HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491699180881.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=U7afZkqXQxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call of Duty has dinosaurs now?

Kong cucks BTFO. Based GOATzilla.

>we want the videotoys audience

>killing exotic and endangered little animals like a fucking faggot
I'm supposed to root for this balding queer?

>blue blood
Pacific Rim crossover confirmed

>we want the Killing Floor audience

This was pure cheese. I felt embarrassed watching this in the theatre.

Wow that is terrible.

what videogame is this?

It wasn't that bad. You're just used to such a low level of cheese it seems like a lot.

Maybe so.

Many primordial creatures have blue blood.

CHEERS BIG EARS

there's another scene where a bunch of pterosaurs carry a guy and dismember him in the air

I just watched this for the first time not even an hour ago. This and the post credit scene were so disconnected from the rest of the movie.

this was Loki's most manly looking scene in the whole movie lol

Kong: Skull Island: The Game: The Movie

So?

I was reluctant to go watch in the theatres, so I didnt. And this webm makes me rest easy.

that doesn't look bad

i mean, it's shit, but the CGI is fine

they are dangerous, kill them before they kill (You)

It's better with sound

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491699180881.webm

They are flying past him, fuck this limey cunt, I'd kill him with my bare fists

>they're flying past him
>shot shows him cutting through one that is 2 feet directly in front of him and facing him

I think it's pretty obvious that the ones he killed were flying right at him. Would you prefer the same scene but instead he misses every one and just swings at air?

I need more "look at this dude" edits on every single greenscreen webm ever.

Looks pretty gud

Color me intrigued

Surely not

No, I'd prefer the scene where he goes back home to sucking muslim cock and leaves these creatures alone

i don't get why people make the inside of masks look like that, they would be blurry and not showing an outline from that perspective unless he's holding the mask like 5 inches in front of his face

It's called Turok 2

Notice how he replied to your post but not to this one

Not that guy but unironically yes

>POV shots clearly show that he can't see shit through that mask
>every swing slices every single dino straight down the middle

>literally using a katana
>Sup Forumseddit will defend this

If I ever see one of you fat fucks even LOOKING at any animal the wrong way I'll slit your fucking throats right there and then, I don't give a fuck about jail

shh...nothing personell, knockoff pterodactyl.

I'm not going to feed my dog for a week because of this post.

>mfw still mad about the lack of RLM coverage on this pure schlockino
can we spam them with kong webms until they cave in?

That looks rad, don't know why you retards want a grounded movie about a giant ape monster on a magic island.

Puts gas mask on immediately takes it off

because he's going through gas

it's the pterodactyl-killing mask

This to be honest, looks more believable than that webm from Hacksaw Ridge

>puts mask before entering the toxic cloud
>takes it off when exiting it
really makes you think

it's to hide the stunt double

>exiting
Bullshit, that shits still everywhere and there's this magical thing called wind.
They didn't play mask removal games in WWI to my knowledge.

This is exactly what I hoped it was

That's a fucking masterpiece

kek

>GODDAMN CLIFF RACERS!
>FEEL THE SMITING TOUCH OF JIUB!

Was it just me or did this movie have a few too many Metal Gear references? The boat was named Gray Fox or something and the gratuitous Katana at the end and some other stuff stuck out to me

Godspeed Saint ;_;7

did the ugly titbeard fag know back then that he is going to direct Metal Gear The Movie?

>overweight burgerzilla
>goat

Better than Shit Godzilla.

I dont see anything wrong with this. He has a sword, and there's slicable monsters flying through the air coming in for attacks. He didn't do a bunch of crazy moves.

>He didn't do a bunch of crazy moves

He's fucking tracks animals yet he can pick up a katana and do shit like that. Not to mention it looks like a damn video game

Underage detected

I enjoyed the movie. I hope they don't screw up Ghidorah's and Destroyah's designs.

t. videogame player

God bless you friend.

he was the least convincing tracker ever in film

Beyond wrong

Oh plz americuck. Burgerzilla is basically a representation of the us itself. Overweight, hunched, and a zillet.

their blood was fluorescent

>>overweight burgerzilla
gmk and heisei 93/92 are objectivley the fattest godzillas, but youre right tht he isnt GOAT

gif related pretty much kills anything in the legendary and shinverse

The funniest part is that this scene was specifically part of the director's "vision" and he was really proud of it. RIP Metal Gear Solid.

>zillet
>2nd largest zilla

wut.

This is something the Jurassic Park films have consistently done well, even when the quality of the movies wavered.

