Assyrian, Armenian, Turkish and Greek Thread Only!

So. It's been a hundred+ years. Where did we go wrong?

- State one of the four Ethnicity's
- Get what you have off of your chest
Lets have a friendly discussion

Mine:
- Assyrian
- I don't hate you Turkey. You've come a long way.
Armenia, stop whining. You have a country. Gain trade relations and make some money. Eat your pride.
Greece, I don't really care about you. We're at somewhat of a disconnect. You guys have great spinach pie and music.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
i.imgur.com/LWseQkb.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattani_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice thread

Are Azerbaijani really Turkic? You guys look very Iranian. I look more Turkish than many of you.

wtf is an assyrian

is it something like an elf?

From South-Eastern Turkey. A lot of 'Kurdistan' is actually diaspora ed Assyrian land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people

i.imgur.com/LWseQkb.jpg

so you're another minority that's being oppressed by the remnants of the Ottoman Empire (Turkey)

hope you re-gain your independence some day like we did, good luck

I told you to get the fuck out of my country and stop airing your dirty fucking shitskin laundry around my country you ungrateful foreign filth

My roots in this country go back into the 1920's when the first Assyrian's arrived. I'm probably more Canadian than you.

Linguisticaly and culturally we are

Family is from Karabakh
First off
>fuck azeris. Coca Cola is older than your country
>fuck turks, you help azeris
>fuck israelis, you help azeris
>fuck pakis, you help azeris
Greeks are based, Assyrians are based, I am Armenian so nothing to say there.

Armenian here.

Don't give a damn about any of it. The Ottomans who committed the genocide are all dead. Those who deny the genocide, it really makes no difference. I can say the Earth is flat all I want but it's not flat. Armenians are far from perfect, just like everyone else.

>egyptian turkish rape baby
>YA ERDOGAN I WILL DIE FOR YOU

Current Egyptian government was a coup. Almost the exact same thing that happened in Turkey except Sisi won. Sisi is honestly not that bad. Better than what you had before.

pretty much same here

same.

most Armenians around me age and younger are almost completely detached from Armenian culture. most have forgotten how to read and write Armenian (myself included), and many are slowly losing mastery over speaking the language. many (mostly the females) are marrying non-Armenians, further widening this gap.

i'd also like to point out that 100% of Armenians I know from my previous generation (most were refuges from the Iran-Iraq war, now here in America) completely resent Muslims.

personally I'm ignorant to and curious of how/when did pic related borders happen?

>an azeri flag
Can you go back to central Asia?

>many (mostly the females) are marrying non-Armenians

don't see this in my community

youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now

In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die?

Two lovers entwined pass me by

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job

In my life
Oh, why do I give valuable time

What she asked of me at the end of the day
Caligula would have blushed

"Oh, you've been in the house too long" she said
And I naturally fled

In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now

"Oh, you've been in the house too long" she said
And I naturally fled

In my life
Oh, why do I give valuable time

>wtf is an Assyrian

Nagorno-Karabakh is Armenian territory, so it's been like that for forever.

Azerbaijan should be Iranian

I only know Armenian's from Iraq.

You know how Stalin had a nasty habit of moving ethnic groups around to weaken them? That's what started it. When the USSR exploded because it kicked Afghanistan too hard, the Caucasians were some of the first ones out. However, it was difficult to draw boundaries because everyone was mixed up. An India/Pakistan thing happened, and a lot of Armenians, Georgians, and Azeris swapped countries.

Assyrian checking in. whats the point of the thread again?

Your country is shittiest in the whole region just admit it and move on. Maybe then it will become somehow livable

Shitposting, I guess? I'm a Pole, so I don't really belong here, but I'm interested in Turkish history not involving the roaches themselves.

I've met some of the armenian royal family here on the capital of hu3land. This girl was on the "sucession line" and was a real qt3.14

You Caucasusfags are a lot better behaved than Balkan niggers

At this stage they would be talking about which one genocided which

Why are most Turks Islamic? You guys could be so much more with better leadership and a less shit religion

Serbians have a right to be salty. Croatia kinda dicked them over and then got them bombed when they tried to retaliate. Though I will say that their ethnic cleansing was going a bit far. They could've just banned Islam.

