Okay, in your honest opinion and in the most serious way

okay, in your honest opinion and in the most serious way.

Redpill me about the inmigration problem in europe.

How dangerous is the situation?
Is there hope for a white europe?

Only eurocucks reply to this thread.
Everyone else abstain of giving an opinion.
Pol fuck off.
Americans fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study
livescience.com/47976-more-mothers-in-human-history.html
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>redpill
>eurocucks
>is there hope for a white europe
>Sup Forums fuck off

Am not euro but the entire thing is a meme. I was in hamburg and its pale af

>what are extremes and propaganda

I still think countryside europe and minor cities are 99% white.

Dangerous only in a few selected ghetto areas (like Paris banlieues). Most people outside of big cities rarely even see immigrants.

But no, there is no hope I think. The politicians are hell bent on changing this continent.

Even major cities are 70% white. Sure you see a few blacks and arabs here and there but they are still nothing compared to the europeans.

Europe fell 5 months ago, I immigrated here after it burned down

>3/10 peope is Black or Brown
That's a ton mate.

>How dangerous is the situation?

It's undeniable that immigration has had a net negative effect on Western Europe, but the situation isn't dangerous as of yet. Western European cities are still some of the safest in the world, only falling behind cities in East-Asia (and perhaps Australia and Canada). Still much safer than cities in the USA, let alone Latin-America, Africa and West-Asia.

>Is there hope for a white europe?

Let's face the facts - white Europeans aren't breeding. But this is not due to immigration. It's due to

>increasing workloads due to wages rising much slower than living costs, gives less time for children
>increasing female participation in the job market
>increasing costs of having children
>decreasing religiosity

So yeah, you could call that a problem. And unlike immigration, low birth-rates are a problem of ALL of Europe, not only Western Europe. As a matter of fact, the problem is much worse in Eastern Europe. Look at Bulgaria or Bosnia for example, not only do they have insanely low birth rates, they also have very high emigration rates. Those countries will become wastelands in the coming decades. Everybody will leave or wither away, unless something is done.

>Those countries will become wastelands in the coming decades. Everybody will leave or wither away, unless something is done.
can't wait to visit reforested eastern Europe. it's a out time.

Immigration is a real problem, but it's an issue several orders of magnitude less important that what is implied in Sup Forums and in russian state propaganda.

/thread

>Look at Bulgaria or Bosnia for example, not only do they have insanely low birth rates, they also have very high emigration rates.
but why make babby when you can be happy

>implying people in those countries are generally happy

because having children actually make you happier than money and when you're old you wish to have somebody to visit you.

old japanese people have to hire younger couples with kids to pretend they're their offspring.

sometimes when you're older you stop giving a fuck about money and fucking bitches and then kids become important.

It's literally a civil war here in Sweden. It's probably more dangerous in the safest areas here than all the worst areas in the Americas combined.

i live in a small town, no dangerous migrants come here because you get beat up if you dont behave. there are many niggers who come here to work but they never even gave me a sly look. they are nice people overall
in big towns there are more lazy bums on the streets but never had real problems there either
kids born from them in italy are the ephitome of human trash tho, they behave like literal niggers, always screaming and trying to abuse people

You can be happy with a baby

German women get "raped" by big muslims everyday while German "men" watch. There are daily terrorist attacks here and all over Europe. It's dangerous, so don't come.

>It's probably more dangerous in the safest areas here than all the worst areas in the Americas combined

How many have you raped during the civil war?

Immigrants tend to fill public places such as train/metro stations and malls as they don't have anything to do and welfare is sufficient. I fucking hate going to those places. When you see 20 sand niggers dressed almost exactly in the same way makes you feel like your country is invaded.

>Dangerous only in a few selected ghetto areas (like Paris banlieues). Most people outside of big cities rarely even see immigrants.
This. If you live in a big city, chances are you will see an immigrant if you go downtown or in certain areas (in Athens, Kypseli is notorious for this).
I think there is "hope" since people will not stand and take it in all of the countries. Not every country has a "progressive" mindset ( the people that is, I think all the goverments want immigrants, cheapl labour ahoy).

the danger is that is theres still no solution

EU has about 500 million ppl, about 1 million migrants came, they are concentraed in big cities and they dont integrate

there are parts of cities which arent safe, but thats about it

the demography coupled no integration can become a more serious issue in the future if nothing changes

I'm a victim here. Did you know that one in 3 women in Sweden get raped.

Old definition of rape or new?

What are you talking about? There is only one definition.

benis in vagaina

>new definition
we're not that good

>looks at female in US
>accused of rape
You know what I mean sven
That's relly sad :(

>How dangerous is the situation?

It's not a big deal. If anything, the fascists are what scares me the most, because while the immigrants, cannot really affect society, the fascists can elect some retard that can fuckup the country.

