"Where do i get more speed"-logic

>"There's more Olive Oil on there than Popeye's dick!"

I wish he would just keep pulling out noodles from the bin

Someone should make it a loop

I want a 10 hour video

Never forgetty
youtu.be/lUg4trIDr9s

>witches still exist

What would Gordon Ramsay say about Ja/ck/?

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z7EPh8oLU

American kitchen nightmares
>FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING DONKEY
>AYY YOU GET OVER HERE NOW
>LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BURGER! DISGUSTING!
British kitchen nightmares
>people calmly talk while action music plays
>cut away
>"what he said was uncalled for and made me very upset"

lmaoo holy shit

>EUGHH
>UHH
>AY?

BREEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWW

His first TV appearance in that undercover feature where he casually calls the lad a spic.

In the American version this would have been cut between 3 ad breaks with sound effects added after every line and lots of random cuts to the diners in the restaurant like they could hear the conversation.

yeah its not like you copied this from the youtube comments

that is just english banter, ramsey pissed him off and he stood his ground without having to get into a fight

>Plonker!
>Twat!

is it typical in bongland for one guy to tell a joke and the other guy to get that asshurt about it?

>show starts
>Ramsay looks constipated already
>gets into the restaurant
>no customers
>the help is just standing around and looking completely inept trying their best to appear professional
>Ramsay sits down to order and immediately starts tearing apart the seat and digging up moldy chunks of sponge from out of it
>he orders a couple of generic dishes like "soup", "toast with a little bit of butter on it" and "hamburger"
>the food arrives after 45 minutes, no customers entered the restaurant during the wait
>in the meantime he overturned a couple of tables to check for encrusted filth under them and started to tear off wallpapers
>once the food is on the table he takes a microscopic bite out of the toast and leaves it on the very edge of the table
>takes a sip of soup and spits it immediately into the plate
>doesn't even look or acknowledge the hamburger
>"can I see the cook please"
>walks into the kitchen, which is in the basement
>the cook is sitting in a 5 year old open bucket of decomposing fish, completely naked
>raw pieces of chicken are randomly positioned on the floor everywhere around him
>ramsay closes his eyes and says nothing for 25 minutes

Didn't read them actually.

This guy actually tried to sue Gordon,

Ramsay is a huge fucking bully half the time. He's compelling to watch but he's a super cunt

it's just a bit of back and forth banter

>the way his voice cracks

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=WeN4HTkmXpc

hes not asshurt its banter, and ramsey didn't tell a joke hes just being a cunt on purpose for the cameras.
he got famous for doing this on some reality tv shit many years ago and has now built a carrer around it.
meaning it's make believe for him.

He just goads people in to an anxious wreck.

didnt that fat new jersey fake italian broad from last season fool her way like final 4 with only like 3 months of experience? how did gordon not catch on is he even paying attention?

>own a restaurant
>be completely inept at it
>know nothing about food, even on a basic level
>menu is a total mess
>even basic dishes are barely edible
>main cook doesn't know how to cook
>maybe one decent person in the whole place and that's the new hired waitress

Fucking hell

He provokes people to the point of violence and then deescalates it to leave them looking like the cunt. He's a master manipulator. He would have been a good bouncer when they were allowed to beat people up.

>the way Gordon whispers in that guy's ear "you're guilty, you, you ruined it"
Damn

Even Hell's Kitchen contestants weren't safe from Ramsay's twisted vision.
“One time I said ’they're frozen chef' and Gordon turned to me and said ‘what if someone just stood in the middle of Wall Street and yelled their assets were frozen? Maybe the monikers in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play TV celebrity Gordon, or is TV celebrity Gordon something that’s been in him all along?”
“Sometimes i would go to look into the fridges, and I noticed Gordon had put some notes on the shelves. It was stuff like ‘It looks like a bison's penis’ and ‘it looks like Ghandi's flipflop’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to cook.”

Best moment of that clip is 1:12
>you're making me mad, FUCKING MAD!!!!