Are Pole girls typically like this: Polish chick I went to school with had a different interracial boyfriend every year.

Turkey got invaded by Muslim Turks, and you know how Muslims are when they invade. They invaded India so hard that they killed off Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism over there, and turned 1/5th of the population into Muslims. Hell, Muslims left off Zoroastrianism with less than 200k followers to this day, despite it being the religion of one of the largest empires in the world, and one of the oldest and most peaceful religions.

It's all Venice's fault anyway.

I have a question for the thread. In that pic that got posted all day yesterday of that soldier that got grabbed by that group of Muslims and beheaded while they screamed Allahu Akbar after the failed coup, they looked a lot different.

Like the soldier that was getting mobbed looked like some dude from Ohio, but the guys grabbing him looked like straight Muhammad Jihad ISIS sharia motherfuckers. Like they didn't even look like they should be from the same continent as each other, let alone same city.

So whats the deal with that, what were each of those groups.

Shit, Armenia might be in the worst possible geopolitical situation in the world. You guys would literally cease to exist if not for Russia.

Only the ones that left Poland for big cities. All the rural Poles I know are far more conservative than all of the Mormons I know, even the women. However, the ones in the city are usually huge sluts that don't give a shit about their heritage or society.

It's kind of the opposite of the Russian chicks, in my experience. All the rural Russkis are aching for a dicking, and the city ones are frigid.

Your country was buttfucked during the last war

I'm sure we could go again.

>it was difficult to draw boundaries because everyone was mixed up

Not really, Soviet Republics were included in the USSR with their own boundaries. It really shouldn't have been that hard to withdraw with those boundaries serving as the new borders but political ambitions got the best of certain groups.

I can think of 3 worse off countries, but yeah, Armenia has it really bad. Shame, too. I find the Colchis civilization interesting. I went to Georgia for that, instead, when I started my tour through the area.

armenia's internet is getting shut down due to calls for a coup, don't expect to see many of them here

Look up the different ethnic groups that were part of the Ottoman Empire. What you're seeing are the remnants of all those groups.

Depending on where you are from in Turkey you will vary dramatically. They were also probably poor Erdogan supporters so they probably worked outside all day.

Right now my skin tone is close to theirs because I've been working outside like crazy for the past 2 months(9 hours a day construction). Come winter time I'm as pale as Ohio.

Opposition is calling for a revolution, not a coup.

Would you say Islam is the biggest problem in the middle east besides outside influences?

Those countries are comparatively way better off...having a coast on both the atlantic and pacific ocean is a big bonus in the geopolitical game. Not only is Armenia stuck in a shitty neighborhood, it's also landlocked.

What's so interesting about Colchis?

Actually, they go roughly from Northern Iraq to Northern Syria and then some parts of Kurdistan. Assyria's flag is one of the most based ones. I also love them for maintaining the Aramean language, despite the fact that the native Arameans (ie. the Syrians) switched to Arabic.

Shitskins suck at genociding properly. There are still about 80 - 100k pure Byzantines left. Turkey and the general area of Asia Minor used to be white folks. Troy was in Turkey. Colchis was in Georgia/Armenia/Turkey. Assyrians were stated to be lighter skinned then a lot of the people they were raping. Phoenicia was in modern day Israel and Lebanon.

There are still some left over whites in Turkey and the surrounding countries. They haven't been fully Allahu Ackbar'd yet.

Assyrians, Armenians and Greeks, we have always got well along with each other and never with the Turks.
They are our common enemy and what should unite our people.
Our peoples have suffered under the Turks, and even now they're still undermining us, fighting us, conspire against us. Even after all those years, they still seek to covet what was left to us.

We should someday unite and end their threat. We would have done this already maybe, if not for the god damned USA and their european dogs who would throw a hissy fit for killing their favorite savages.

I'm talking specifically Belize. Mountains to their south, surrounded by 2 countries that hate their guts, and are the only English speaking country in the area.

>What's so interesting about Colchis
They were an ancient civilization that developed around the same time that the Minoan Civilizatoin did, and lasted for like 1.5k years. They had managed to build some pretty impressive structures, they traded a lot of stuff with the Hittites, the Greeks, the Scythians, and the Persians, and they developed a language that is unique in that it's not Indo-European. One of the few remaining such languages in the area, like Basque in Spain.