I think its sensible to wait until babies can be purchased, no interference with my lifestyle

In some jurisdictions you can even rape women without opening your pants. Definitions vary.

>babies can be purchased
Sudan for 1st ancap society

Every time I see that Sup Forums vocabulary I feel like vomiting.

Okay look, it is NOT as bad as autists here describe it and especially not as bad as you read on some paid-for media.
>inb4 shill :-DDD
WWIII starts with media warfare which is what is happening now, so I only believe what I see myself.
Migrant flow is slowing down, but still the problem we face is what to do with those that are here to stay. In my opinion we should just send them all to g*rmany, as they are trying to get there either way, germans were the ones who stirred this shit up, as they always do, so let them handle it.

>the fascists can elect some retard that can fuckup the country.
Do you really believe honest to god facists have that much power in your cunt? We're talking about actual facism here, not just some meme "it's slightly more to the right so it's facism" bullshit.

yeah, my goal is to maybe get money and start adopting babies to make them into geniuses, who knows.

but I don't want to breed, I am not white and I hate my garbage manlet brown genetics.

if I had money I maybe would hire a baby designer to make my child a chad.

Socrates was short with garbage geetics too

For your average person it is more annoying than it is anything else.

but I'm schizo from my mother side and I hate my dad.

I was raised by my uncle who funnily enough was black.

It's a very worrying trend underpinned by a naive idea that people will magically integrate and assimilate and become like your average Swede. If they refuse, just throw money and welfare at them. White people assume that the immigrants coming here are as identity-less as they are and will easily give up their heritage in order to join our metropolitan consumerist culture.

Some have even abandoned this idea and view multi-culturalism as the goal itself. Last time I checked, multi-ethnic states were ridden with inherent problems and very prone to strife that could be ignited overnight. We are witnessing the early symptoms first-hand now that big and identifiable groups have formed, instead of diffused peoples of different backgrounds in small numbers.

Day-to-day life however isn't as bad as the memes claim. We mostly lead depressing wage-slave lives like we always did. There are some problematic areas but few people have reason to be there. But it's not going to get better.

"White Europe" has no hope until it increases its birth rate and become self-sustainable again. That's simple mathematics.

>but I'm schizo from my mother side
Joyce was schizo from his mom's side too (iirc) no apologies.

I look at history, mate. These things snowball out of hand really quickly if left to fester. At this point, there aren't many fascists but if you let them gain some momentum and they become a social "meme" and then they elect their "joke leader" and everyone thinks, "oh well, we'll have a few years laughing at this moron" and then the moron starts destroying the country.

>We're talking about actual facism here, not just some meme "it's slightly more to the right so it's facism" bullshit.

Look at AfD. The "slightly more rightwing" faction that helped get the momentum for the party is now marginalised.

> I hate my garbage manlet brown genetics
You shouldn't hate yourself because a bunch of people who benefit from hating give you shit.
>but I'm schizo from my mother side and I hate my dad
Never mind.

well, at least I'm indipherentiated and I'm medicated since I was a children.

So I don't think is a big issue because I think I'm basically cured and don't suffer from nothing related to schizophrenia beyond maybe ocasionally talking alone.

at least I'm not fucked up like some cousins who are into mental hospitals.

so no biggie.

Is not that I hate myself, I used to suffer from low self steem and I'm trying to improve, trying to get into music and maybe starting to be /fit/ but those Chad memes really hurt in some sense (because you're not a slayer but actually genetic trash).

I think you don't know what fascism even is.
You probably think everyone right of the green party is.

>Chad memes
They're just memes, user. The vast majority of human beings aren't chads or autists. Genetics only really come into play at the extremes. The point is being the best person you can be.

>maybe ocasionally talking alone.
I do this constantly

It's not so bad here. Less than 1,6% of our population is muslim currently, and there's still a lot of people who think it's too much. I think we'll survive, but the main victims like Sweden and Germany will have to suffer from the consequences of this for a long time.

yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study

>he thinks is a meme

Where is the source

Genetics really can only do so much.

That lardass has probably some of the best genetics to be /fit/ in the whole world.

>80% of men unattractive
I am starting to like my odds

At my age women would be more interested if I have money (which I don't) or social status (which I don't).

I'm a loser, and I'm trying to overcome it, but right now I don't have 0 appeal to women.

Oh wow, I guess 80% of guys don't get laid and reproduce. You're just making excuses.

I am greek

>based on dating websites

livescience.com/47976-more-mothers-in-human-history.html
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

the average male died without having childrens during most of history.

>8000 years ago

do you seriously think feminism can undo in 50 years evolution?

lol wat

Same.

this. The worse is when they stay all day on the fucking street and do nothing beside puting loud """music""" and smoking weed.

but how else will they efficiently practise cultural enrichment

>feminism
Kek. Do you think monogamy wasn't in practice in many places for the past few hundreds years? If anything feminism is causing some of this garbage to happen. Is your dad a chad?
>millions of years of bacteria killing humans
>do you really believe washing your hands undo that?

