Movie is about college

>movie is about college
>guys and girls are fucking eachother left and right

Have you never been to college?

Yes. That literally never happens. It's a stupid movie trope.

But they do fuck regular, it's just you're not getting fucked.

lol virgin.

I've literally never seen anyone fucking at my college. It's a load of crap. They make it out to be like every single person at the school is fucking all the time. It doesn't happen. I've never seen it.

I got laid twice my first week of college. You were just doing it wrong

Ive been here for 3 years and have literally never seen this trope happen. Most people are just talking or studying. Even in my dorm you just here people giggling or exercising together.

>tfw when massive farts propel your shit out really fast

isnt it just the best

this, it was an absolute free-for-all

No it wasn't. You're just lying.

From my experience (I didn't actually experience it, I witnessed it) the girls that do sleep around are usually ugly whores anyway. The good looking girls only fuck if they're in a relationship

What college?

>take thousands of teens dripping with hormones away from home for the first time
>house boys and girls in the same building
>introduce jungle juice

It's not rocket science.

The movies say that everyone including the ugly guys are getting laid by hot girls all the time. It's bullshit and then there are people here claiming that its true. It's pissing me off.

What is jungle juice?
Not saying which but it's a big 10 school

Sex in college is another Hollywood meme. Most people are to shy and just keep to themselves.

Just say it you faggot. What, do you think I will steal your identity by you posting your college on a Philippine Claymation Studio?

>What is jungle juice?

Variations on Everclear/Bacardi 151 and fruit punch.

Sex is just a meme

If it was a University then I have no fucking clue why you weren't getting laid. unless it was some uptight law school. When I went to community college I got ZERO pussy but as soon as I transferred to a university i was FORCED to change my major to smashing pussy

>college movie
>protagonists commutes to school and eats lunch in his car in the parking lot every day

Sounds disgusting. I don't really drink at parties.

>do CS
>literally no women in my course but the obvious 200lb stinky hamplanet

I literally see guys change into different courses to get a chance.

Me? I never had a chance to begin with

It's a university. It's because the meme isnt true. They make it seem like it is but people don't talk to eachother at all in college.

Gotta sneak in a cheeky Comm 101 class for an easy A and the cutest girls on campus.

>you too can be lucky enough to stare awkwardly at the cutest girls on campus

pick 2 out of the following:

gpa, social life, sleep

I chose none

I chose drugs and vidya, and I graduated
I didnt achieve any of the 3 you mentioned

Just wait until you get to the Bay Area and there are an infinite number of rich, incredibly thirsty men competing over the same tiny pool of ugly women. You better find a wife now.

thats why you dont get laid

As a college freshman rn, you can tell that a large majority of the campus is fucking each other every damn day.

GTFO CHAD REEEEE

go back to your containment board

>college movie
>every guy is a tryhard brodude that everyone loves who makes dickjokes 24/7
>every girl is an airheaded slut who sucks cock every two seconds and shows their tits as much as possible except the obligatory nerd love interest who's actually a slut in the end

When in reality 75% of college students are awkward idiots who keep to themselves or small groups, 23% are normal people, 2% are the people in college movies and they get laughed at, mocked, and shat on by everyone else.

kek

Have you never been to college? I even knew a 2/10 chainsmoking overweight Welsh woman, and even she had several partners throughout her freshman year.

College freshmen here. Most people aren't fucking 24/7 but the ones that are fucking are literally fucking 24/7.

>taking in consideration they're Welsh as well
Jesus.

i can get gpa in my sleep but never had a social life and after experimentation found that i never want one

But this is my containment board

>main character travels to foreign country
>he hooks up with the locals and other travelers
this needs to stop

it's easy to get laid in college if you actively seek it

i'm relatively good looking and i've had girls walking with me after class just to get to know me and girls showing pictures of themselves to me in swimsuits, i don't ever have sex though because i don't really go looking for it and i usually self sabotage any attempts toward me, i'm just not interested in sex 2bh

>a common everyday occurance is a trope

kys self

>woman
Well there it is folks, we deduced how she was able to perform such a feat

I only reproduce by binary fission. Sex is for plebs.

so if i want to get laid i should get a sex change?

anyone here ever tried it?

>tfw engineering major
>bad things is, no grils
>good things, no girls to sperg out in front of

Is this a common thing? I've never been abroad or even have a passport

Then why are you there?

>i've had girls walking with me after class just to get to know me and girls showing pictures of themselves to me in swimsuits,
Hahaha what the fuck?
Is this really what life is like for good looking people?

There is literally a 20:1 sex ratio in my upper level physics classes

>believing anything you read on Sup Forums

this

i've lived in the dorms for two years and never seen or heard any indication of people having sex

and i press my ear to the wall or ceiling whenever i hear anything suspicious, plus walk through the halls late at night

I'm going to college now, it's nothing but liberals and transsexual monstrosities with colored hair and androgynous features. I don't even want to have sex with these people.

Ill be going to a 4 year Uni in the fall. Any tips on how to get laid ? Im 23 and in decent shape if that helps (or hurts).

>going to college at 23
what happened user?

I am 24 an haven't graduated yet but I am horribly depressed (to the point that makes you dumb) so that probably explains it

I was skinny and had no facial hair until I was 24. Girls never even looked in my direction. Unless you're Chad, noone's getting laid. It's very hard for young men to get laid, especially if you're introverted.

Women power and muh all men are evil nrratives in college make it even harder, all girls are taught to hate us.

Do American women like British accents? I'm studying abroad there next year, so hopefully it helps me out when dating.

