Does this movie have a realistic story in your country?

Does this movie have a realistic story in your country?

Germany
No

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3oWTC_HNBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, I lost my virginity at 18 to a girl who was 18 and also a virgin. So not entirely unrealistic I guess?

A common occurrence
t. country with prudes being prudes for the wrong reasons

>tfw I lost my virginity to my cousin

t. Bavarian

here. The girl I lost my virginity too was actually Filipino (born there but naturalized as US citizen)

This story needs more greentext.

>tfw going to die a virgin.

>tfw lost

im pretty sure more women stay virgin till marriage despite Sup Forums memes

Me too lmao.
She was older

t. lodzermensch

Americanized Flips turn to full blown sluts after being exposed to the more liberal lifestyle of America.

>there's a movie called 'the 18-year-old virgin'

This is very unsettling.

it's funny because irl being 18 and still a virgin is pretty stressful for a guy because most of his friends will have already lost their virginity.
of course on 4ching it's an outrageous normie propaganda film.

feels bad being in a loveless family

Dude, all these people whining about being virgins at the age of 18 or 20. People here stay virgin right until the night of their wedding. I am nineteen and I've never even had a proper conversation with a girl since I was fourteen or so and that's seen as normal. INB4 open bobs

how do you explain this then?

youtube.com/watch?v=X3oWTC_HNBc

>pretty stressful for a guy because most of his friends will have already lost their virginity
Well, I guess I'm lucky because I have no friends.

No
T. An unrealistic 27 y/o virgin

Yeah, I just said, INB4 open bobs. If you want an explanation, well you already know it, they're not educated and added to that have no sexual exposure. What else would you expect?

do they really believe they will get bobs when they write that stuff or is it just bantz?

I don't know and I'm tired of explaining to foreigners why the blue collar majority of India behaves the way they do. They're not educated, they've never interacted with foreigners or Western culture before, they believe they can get away with whatever they say because it's the internet. If they had the privilege of a white collar upbringing, they wouldn't be that way. I don't go asking for bobs and vegenes do I?

You're Arab, why don't you get it arranged?

What is this gay shit for normies.

I see you're a connoisseur of the rarest and finest memes m'sir

Bavaria belongs under Prussia's boot.

i can greentext it for you

>be horny teen
>have slutty cousin
>sex her

GERMANY NO!!!

6/10 not my best fap

I mean is this real even?

He said loveless. Rape is for the dick not the soul.

My autistic cousin (same age as me) pulled down her panties in front of me once

probably would've been taking advantage of her, but I still wonder what would've happened had I not told her to go away

yu bich lasagna