youtube.com/watch?v=IBdo2fT-mJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=6LGGs4Wje00
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-39537616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I recently ran over a cat.

shit fucking exploded under the tire.

You'll never forget this. You'll be haunted by this for the rest of your life. Every night, you'll think about ending a life because you're a selfish prick. It'll keep you awake. It'll make you feel terrible. You'll be driven to the edge of suicide but death won't be sweet enough to release you into oblivion.

People like you make me sick.

*spit*

Damn dude, sucks

I almost hit a cat once, just hit the brake and the fucker ran off. Funny how they think they're in danger of being run over on the sidewalk so they run across the entire street

Hows the new season? The other netflix seasons were bad so I don't know if i'm going to bother

How the fuck are you not a whimpering, drunken mess right now?

I really don't care dude

so far I squished a few animals with my mighty van.

especially foxes and other small game.
I even managed to splatter 2 pigeons at once. they had noo idea what hit em.

I call it the 2nd most dangerous game, hunting with the car.

Didn't watch any of them, no interest. I could rewatch the older seasons any time and still laugh

They set glue traps up at work to catch the rats and I'm the go to guy when it comes to killing them since it is pretty inhumane to just let them sit in the traps for days until they die. I just take something heavy and say sorry to them before dropping it on their head. Every time it's been a clean kill, but recently when I did it the rat's head exploded and blood went everywhere. I didn't even understand what had happened for the first few seconds. Everyone at work thinks I'm weird for killing them, but they just don't understand that the alternative is a prolonged death.

>tfw pupper got off the leash and i watched him get hit in the head by the side of a truck
>gave mouth to mouth as he was bleeding from it
>that nerve shattering death curdle
>buried him in the rain
>2nd time within a year this has happened
I don't have a dog

Because it wasn't a doggo.

wtf I hate humans now

I only brake for big animals like dogs that could damage the bumper.
cats and foxes just simply glide under it right into the tire.

I drive around a lot in my job so it happen kinda often.

also depends what kind of dog, these little white annoying rats I would roadkill everytime.

Well that's pretty fucked up and immoral of you user.

>Julian gets out of the wreck
>drink still in tact

And THAT is why I loved the first series of Trailer Park Boys. They respected attention to detail and commitment to character, like no other comedy series of late.

When they wrecked, I was actually wondering if Julian would still have his drink, and cheered when he did.

Great show. Too bad the new ones don't have the same quality.

Had a cat suicide in front of my car. The little bastard ran out and stopped right in the middle of the my lane, and there was nothing I could do to avoid it.

Accidentally ran that dead fucker over again with my girlfriend in the car too, which didn't go over so well.

Fuck cats.

you just don't understand, to me its like a sport.
Like hunting with a certain weapon, hunting to show who is the apex predator on the public roads.

>I even managed to splatter 2 pigeons at once. they had noo idea what hit em.

No I understand just fine. It doesn't matter to you if someone is upset over you killing their pets, as long as you get a kick out of it it's okay.

That's called being immoral.

you'll gt over it. I once ran over a dog that ran out of the bushes by surprise. The owner was there on his porch. I apologized and he told me I could go

i dont think it would bother me if i accidently ran over a cat
now if it was someone's dog....

Every time, im losing it

ooh mr. mysterious sociopath here kills animals

you sound like a psychopath or sociopath i forget the difference.

It's glorious.

The last season had an episode where Julian gets shot, and when he falls down, he saves the drink.

Old TPB was GOAT tier.

Yeah, okay, buddy. Why don't you go back to bashing your rats so the rest of us can run the bar?

>hunting to show who is the apex predator on the public roads.

*blocks your path*

>aunt adopts some small dog, took him off the streets
>he plays with my dog
>after a few months some dumb piece of shit truck driver crushed him and he died after a few minutes
I wanted to murder people

Trinity sells me coffee every morning. So many regional jokes in this show that don't even register if you're not from ns.

where's ya at b'y

little vatican

Right on, Cape Breton here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

lol you got a broken ape brain what a faggot

>thinks you have to be a dirty snownigger to appreciate the Reveen and Patrick Swayze jokes

What's so Canadian about the Patrick Swayze jokes

Welcome to adulthood

Just finished the new season, holy FUCK that Ended on a dark fucking note

>Julian finally going full "asshole piece of shit" mode
>Julian willing to let Randy/Lahey fucking die
>Lahey loses his fucking mind in a really twisted fucking way (He literally thinks the liquor is a god and is talking to him)
>Randy and Lahey are going to drown Bubbles
>They boys actually succeed for once and still get cucked
>Lahey is now a completely broken man and seems to be actually fucked in the head and acting as if he is drunk as fuck when he is a month sober

You'll never understand the hilarity of Dartmouth Vocational High School.

Stop triggering the numales on here.

That's because I only got my grade 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LGGs4Wje00

Jaywalking is a violation of NAP.

>haha im soo tough look at me running over peoples pets im so cool

It's not "cool, at the end of the day it's just a fucking cat

I have to set up those traps in my house cause theres wasteland all around my house I feel bad for the fuckers but I just hit them really hard with a stick and pray to god I dont miss the head

The line by Ricky after this was one of the funniest in the whole season.
"So wait, bees make honey out of their dicks?"

Your writing is getting a lot better, Charlie

>riders on the storm
>there's a kitty on the road

>Julian stepping out with a rum and coke still in his hand
kek

i finished the season today and i really thought it was going to be funnier by the comments on Sup Forums
to be honest i didnt like the 8 or 80 lahey and randy wasn't so funny either in this season
i fucking miss j roc too know what i'm saying
well, i guess the glorious days are never going to come back, but it was a good season overall.

what's that word when a character becomes a meme of himself? i forgot

oh, it's flanderization. especially with ricky and bubbles

didn't say it was deliberate bro.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-39537616

anyone see that documentary series on netflix about abusive boyfriends and one of them was a skinhead who shaved his girlfriends kitten, forced it to sit under scalding hot shower water and eventually threw it out the window to kill it?

shit made me so upset