youtube.com/watch?v=RoSLxmZ-Gzo
youtube.com/watch?v=JKOj_FACHoo
youtube.com/watch?v=RzDoqGGs1IM
youtube.com/watch?v=ufG2Sv2d1kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Vs56YGdUM0
youtube.com/watch?v=II7FdfulS2k
scrubs.wikia.com/wiki/My_Jiggly_Ball
youtube.com/watch?v=KCeQuqMS9Ww
reddit.com/r/Scrubs/comments/2lmf7h/ive_made_a_list_of_dvdnetflix_song_differences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah

Yes, as long as you ignore the last season.

I actually like the idea, but it wasn't done well.

NBC went from GOAT to shit and Scrubs was along for the ride

The last season wasn't really the same show at all. It was an attempt to bridge into a spinoff in a weird way.

>Yes, as long as you ignore the last season.
Eh? Season 8 and the series finale were very well done.

youtube.com/watch?v=e__1KU7lg-4

It was kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=RoSLxmZ-Gzo

yes

Pretty okay. Solid 6/10

It was good in the first few seasons, the highlighs being My Screw Up and My Sack Lunch(?) which showed great acting from Dr Cox.

I couldnt watch it beyond the 4th season because it was flanderized too horribly, and every line was just a set up for punchline

Carla post pregnancy is the worst character ever put to screen

sort of,
but
Childrens Hospital was superior in every way

Is this one of the shows where the Netflix version has all its music replaced with generic bullshit?

Fun fact

They named this show after the people who would eventually enjoy it

Carla sucked always
first season
>JD invites her to some museum?
>she gets off the bus crying
>he asks whats wrong
>some stupid bullshit about how he thinks he's better than her
>runs off crying more
what the fuck. it came out of left field, and not in the satisfying way brendan fraser did

Probably the single most accurate medical drama.

Carla was just incredibly boring.
She didnt have anything going for her other than indipendent latino woman who dont need no man oh actually she does.

Half of the reason I watched this show was for Valerie.

there was just too much goofy one liner humor in between the drama so as soon as you felt sad it would be followed up by some lame joke

I took the Ben's death scene and removed all the jokes between the scenes and it plays out much better
youtube.com/watch?v=JKOj_FACHoo

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=RzDoqGGs1IM

Damn this was good.

That's only the case after the fact, once you already know how it's going to play out. If they hadn't kept it hidden it wouldn't have hit so hard.

best sitcom evar.

Seasons 1-4 were GOAT.

After that it's pretty hit-and-miss and they let too much drama seep in.

But some of the best stuff came post-S4

> youtube.com/watch?v=ufG2Sv2d1kQ

If you realize JD is a little Jewish narcissist random fuck then it isn't that bad of a series. If you treat him as a moral protagonist it sucks

then they brought kelso back so they could kill him for more drama points

>"He wuddn't about to die was he newbie?"
fuck me this show

Whats the episode where everyone is mad at Kelso for saving the rich guy, but it turns out that guy was a money donor for the Hospital?

>I wasn't talking to you
youtube.com/watch?v=-Vs56YGdUM0

That's basically every episode, sometimes it even happens twice in 22 minutes

No it was a specific episode, at the end theres a scene where he says once he leaves the Hospital he doesnt think about it anymore. It was the one where the patient was a donor for the new baby wing.

This one? Ken Jenkins' acting was fantastic here. That look of self-loathing on his face at the end and the music get me every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=II7FdfulS2k

scrubs.wikia.com/wiki/My_Jiggly_Ball

It made me feel good and satisfied, not dirty or bitter after watching it. That's what sitcoms are supposed to do.

Literally my favorite show

Ah thats it thanks

why did this guy have such a midget head?

Scrubs Seasons Rankings

S1: good
S2: amazing
S3: absolutely terrible
S4: bad
S5: episodes 1-10 = absolute perfection. amazing. best era of the entire show.
episodes 11 and onwards = complete shit
S6: shit

Never watched 7-9.

When i was a teen i was pretty much obsessed with it, loved every minute...Tried to re-watch it like a year ago and thought that it didn't hold up for shit.

It's in a weird spot when it's not dramatic enough to justify serialization/heavy plot and not funny enough that you can re-watch it for jokes. A lot of main characters are really fucking annoying too

>My Lunch
>complete shit

Goddamn that is some terrible taste.

you didn't hear? good keep it that way

Going back and rewatching it now makes me realise how unlikable Eliot is. I know everyone talks about Carla, but Eliot is such a bitch a lot of the time.

It did make me appreciate Dr. Cox a lot more, though. He actually develops as a character without being flanderised like J.D.

I was the same as a teen and started watching it during season 4. I'm rewatching it now for the first time in ~5 years and it holds up (except for the music Netflix changed).

How was Eliot ever a bitch? If anything, rewatching should show what a complete tool JD was.

>(except for the music Netflix changed).

>people fucking pay for this service

I still get feels over this scene every time:
youtube.com/watch?v=KCeQuqMS9Ww

Probably one of my favorite Scrubs moments desu.

That particular music is VERY important to the show. Changing it literally changes scenes.

What did they change? I watched it on netflix about a year and a half ago and didn't notice anything, at least as far as the "iconic" scenes go

JD literally handpicked most songs for the episodes, he even had a strike a deal with Lazlo Bane bc they didnt want to be famous with their song on a tv show.

btw listen to the rest of their album All the Time in the World. It mostly dated early 00s pop but tracks like Gold Miner's Dream, Out of Steam, and Crooked Smile (a song about Brian Wilson) are the stand outs

Rewatching this I have found that I wish the more backgroundish characters were the main ones and JD, Elliott, and spic woman were the background.

I would have totally watched a less silly show with Dr. Cox, Kelso, and a few of the other semi-recurring characters that I can't think of their character names right now. JD is a legit piece of shit, Elliott is annoying, and Carla has pretty much no character. Turk was alright.

JD, in all his annoying shit, makes Cox better. Turkeliot is bad though.

Those two are the only good part of the show when you rewatch it

reddit.com/r/Scrubs/comments/2lmf7h/ive_made_a_list_of_dvdnetflix_song_differences/

About half of those changes really bothered me. The other half were minor annoyances.

the "dreaming of you" change seemed to affect the scene the most to me. how the fuck can you not get a song from the coral cleared you poor fucks?

It's a bad show as a whole, but it does have some great episodes and moments.

DUDE MEDICAL SCHOOL IS ALL ABOUT INTERPERSONAL DRAMA LMAO

>unironically posting reddIt

as if scrubs faggots couldnt be more obvious shit