/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Over the Hill Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating and discussing anti-Hillary and anti-CF memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Bachmann-Final_072312.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

#####

archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/uTvFc

Your account will look as a spambot account and it will be very obvious if you don't do these:
- Don't be comical. Get a name that is not suspicious. The whole operation is about getting lost in the noise, just being a normal negro/Bernfag. You don't have to overdo it or be funny i.e. no: Shani'qua Jones, La-a (Ladasha), Tommy McCuckson, Byrd Schydt and such.
- Before starting to spam our memes, make sure you have a profile picture and a header. Get a profile picture from /soc/ or from a random facebook profile as they are not backtracable/imagesearchable like if you would get it from instagram or google or some news-sites. Header picture should be something relevant. E.g. If you are parading as a negro, use BLM/Black Panthers headers. If you are a Bernfag, use some Bernie picture or even some Communist propaganda.
- You still can't start the spamming, because you have to follow some people and make them follow you.
- Since we have got a heated situation (Racewar, Hillary) you can have a 3:1 Political:Non-political ratio in tweets. In normal situation, keep these around 1:1. Post personal drama, food photos, and anything else normies usually do.
- Be subtle, and remember the main law: EMOTION IS THE HOOK, FACTS ARE THE SIDE DISH
- From my experience, the dumber and the worse (in quality, and in amount of strawman) a meme is, the better it flies. Don't think as if our victims were just like us. They can't think. They are üntermensch living on an animal like level. That's why have to hit their feelings, mainly their fear reactions hard as we can.
- Don't post anything pro-Trump - we are anti-Hillary and pro-Bernie. You can talk a bit about Trump in negative light, but your focus is on uncovering Hillary's dirt for the Bernsters and the negros.

double satan get

OP,

It's Douglas Becker not Douglas Baker.

Douglas L. Becker

format guide

Rules for Radicals
>becker
goddamn it

followers guide

peak hours guide

nice catch

other fonts

Damnit I love you guys. I would help spread it but it keeps asking for my phone number.

Is there anywhere else I can shill.

>anywhere else
I made 2 9gag accts (i know, i know) to spam memes, that's not a bad idea. Also instagram, tumblr hasnt been pushed yet

this one has gotten around

i like this one, pretty popular so far

to defeat the cancer you must BECOME the cancer
- Ja Rule

this one's swell

this one was YUGE yesterday
#28pages boiiiiii

simple & effective wording
the best kind. Nobody on social media wants to read a novel. If you can't say it in 40 words, don't say it.

nice gif, theres a better version out there but i dont' have it

Can someone post some fake Occupy Democrat's memes. I need to redpill NormieBook

check the OP links mane, they're in there somewhere, first batch of links

reminder of who's behind the scenes

Hillary + 9/11 = effective emotional manipulation

nice

This one is so fucking good.

normie meme par excellence. Wish i had thought of it

>This one is so fucking good.
some user made that on his fucking phone no less, wasn't even at home. How can Shillary compete?

Oh Huma, y'all fucced now

an example of the stylish eye-candy made by our very own templatelord

Legendary tier IMO.

>Legendary tier IMO.
yup

WE'RE FIRIN ON ALL CYLINDER NOW BOYS

this one so inflammatory, gotta love the balls of whoever came up with it

wrong font, i know, i know.

I thought about something like this earlier. What about one of her, with a klan hood above her like it was taken off, saying "Don't trust the mask"?

> "Don't trust the mask"?
how about, "you never know who's behind the mask"? anyway, i'm done with the ra-ra-ra BLM posting rn, my followers are mainly berniebros or centrist "based' blacks, they rather see some corruption shit, than "Hillary a nazi" shit. that's just me though.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

"Who's behind the mask?" even shorter, thanks I'll whip that up. Pic related.

shorter is always better
>inb4 dick joke

this one's normie-tastic

this classic did SO much for my acct, all blacks get it, every single one.

noice wan m7

Anyone got the map of how Huma is related to the Brotherhood, Hamas, etc?

>map
no but check links maybe

Yes there is a few different drawings around how they interrelate. I've seen MindMaps on Trump General but not /cfg/ but I can't find them.

>Jailed
More than just jailed, he was detained as a fucking political prisoner for over a year, no charges, no presumption of innocence, just detained. Can't fit that in a meme unfortunately.

nice

>jailed
wasn't familiar witj that story, what could the movie have possibly been about?

I at least found one of the docs regarding how Huma connects to Brotherhood.

shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Bachmann-Final_072312.pdf

nice, will read

Hillary should've ran for president when she had the chance, like before the internet

>>inb4 dick joke
Hahahero

That's solid, how about "Got woke?" at the bottom?

>how about "Got woke?" at the bottom?
I see what you're saying, but why not just make a new meme, that illustrates your punch line better? feels wrong to fucc with a classic, imo

>A VOTE FOR BERNIE
>IS A VOTE FOR HILLARY
>#JILLTHEMALL #GREENPARTY #OURREVOLUTION

Smart op.

>That's our trump card mane, but you have to push Bernie as hard as you can first, why not split the DNC in too while having a few laughs?

I don't even have a faceberg or twatter or anything, so you don't have to worry about me spoiling anything. I just really like the idea of moderate progressives chanting "Jill them all."

>I just really like the idea of moderate progressives chanting "Jill them all."
So do I m7, I actually named the bread a few nights ago "Jill'em All Edition" kek

>people actually can't into logic