Superman's teaser for Justice League will be released on Easter, to coincide with the resurrection of Jesus Christ

Superman's teaser for Justice League will be released on Easter, to coincide with the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SL6iqAfPuLU&ab_channel=LippiProductions),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>should I do something or just hover here majestically while these people suffer?
>yeah maybe another 5 minutes, those horses aren't going anywhere..

Justice League will be a miserable flop, like all other DC films,

screencap this

it was in slow motion my man

really makes you think

t. Brainlet from r*eddit

No it wasn't

>Why do these people have my symbol on their roof? Don't they realize I'm not god? The rest of the world will think I play favorites if I save them, and not other people. I just want to help, that's all. I never wanted to be a divine object of worship.

You didn't get it.

Black superman logo that a 12 year old shopped

Couldnt give a fuck

I want to see cities get destroyed with him fighting steppen

>contemplating this during the disaster and not after
are you saying the superman in snyder's universe is retarded?

reddit loves BvS
which is why BvS is loved by a faction (redditors) here

Black suit superman is not superman.

Reddit loves Deadpool and GotG thats why you never see any positive threads about it here.
Maybe you should stick to your own websites Brainless

nice try reddit DC shill

Please let this happen

because he's never hovered in the comics before, right?

Read Kingdom Come. You're not being cheeky you're actually thinking you're a critic.

you realize comics aren't animated, right?

realize that's irrelevant, right?
you can arbitrarily take any still image and say the same thing

except in the scene, he literally hovers above them looking while they are in grave danger. a comic can get away with it as it's a single instant, a movie can't. jesus christ snyderfags are retarded.

hahahaha i'm not the one making up contradictory rules bro

Did anyone die? I bet Snyder didn't invent this shit. Seems like such an odd thing to get autistic over.
>Snyderfags are retarded
Yeah you're just here to be a Sup Forumstard.

they're not rules, just common sense. different media require different approaches based on their nature. for example, as there is no audio in a comic book, dialogue is conveyed via speech bubbles. a movie does not use these because in general actual speech is better for on-screen depictions.

similarly, in this scene (youtube.com/watch?v=SL6iqAfPuLU&ab_channel=LippiProductions), we see superman literally watching people from the sky as they wait for him to save them. there's no slow motion as you'd expect from snyder, it's just 32 seconds of posing in the air. this is a very stupid scene. a comic book could depict the hovering and get away with it. there's multiple reasons for this. one is that it's not animated and therefore the perception of time is more open to interpretation. another is that comic books are aimed at children while the movie claimed to be a darker, grittier and more realistic approach.

>3rd underrated
>HURR DURR REDDIT LOVES BVS SO BVS LOVERS ARE ALL REDDIT

i want to believe

its the anti superman do not trust him.
also superman hasnt even actually appeared on earth yet.

>2 DC flicks in underrated list (Snyder movies even)
>TDK 1st in 2000s and 3rd all time
>No Marvel movie to be seen (MCU or otherwise)

Remember when BvS's box office dropped hugely on Easter because nobody gives a shit about superhero movies on family holidays?

>not rules, i'm just arbitrarily making a bunch of stuff up to fill in gaps in ways that benefit me

none of what you said matters, your description of the scene isn't even accurate, as the behavior of those on the ground, especially the lady clearly imply that the guy is just showing up

>i can't refute your points so i'll say they don't matter instead
yes, a man who can move super fast is slowly hovering above the houses, what a great person.

Jesus christ, normies are fucking retarded

>TDK
>one of the most critically acclaimed films of all time
it's obviously gonna be in a top you dumb fuck
also redditors have some sort of fascination with simply Watchmen, not DC as a whole

YOU DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT
your spiel differences on mediums is contradictory because there is no consistent rule for logistics in regards to seeing someone hover
your 'breakdown' of the scene is blatantly wrong, blatantly.

YOU are the one ignoring MY points, as i just showed you that the scene does not depict superman hovering there for 32 seconds, it depicts people becoming aware of superman's presence and getting his attention, and one lady expressing herself towards superman in the way she sees him

yes user, the point of that moment in the montage is that superman likes to hover above houses, he casually hovers above houses

IF YOU WERE FOR REAL about your 'points' you'd argue that since we are not explicitly shown superman saving them, he doesn't.

its all the same nitpicky make stuff up to be mad about

not really, this scene is a good example of the confused, overly-stylistic and poor in substance structure of the movie, and my analysis of how retarded it looks is a good explanation of why the movie failed overall with most viewers and critics.

if i was atop a roof awaiting to be rescued, i wouldn't want a superhero who can fly and move very fast to hover the way a rescue helicopter would, the scene attempts to show how superman is perceived as a godlike figure by humans, but it misses the audience's idea of what superman is fundamentally about.

you didn't analyze anything the fuck man

>hovers for 32 seconds
blatantly wrong, you claim this is analysis but i was the one who paid more mind to details in the scene than you did, so who's making analysis here?

