Why is Victoria Justice more popular than Elizabeth Gillies?

Why is Victoria Justice more popular than Elizabeth Gillies?

Both of them are bad actresses, yet Elizabeth is stuck doing shows and low budget horrors that no one watches, and Victoria got her own MTV show.

elizabeth did an fx show that got renewed that was trash and no one watched
victoria got an mtv show that didn't get renewed that was trash and no one watched

both their careers are meagre

She just needs to do a nude scene before she becomes even more irrelevant.

She just needs to do femdom JOI vids before she becomes even more irrelevant.

Victoria Justice is Mexican.
She lives in the Southwestern USA.
There are 40 million people of Mexican descent in the USA.
The vast majority of them live in the Southwestern USA.

Know your audience man. Why do you think Ariana Grande (an Italian) tanned the shit out of herself to look Mexican? Why do you think Selena Gomez (who grew up speaking English only) took Spanish language classes? Know your audience. Fat Mexican housewives in Cali/AZ/New Mexico/West Texas are the main drivers of the American movie, tv, and music market, everyone else has figured out that we can just use the internet to get this stuff for free.

>VJ
>Mexican
Puerto Rico is part of Mexico?

If you care enough to correct me, then you know damn well that most boricuas look just like Mexicans. It's impossible to tell the difference visually.

potorros usually have considerable % of African admixture, which is what usually gives them away. Mexicans typically look more native.

Learn to read retard

There are many nignogs in PR, enough to have contributed afro phenotypes to the general pop. Point is, many PRs are hairy, tall, have curly hair, big lips, asses.

The average mexican is 5'6", has a small to medium build, limited facial hair, fine hair, distinct native appearance (Apocalypto).

My theory is that despite appearing more seductive, Elizabeth is actually pure and thus can't get ahead in the industry.

jfc she's literally flawless

can't smile
droopy boobie

>she will never step on your cock while staring at you in disgust with that perfect bitch face

Victoria Justice has herpes on her nipples, which is totally not cool imo

Most actors who end up in the Nickelodeon or Disney channel crowd never make it far in the film/tv industries, think about how many actors from a nickelodeon show have made a career out of it.

why can't she be a kind mistress?

Although she's attractive she looks like a bitch in 100% of photos.

Because

She has such a bitchy face I just can't stand it.

that's why it's so nice
she tells sweetly to lick her ass hole and her voice says she's kind but her face says do it or you'll have your nuts punched

>Krager#KSTEW4EVER

she actually was the nicest member of the victorious female cast

when vicotria justice and ariana fought she was the one trying to help everyone calm down

What would you do in this situation?

I've never seen any of the shows Elizabeth Gillies or Victoria Justice have been in, but god bless Sup Forums for showing me pics all the time.

Liz is 11/10 amazing, unbelievable. The showrunner who raped them all is the luckiest guy in the world.

put my face in her butt hole!

>Ariana is Italian
Did not know that since that tan makes here look at least some percentage mex. Then again, I don't pay attention to her at all.

All dan girls are popular on wikifeet

just out of frame: my face up her dress gently placed between her cheeks

She's a Greek and North African mix

czech the tec, son

noice.

I've just fondly remembered warm memories of traveling across the country, staying in shitty motels. All the while I used hotel wifi to pull up Sup Forums and jerk it to Liz gillies before bed.

I was really hoping she'd be in Twin Peaks as Audrey's daughter. Lynch has such patrician taste in women.

She can't act though, so Twin Peaks is out of her reach.

But everyone on twin peaks acts like shitty soap opera characters most of the time. surely a bad actress can do that.

One more for death

she's got chunky titties, are there any revealing pics of her?

*braaaaapfsssshhhhhttttppp*

>traveling across the country
how'd you afford it?

i sucked an average of 12 dicks a day

Impressive foot game. Unblemished and unvascular.

Weeeell, I like VJ .... (笑´・艸・)

it was for work
probably

set designer is a nigger

that mirror could easily be 6-10 inches lower, still be useful AND could have given us a decent ass shot

hnnng bost more

>DUDE CAKEFACE MAKEUP LMAO

bitch would probably be better without it

>be Puerto Rican
>be female celebrity
>live in California
>claim you're "Latina" exclusively
>become Mexican

Learn to spot a 'Rican by the mouth you not-connoisseur of quality Goddesses.

>that big toe escaping the confines of the shoe's anterior boundary
>pure

Demi Lovato made a career out of becoming fat (muh eating disorder, gibs dats)

limited facial hair? lol no

We must all remember the true face of "Ari" so that we do not become confused by her remodeled ghost-shell

didnt know she was Canadian

I don't know what you're implying.
almost certainly. Still, the bitchface and makeup does it for me.
good analysis. this is the value of foot lovers right here

This

It's well known amongst elite circles that Liz 'Mistress' Gillies is THE only girl that Dan 'the Man' Schneider has never managed to sexually abuse; in fact: she's the one who pegged him and made him his bitch!

stop posting that tranny

hnnng those milky titties

Dan tried to get into Lizzie's panties and plough her, but Lizzie turned the tables on him and wrecked his ass.

Dan, who had easily conquered every other girl, was fucked into oblivion by a triumphant Liz, who also made him lick her feet.

goddess

Would you protect her bum?

i would protect my bum

from her razor tongue?

from her fat horny feminine cock

But she would definitely push you down on the bed and sit on your face first.

If you impress her, maybe she'll get down on her knees and lick your ass.

>low budget horrors
has she got her tits out in any of them?

>thread is 14 hours old
>nudes/lewds not being posted
not bloody likely