Do you think women are not hypergamous you fucking retard?

my mother now lives alone after having two children with two diferent males.

my sister dropped her husband (they married) which was her two kids biological father (a white male with green eyes) after seven years of being married for a fucking indio manlet, which I'm sure will drop her some years later when she hits 35-40.

so yeah, women are retarded and should be kept in the kitchen.

women lack biologically enough foresight beyond getting pregnant.

Wew. It's not my fault you're family consists of degenerates. There has only been one divorce in my extended family (that includes cousins' cousins).
>Do you think women are not hypergamous you fucking retard?
I think you're a autist making excuses for being an autist. Of course sluts are sluts. Also good job on moving the goal posts, you double nigger, I was talking about how the average dude can and does get laid.

For now it is mainly an inconvenience, some towns and cities are mostly ethnic. Big cities have ethnic areas and then mostly white areas. Nationwide they're still a minority and don't exert much power. But demographics have changed rapidly over recent decades and there are no signs of slowing down. So for now, I view it as an inconvenience, but I worry about the future when whites are just a plurality. We will be the largest minority group in the country, but at the ballot box we will be outnumbered and have lost control of our countries. At that point our destiny is going to be shaped by Africans, Asians and anyone else in our country. more than by natives. And I worry foreign powers will be able to exert influence over non-whites here. What if Islamic countries call on "their" people to vote for alignment with them. What if minorities start being swayed into this "kill the whitey", "whitey holding us down" style politics that you get in post-colonial Africa? I have very little hope for European countries where whites become a minority. Eventually it will backfire and they'll be persecuted. And internationally they'll have no one to back them up.

all women are sluts fucking retard.

even the most traditional girl will drop his husband if a male with more resources, beauty, taller or generally superior in resources and status will come to her.

read evolutionary sexual psychology.

>huh duh science hasn't proven hypergamy

In Canada it's legal to fuck dogs.

Nothing to worry about. Shitskins are like, 10% of the population, and that's a *very* generous estimate. The political pendulum is swinging to the right.

Next economic crisis will be here soon, and then it's shower time.

Lmfao come to Milan or go to Rome pheripheries and see the true face of this creepy situation.

>redpill

Try reading my post before you reply, you irredeemable faggot. I honestly felt sorry for you at first. The thing I hate most about /r9k/ types like you is how much you fucking whine so goddamned much. Sure you've been dealt a bad hand, but goddamn you've dug yourself further into the ground.
Don't enable his faggotry and pay your debts.

Europe would be dead now without immigrant workers. They ARE dying, but that's not because of immigrants, it's simply the natural selection.

Europe without immigrants would be like Japan

No retard, I'm trying to say that women want are resources and a hot male, not an average male.

They settle for a beta, after riding the cock carrousel while being teens.

and I don't want second hand women.
I know I don't have nothing to show to a women, but that's what I am trying to change, learning to play piano and sound synthesis so maybe I get a job with the guys at /vg/ making games, also trying to get into the gym.

I'm not copying, but you need to be aware of female sexuality.

You are the faggot here obviously, dog fucker. It's not like you are any better than him.

pa ke kieres saber eso jaja salu2

There's a difference between immigrant workers and refugees

the immigration problem in europe is that there is not enough

what fascists?

I litterally don't know how this is enough for them not to become bored with life. I walk to work, see them chilling in public talking amongst each other, I walk back from work and nothing has changed in the nine hours I've been away. It's basically NEET life-style except you're out in the open and have friends.

>No retard, I'm trying to say that women want are resources and a hot male, not an average male.
Gee shit, nigger. You wouldn't want to date a nubile virginal qt3.14? It's like Plato's allegory of the cave trying to speak with you fucks.
>you don't have be a greek statue to get your dick wet and start a good family
>y-you're a faggot!

Right now I am a loser with no sexual attractive to girls, so why I should chase them?

Italy takes in the vast majority of Immigrants because there's a huge buisness behind immigration, that's the only reason why we keep taking them in.
The only problems I have with immigrants is the forming of ghettos in big cities and their horrible smell, occasionaly you'll find uneducated beasts, but those can be italians as well.
The concept of White [Anything] has been dead for quite sometime now, you like it or not.

At elast he would be forever hard if he was a greek statute

>a fucking COLOMBIAN asking if europe is dangerous

Immigration is a problem but what scares me the most the is the fact that europeans aren't breeding anymore

The reason for accepting so much niggas is a capitalist reason.

For them it is better to have a bunch of slaves that would work for a bunch of bananas.

fuck off, reddit subverters

But isn't Bosnia highly muslim?