>i wouldn't want
this is what all of this is about. the use of mise en scene to portray characters situations and ideas isn't being discussed here

you very blatantly ignore most of the details of the scene and fixate on the amount of time he may be hovering there, without even caring why

and it wouldn't matter if after you considered how the people, the s sigi- i mean sign and superman all interplay and affect each other you arrived to the same conclusion, because at least then you'd actually be engaging in the way you presume to be yet aren't

details like how superman is clearly in visible range from around the 2 seconds marks and yet is still hovering at the end of the video? he literally slowly hovers above the houses, when we've seen him move a lot faster before and after the scene.

yes, snyder is trying to create a strong visual in this scene, with the intention to convey how the s-symbol became the symbol of hope, and how people look upon him as a god-like figure, and the final shot is one where he is seen to be descending from the heavens. this all falls flat, because it ditches logic and practicality in favor of style, in a moment where lives are in immediate mortal danger. superman isn't a rescue helicopter. he can land on the roof, grab the family and carry them to safety much faster than a rescue crew with a helicopter could. instead, he chooses to watch them. the very first post i replied to, this one , implied he was doing so because he was considering his status amongst the human population of earth. him doing so while lives are in immediate danger is a very stupid thing for him to do. this isn't a major problem that the movie had, but it's the symptom of one; the fact that superman is retarded.

>clearly in visible range from around the 2 seconds marks
how far is he? has he just arrived?

you could just as easily take this 'observation' of yours and say he had been hovering there for hours beforehand, and hours after it cuts

all of these things are completely arbitrary, and rely on the supposed ability of superman to do a supposed perfect thing all of the time

granted, i will say that had i been behind the camera i would have made superman's descent a lot more quick when the camera turns past the lady, to make it unmistakably clear that he is just getting there
>ditches logic and practicality in favor of style

funnyyyyy guy

alright. tell me, something like sixteen people on three houses, who does he save first?

i couldn't take that observation and say what you said, because the woman in the opening shot clearly responds to superman's arrival.

these things aren't arbitrary, we have seen him move fast and respond quickly to immediate threats, he contradicts his established powers in this scene for visuals. he doesn't even have to do it perfectly, just skip the posing and fly towards the people.

answering the bizarre morality experiment you lay in front of us, clearly he saves children first. also, assuming he isn't retarded, he could easily find a van or similar vehicle in the rubble or before arrival to load all of them in at once, as carrying too many people is geometrically difficult for him even though he has the strength to do so.

>opening shot clearly responds to superman's arrival
thank you

yes, your insistence that there is a certain amount of time he can hover or not hover is arbitrary, almost bureaucratic
>must not hover for more than 4.3438 seconds in x situation to avoid bad publicity, everything i do has to be carefully calculated, afterall

you can't seriously say that his powers are being 'contradicted' ....jesus
a contradiction would be him moving faster than he's been depicted to save everyone at the hearing

>the bizarre morality experiment you lay in front of us
i just described the situation he's in, user

so he hovers down, picks up the kid at the closest house?
does he shout out his intention then go look for something?

interesting how you think when you kinda put yourself in the situation

i'm glad you have an automatic answer that you're comfortable with, i wonder what's going through his head

there's no bureaucracy here, superman obviously heard about the disaster and is responding to the threat, he has super sight and super hearing, he can easily place the number and location of victims before arrival. the fact that he takes any amount of time hovering above the victims is indication that he is retarded. there's no need for calculation even, you see people in immediate danger, you go help them, as a reflex, especially if you're superman.

you're right about the contradiction thing, what i meant is that his use of his powers are contradictory, for the reason i described above.

he either brings rescue gear before going there, as he clearly doesn't randomly stumble upon the scene, to carry all or most people at once, or if he does come the way he did for whatever stupid reason, hint: it's snyder's visual direction he quickly grabs 3-4 people with the priority being children. this is literally the standard operating procedure for most healthy adults, and doesn't need calculation. if this is going through his head after he arrived to the scene, as i said, he is retarded. this is a problem for the movie.

>he thinks reddit hates the DCEU
They love the Justice League. And why wouldn't they? It's a boring and bland CGI fest with cartoon cutouts of characters like Gordon that will in no way be as memorable as Nolan's Gordon.

>doesn't need calculation
>needs to plan out how he will help them
>doesn't need calculation
>needs to plan out how he will help them
>any little thing he does gets met with intense scrutiny
>if you're superman, shit will just work out

it's not contradictory, you're not even talking about powers but behavioral patterns

what rescue gear?
when does superman bring rescue gear? that's not comic accurate bro
where does he take them?
does he pick some people up, take them somewhere safe, then come back?

good to know that retardation does not have an inverse relationship with hovering

That's so retarded Snyder might actually do it

do you have learning disabilities?
superman has the time to make all calculations before arriving on scene, based on his established powers. even if he was responding to a complete surprise, superman would not take time to visibly pose over victims when he could be taking action.

i said his use of his powers was contradictory. use of any power is behavior, so yes, thanks for repeating what i said.

in this instance, a vehicle, a van for example, that could fit in all victims would suffice. basically, superman has the power to carry them all at once, but can't because of their shapes. he needs a receptacle, a basket to carry the eggs if you will. he carries them to somewhere where government rescue services can pick them up so that the aid can go through proper channels. if he has to make multiple rounds, first he takes them to the nearest safe ground as fast as possible, then move them to a more convenient place. this isn't rocket science.

also, i never claimed comic accuracy was a point of concern. i actually argue the opposite regarding visual design.

>do you have learning disabilities?
yes, obviously

>Goes on a DCU subreddit
>thinks that means the rest of Reddit doesn't hate it and like marvel shit
No, Sweetie, just no.