Lenny: I say Phantom Menace sucked more!

>Lenny: I say Phantom Menace sucked more!
>Carl: I say Attack of the Clones sucked more!
Who was right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/I say Attack of the Clones sucked more!/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who ever still watches this show

Ironic considering how much the simpsons sucks now

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/I say Attack of the Clones sucked more!/

That doesn't make any sense

Carl.

Phantom Menace was objectively shit but the lightsaber fight at the end was hype.

AotC was bad all around.

LOL! They're dueling with lightsabers!
I get that reference XD!!!

I am the Power Plant

Carl was in the right here.

I can see how people would say Phantom Menace hurt more because of the insane hype around it but Attack of the Clones is next level dogshit up there with Transformers 2

Phantom Menace wasn't even that bad. Had a lot of practical effects alongside the CG. AotC was irredeemable garbage.

The prequels could have been salvaged after TPM, there was still some hope before AotC's release, but when AotC rolled through it was too late. TPM > AotC, even if TPM is a bad movie it still had a few redeeming qualities like Duel of Fates, the pod race sequence, some practical effects, etc.

So do you just hate fun?

Phantom menace is decent

>crowd makes disgusted noises

erm...racist or sexist much?

Lenny is right

i hope they ban old simpsons soon like they banned those old racist looney tunes cartoons

>Lenny: I say the CGI tiger sucked more!
>Carl: I say the CGI deer sucked more!

Who gives a shit? This episode is from a season after 10.

Attack of the Clones was the worse movie f but Phantom Menance did more damage to the Star Wars canon.

I still watch the Simpsons, so I'm right

what are they playing with?

Carl was right.

Phantom Menace was mediocre but its the only prequel that hasn't aged like milk as it had considerably less CGI than AOTC or ROTS

Also the last time they had some decent sets and it shows too.

Nuclear rods

Whoever said the Force Awakens

but warner doesn't pretend they don't exist, they put a disclaimer saying they were a product of their time

AotC resulted in games like Republic Commando, and I have a soft spot for the clone troopers even if the idea is daft.

Can't think of anything redeeming in TPM, although I haven't seen the prequels since they came out. Prior to seeing Ep 7, Episode 3 was the last time I was at the cinema. About a 10 year gap.

Neither

The worst was clearly The Gathering Shadow

did they make up when they both agreed force awakens sucks the most?