it to be a happening at least 20 need to die

It's being ignored and not hyped up as a "mass shooting" because like 95% of all "mass shootings" it's just niggers doing a drive by.

Guns are made of metal....
BAN METL

>Be californian
>Have some of the strictest gun control in the country
>Still get shot

But we need more gun control :(

>commiefornians
nothing of value was lost

>die of heart disease

I would think you should make it illegal to operate a firearm trigger while in a moving vehicle.

>Hillberals believe this

Bernie supporters believe in spreading bullets evenly in the quickest and most direct method available.

Sounds like you need to embrace your freedom and get yourself a nice gun.

if we reported on every nigger on nigger crime we would not have time to report anything else. its only useful to report white and sandnigger shootings, or maybe some black on white shootings

Proofs?

I don't give a fuck it's California.

On the contrary, it could be both entertaining and helpful to see a giant flood of black on black crime reporting that drowns out everything else.

It would give people some actual perspective.

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-14-shot-bakersfield-20160716-snap-story,amp.html#

>Southern California
>America

WE WUZ GANGZ

>Bakersfield
Its most likely spics who did this. Bakersfield is 45.5% spic. And 8.2% nigger.

Bakersfield is like a post-apocalyptic place where the hub of Amtrak is. As you go into Bakersfield on an Amtrak train or bus, you see fields full of oil wells and dead vegetation, there's no green anywhere, its such a brown city. Around the Amtrak station is full of seedy motels and liquor stores.

I live in the Central Valley too, and spics cause nearly all the problems. They shoot and kill people just for fun, just because they feel like it, spics are truly savage. Whenever there is gang violence in my city, its always a spic.

>no one even cares about it

Shootings are a banality, now. Each day, it's like, oh another one. Nice. So, who won the Cubs game?

Hey dipshit, the Mexicans you liberals waved in are fucking violent criminals. If you think gun laws are going to change because you imported spics, guess again.

Impossible. They have very strict gun control in California.

BALD WHORL!

>Living in the central valley

Why? I left as soon as I could. I had the misfortune of growing up there.

>be Australian
>live in outback
>hear gunshots dozens of times all over the place on the weekends

Step it up, American.

>so who won the Cubs game?
Not the Cubs

>b-b-b-b-b-but muh based hispanics!

>tfw white male and i live in Bakersfield
pls help me

Taquia law.

They did, though.

>be American

N SHIIIEET

>Pruitt described the suspects as black males between the ages of 16 and 19, but he said that as of Saturday night, no arrests had been made.

lmao it's just like when hundreds die in Chicongo and no one cares but people throw a shitfit when two kids die in a school.

The central valley basically is mexico. The only time they go into the mountains is to grow weed for the cartels.

Not possible unless the shots came from a neighboring state and arched over the border to hit niggers in the face.

I live in Lodi, CA. Its my hometown, I like it here for the most part. There are spics here, and we do have problems with them forming gangs. But my city is still mostly nice.

More like taqueria law.

I'm not a violent criminal :(

No one is talking about it because it's fake. Think about it, guns are banned in California, it's literally not possible for this to happen. How retarded can you be?

>Obese

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK EVERYDAAAAY.
PLEASE TRUMP HELP. THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

How is this possible? I wasn't aware guns were legal in California.

How dare you defile Kek's essence you insolent child

>gang related
>literally nigger/spic bullshit
Who cares? Although I am a bit disappointed it was injuries only.

When strap-ons rise in sale.

Guns are illegal in the UK and I see one at least every couple of weeks and people still get shot.

>Pruitt says that's when three people came up the street and opened fire on the crowd. At least one person reportedly fired back.

This is exactly what Trump was talking about. Trump said that the massacre in France wouldn't have happened if some of the French people could return fire.

And the article says that one of the people at the party returned fire to the 3 gunmen. This might be why the 3 gunmen were unsuccessful at killing anyone, and there were only 14 people shot, and they are all expected to survive.

No one cares because it was Bakersfield, and most likely gang violence.

That stuff happens here on a daily/weekly basis. I need to get out of this town, I hate it here and I most definitely hate Commiefornia.

This.

I still don't understand how we got a vault in Fallout.

It's 1 in the morning. People are either drunk or asleep. Just because you're a loser doesn't mean everyone else is.

Glendale checking in. Had to drive through Bakersfield once. Never again. The only good thing is that it's got the cheapest gas in Cali. Fresno is much worse. Literally a city built around drug cartel hubs

Sup Forums, you have tried to get me to believe some crazy shit over the years but the Cubs winning a game? That's just too much.

mostly 15-18 year olds

>gang related

why are we not encouraging them to fight eachother

We need nig, slime and spic control.

>hurr it's all the minority's fault
>white commit more mass shootings than all other races combined

okay dude..............................

its fucking bakersfield. its the worst place on earth. no one gives a shit. its def not socal... more like the wastelands of Fallout: NV

>white commit more mass shootings than all other races combined
That's a lie.

You gotta think of it from their point of view. How dey gonna get clothes and food if they don't driveby?

Hard to believe niggers aren't the most violent race around?

Welcome to reality son.

Mexican American here, when am I gonna shoot up something?
Is it like a natural instinct to kill my fellow spics and nigs?
Grew up in hickville, ny so I don't see them often, I wonder if I'm naturally born into a gang and I dont know which one it is

>be American
>walking down street to mcdonalds
>get shot
>go into surgery
>get fucked by medical bill
>tfw no healthcare
>recommend start restricting guns more
>get shot figuratively and probably literally by gun rights advocates
>repeat

>Be Australian
>Get cucked by wildlife