I think you meant Aramaic. We speak three dialects of Aramaic for the three different church denominations.
1. Assyrian - Assyrian church of the East (mom speaks this)
2. Chaldean - Chaldean Catholic Church (Dad + I speak this), not sure why it's called Chaldean though. Fucked up English translation I guess.
3. Syriac - Sriac Orthodox church

All of these languages are spoken by the same ethnicity(Assyrian) in different parts of the middle east/Turkey.

Not sure how it still stands. If memory serves, multiple giant non-Christian hordes have gallivanted through there intermittently over many hundreds of years, before a 'Russia' even existed to care for buffer states.

Assyrians and Native Turk's both came from the same tribe of people back in the Pegan days.

We had no stable goverment or army and you just betrayed us.
You used similar strategy against turks and got "genocided".
Now just wait for "new armenian genocide"

>Would you say Islam is the biggest problem in the middle east besides outside influences?
I'd say it's the biggest problem, period. The religion is inherently violent. That's why it was so successful at spreading. It proselytizes HARD, and it promises a good after life for those that spread it. It's split off from Judaism, rather than Christianity, so they still retain the "God's chosen people" thing the Jews have. However, the Jews constantly got their shit pushed in, by everyone from the Hittites, to the Egyptians, to the Sea Peoples, to the Romans, to the Babylonians. Islam has a big head because it conquered half the world.

Not that the people in the Middle East were ever peaceful, but the difference between moderates in Persia and moderates in Syria are very clear. Iran still retains some of its unique Zoroastrian culture, which is how you get women like this walking around the place, from Qom to Tehran.

Yeah, I goofed. I did mean Aramaic.
I hope you keep learning it, even as diaspora.

Kek why you so butt blasted over this. How does this affect you in any way?

Turkic peoples are split offs from the Xiongnu and Scythian peoples of Central Asia. Pic related is what a Scythian looked like. Now cross that with Mongols, throw in 1400 years of isolation, and you get modern Turkic peoples.

>leaf

More Central Asians.

I'm waiting for the day your t*rk masters piss off russia so we can kill all of you goatfuckers without worrying about t*rk retaliation

azerbaijanis have absolutely nothing to value in their lives except their hatred of armenians

Just look at this.
i.imgur.com/LWseQkb.jpg

Canadians are closet faggots

How do we destroy Islam?

I agree Greekbro, but we couldnt do shit even if we wanted to for the reason you stated (USA)

Serious question user, how does any girl walk in shoes like that.

The Kingdom of Armenia fell during the 2nd crusade, iirc. Maybe 3rd. Either way, they got their shit pushed in by Saladin and other Muslim forces because they were trying to push in to the kingdoms of Jerusalem, Antioch, and Edessa.

ME WANT JOIN TOO

>How do we destroy Islam
The only way is through violence, because even if we do not act violently at first, Muslims will force our hands eventually. They will never go peacefully. They never have. You can see that in Burma right now, where the small Muslims population was trying to control a large country. Or in Thailand, where the Muslims in the South are acting violently because they are not given special treatment.

China has had the best record of getting rid of Muslims, though. They banned practicing the religion and shut down mosques, and the percentage of Uighur Muslims in their West has dropped dramatically, with only like 40% of the population being Islamic still.

>hurr durr your are butthurt
yeah, if you say so

conscripts are a good sample of the population for obvious reasons. pro-erdogan people tend to be swarthy, because they are poor and uneducated arabs/kurds in denial. in fact, akp often uses the term "white turk" when criticizing the opposition for being elitists.

Fun fact, that lady also has a doctorate.

Not sure if you're mocking. Most Assyrian's lived in modern day Turkey before 1915. Just because it's a country run by Arab's that doesn't make everyone in it Arab.

You seem really upset lad. You must have missed my question in all your rage. Why exactly are you so upset over a small group of Armenians who just want to live unbothered?

fuck the turds, arab fucks.

Thats all i have to say

The world will slowly (quickly?) be consumed by Islam. No one will ever stand up and try to eradicate Muslims on a global scale. Muslims, on the other hand, will constantly try to spread their faith everywhere they can.