Roland Tembo > Robert Muldoon > Owen Grady (who despite being a poorly written quipper was still pretty good).

Full disclosure I haven't seen this Kong yet. At this point I'll wait for the blu ray.

not only is he second biggest, but the third biggest would pretty much rape both of them

They ain't fat tho, they T H I C C

he just hangs around with the soilders, the only tracking shit he does is "look mushrooms, there must be water near us"

On what grounds?

any, even at 100 meters, its fairly certain 2004 godzilla would wreck each of them

I was looking for specifics as I'm genuinely curious why you think it could beat Shin

My sides

>that camera editing
This movie is so fucking shit

If i remember correctly is it because he dueled other monsters? I mean shin can not only do atomic breath, but fire lasers from his mouth, tail, and back. I mean, its pretty overkill, but looks like he could demolish any zilla. Shin's fucking packed.

KEK

Do you think they make a noise?

What is this, Greenscreen Island?

kino

>can be cut by gigans buzzsaws and not draw blood
>can take a metoeor that is only slightly slowed down at point blank range without being tired
>atomic breath that can go into space and still be at full force
>can take on multiple monsters
>athletic
and thats without upgrade

shin
>strong/multiple beam
BUT
>it isnt proven agaisnt any monster, and can seem to cut through buildings, BUT it still has thhe traditonal effect of "blowing up" what it touches, so it isnt like a lightsaber that just cuts everything
>he gets tired fast while final godzilla only got really tired when keizer sucked his energy
>slow moving

this fight is basically a battle between a shorter thinner opponent with high energy and agility and durability vs a monster with durability and a big single attack that needs massive recharge time. if bunker bombs did that much damage to shins back i can only imagine what final godzilla's beam does

desu, people really overrate 2014 and 2016 in terms of strength, but people tend to ignore the fact that both have only 1 movie and for shin, he never tested his beam on an oppontent.

im only guessing, but it looks about as string as say, gyaos' beam. and even then gamera has a MUCH weaker hide

youtube.com/watch?v=U7afZkqXQxw

The Red Spiral Atomic Breath ain't no joke.

>camera editing
hello yes this is balls

Really guys. Are critics that fucking brain dead? HOW can they possibly call this a good movie?

This is the second worse movie I have seen in cinemas, the first being Jurassic World.

Kong: Skull Island would have actually been GOOD if the pacing wasn't so fast, if they used more practicals instead fucking CGI (even the full on close ups of Kong they could have incorporated practicals.

That scene when Kong attacks the helicopters looks like a cutscene from a fucking video game.

The only character that I actually gave a shit about is Samuel L Jackson because his character had meaning even though it was just a simple "vengeance" plot. Characters like Hiddleston were so wooden with no meaning at all. I knew nothing about journalist lady's backstory and thus gave no shit about her. Who the hell is that Asian actress who was obviously just put in there for the Asian audience.

This movie even makes fun of its own self when a character brutally dies and everyone is like "Okay moving on who cares he died". It's as awful as Jurassic World in so many ways.

Of course Hollywood didn't give a shit about properly making this as they only care about making their cinematic universe of Kong fighting Godzilla (something I'm not even fully excited or hyped to see because they are building the hype in such an awful way: SERIOUSLY a 1 minute end credits scene explaining Godzilla at end of this??)

Also, the ending where they are escaping the Island, Kong blocks their path and it cuts to credits and they are all home now...

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK!

>got really tired when keizer sucked his energy

Woah pirated version is up already?

okay
>only really got tired
or
>only got tired period
but structure aside thats the only time he ever showed exhaustion

HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET THE GAS MASK? HE NEVER HAD ONE IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE UNTIL THAT SCENE

Kermode screwed the pooch this flick was terrible.

Why was this movie PG 13? They had a Cannibal Holocaust reference, scenes with blood and some terrifying monsters.

They REALLY could have made it R Rated and made it a great Vietnam horror war flick but nope.. had to appear to mass audiences

holy fuck is this real

Same, you guys are fags for caring this much

Did Godzilla literally BTFO that monster to space? Kekino

If you don't see that in this movie Kong represents Communist China then you've missed the whole thing.

At the end of the Vietnam War the Chinese beast is awakening, the West is afraid of it at first and the Chinese economy roughs them up, but then they realise that the Chinese are actually the protectors of Asia, and look after the people there and protect them from ancient threats that the West stirred up, the same threats that killed China's ancestors and threatened to consume them.

Look at the company that made the movie. It's fucking Tencent.