My fear is that with western countries is that they're treating Islam like an oppressed minority, like Gays, without realizing how wrong they are. Gays don't demand everyone convert to a certain religion or become a slave basically. Gays don't demand people pay money for living on homosexual land. My fear is that the west is so cucked that they might let in too many until it's too late. And we just cuck ourselves to death.

We are Syrians and not Arabs Syria came from the name Assyria which is actually Ashuria. i actually dont like Arabs. they are the scum of middle east. that even god had to bring them a messenger to fix their ass up. after Mohammad died Arabs went to kill his companions and returned to their subhuman habits.

everything made Islam rise to its glory is made by non Arabs. from science to all the way to culture ending with the end of the ottomans. the only good arab is these who live in authority and not these psuedo-race in the oil country.

i am from Aleppo or Halab as its name from ancient times. what do you think my ethnicity will be?

>Turkey and Azerbaijan are linguistically,culturaly and historically related countries that support each other
>Armenia and Russia are not realated at all but Armenia is fully dependent on Russia
Your country is just Russian colony

I think people are starting to see this differently. All of my French friends on Facebook have slowly awoken to the awfulness of Islam over the past 9 months.

However, things are going to get worse before they get better. Islam will never go away peacefully, unlike Christianity or other religions. Christianity can be trumped by logic, but Islam resists all logic. They do not want peace. They will convert their host countries, just like they did to the Mongols. Mongols allowed freedom of religion, and then 200 years later they were almost all Muslim. The same will happen in the West if we do not do anything about it.

false, we want morsi

>Where did we go wrong?
Fuck all y'all 2bh. Hope all your grandparents terrible Turk tales worth in the end.

If you didn't know, South East Asia has quite a bit of Muslims themselves, but they do not feel guilt for their past.That's why there is so much fighting going on in Malaysia, Thailand, and Burma. Laos and Vietnam have no such problems, because they have no Muslims.

Completely depends desu. A lot of FSA are Arab. I look like this. So not sure what you'd catagorize me as. Big forehead, non Arab nose, etc.

Completely depends desu. Just like Lebanon a lot of Arab's have infiltrated. FSA is almost all Arab. Assad actually looks like a few Assyrian people I know. Blue eyes and all.

Syria is the Assyrian word for Assyria so the French did know what they were doing.

post feet

Yeah and I've seen some really juicy stuff on Facebook, I'm just worried is all. I've done my duty and brought atleast 20 people to hating Islam. Other anons need to do their part.

>Azeris and Armenians lived together in piece in Karabakh
>Armenian imperialists started a war and fucked up relationships with Azerbaijan
Missed ecnonomical benefits and Russia's dominance in region upset me.

>malaysia
>fighting going on

this is killing me

It really is not that hard to dig up some dirt on Islam. They misbehave because of their culture, and those that are normal are normal in spite of their culture, like a Jew who isn't a money grubber, or a Buddhist who cares for Earthly possessions.

Why would you mention Greece and Turkey on the same list of countries to be able to post? Dont you know we had a war? Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania fighting for shitskins to flee their occupied territories. We dont like Turkey. Were christians.

Malaysian mudslimes are the ones pouring into Thailand and stirring shit up. A lot of the fighters in Thailand aren't Thai, Andorra.

Greek foot my nigga.

FSA is indeed arab. what do you expect from pseudo race who destroys property?

where are your family from? Iraq or Syria or Turkey or Iran? in which area your grandfather belongs?

As i am from Aleppo, i can be either a Hittite, Ebalite, Assyrian (less likely) or Aramaic.

look at the bright side of our country. subhumans will be eliminated and Syria will be clean from unwanted filth. but the bad side is now we are xenophobic for mostly everyone except our allies.

Better to be a russian colony than a 97% muslim country

learn history faggot. malays are already there before malaysia exist

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattani_Kingdom

Mom is Turkish Assyrian. Dad is Mosul Assyrian. Funny thing is my dad is Pale af. He passes as Canadian.

belize is a mistake being helped by britian and others for god knows what reason

only country I see in that little map that is at least competent is guatemala and that is mostly because they are the only country there actively fighting off cartels from mexico

>WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKS

no you're all turkish rapebabies now, mehmet