>sex scene
>it lasts longer than 10 seconds

College movies are all written by people who are obsessed with their old college days and look back on them with rose tinted glasses

That, and it's Animal House's fault. Animal House was the first movie to exaggerate all the sex and drinking and stuff of college for comedy's sake. But then stupid people didn't realize all the sex and drinking were jokes and they just thought it was cool. So every college movie after that just tried to emulate Animal House.

I was a 4 year Sup Forums and /r9k/ virgin lurker when I started college and now I've had two gfs and sex with five girls in a bit over 2 years.

My biggest tip? Get off Sup Forums. I still come on from time to time, but the benefits come twofold. First, it gives you more time. Invest that in the people around you, because they will become your friends and I've met most of the girls I've had sex with through them. Second, it gets rid of the toxic thinking that comes from this site. I was here for years before college; do you think that doesn't affect you somehow? Get rid of the victimhood complex. Women aren't out to screw you over and to only fuck Chad (I'm proof of that). Be sincere and authentic. The amount of dudes I see trying to put on a front, especially the apathetic, Byronic one that so many males from this site have is terrible. People know when you're being real and respond in kind. That's where "just b urself" comes from.

But honestly, the best tip is to get off Sup Forums. My freshman year I probably went on here once a week; only after I made friends and had a base did I start browsing more (here forever).

I didn't finish my English report in time and instead of asking for an extension I just said fuck it, dropped out and smoked a lot of meth in my mini van whike working here and there. Im better now though.

Absolutely. Even on chubby guys. American girls go nuts for it, and not just the Dr. Who obsessed Tumblrinas. You can't be a total dweeb though, you do have to somewhat sociable and witty, to go along with the stereotype.

tfw same age and same boat

cc to Penn State
I am very depressed and don't want to do anything anymore.

>he thinks he can leave

By being 23 alone you already have a huge advantage over your baby competition.

If you just want to get laid, find some mates and go to parties. You can actively hunt for pussy or just go have a genuine good time and you meet new people (girls) on the side.

Follow your passions. Practice your hobbies. Don't pretend you like something for someone (anyone). I always made my dates pay for their share of food.

That's what I can give you.

nice pasta

going to uni next semester

how do i get laid? what do you do? join clubs? just bee yourself and talk to randoms?

>going to graduate this years
>only made one friend in 4 years
>Guy dropped out because he was a lazy weeb
>Totally alone now
A-at least I'm going to get a decente job r-right

>consensual sex scene
>woman doesn't immediately call police to report rape afterwards and collect $5million in lawsuits

taking some real "artistic liberties" there hollyjews.

this guy has the basic idea

the hot girls sleep with the hot/charismatic/powerful guys all the time. and although most people of either sex don't meet either set of standards, your basic homely normie is gonna have sex once in a while via a basic homely SO/hookup. the channer halfwits arguing otherwise really have no idea whats going on because they (ofc..) dont talk to anyone at school

You have a very twisted vision of reality, Elliot.

alcohol. don't listen to the stupid after-school sepcials that tell you it's rape

cosby girls who will drink with you

It's funny cause I heard a million times before going to college how you had to "put yourself out there" and "just be yourself." Ironically, it wasn't until I actually went to college and tried (and failed, and tried again) at socializing that I realized how true these are.

>its harder to get attention if youre a meme "introvert" and dont talk to anyone

how did you even get into college with a 1.5 gpa?

Also, why is it such a normie meme for normalfags to bitch about how "depressed" they are? I bet it's sheltered kids that didn't realize they don't matter in the grand scheme of things, and also have to actually work for themselves to getanywhere. That's my theory.

Of course you haven't seen it happen. You've never done it yourself and it's not like you know what's going on in other dorms. It still happens regardless of your knowledge.

To make friends, do you just talk to other dudes in your class, or is it more clubs/the out of class environment?

>talk to randoms
pretty much, that's how you make connections

Put it this way: everyone thrown into the same scenario, most people won't even know anyone around them. Friends don't happen because of some telepathic mind-control beams, you just got to talk to people. Don't like who you're talking to? no big deal, just move on and find someone else, they won't even remember who you are within a day - it's honestly nothing to worry about.

Why the fuck didnt you just ask for a fucking extention

i don't think your post has anything to do with Sup Forums.

"get off Sup Forums" is just projecting. its a great website and many smart people but obviously people are always gonna talk about Sup Forums and /r9k/ when they are discussing about Sup Forums.

so here is how i see it. you are good/average looking and you were looking to "get in the mix" .
most people at Sup Forums are not cut for that for obvious reasons.

Dorms
Clubs
Class

That should be the order of places where you should try to make friends. Once you have them, go out with them often to meals, events, etc. Cast a big net and over time you'll gradually find people who you want to spend time with (and hopefully vice versa).

force yourself to socialize for the first week
in my experience, after the first month or so cliques solidify, so get a good one
dont be afraid to try shit that sounds dumb
dont be the guy who fucks just to fuck (even if you are, that's basically every guy), just extend your social network, meet people, go to parties, and let it happen organically

what makes you think I had a 1.5?
I did suffer from depression. Which was a result of never having any female affection from age 18 to 21.

british people like american accents and american people like british accents

its a conundrum

Can be any place. Usually outside, because you don't usually talk in class unless you're involved in some teamwork.

I met one of my friends in a cafeteria because I mentioned Swedish men were fags and he overheard and started laughing. We somehow found we both visited Sup Forums so we had a thing to talk about.

>giggling or exercising together

um...user?

>most people at Sup Forums are not cut for that for obvious reasons.
Most people (not just on Sup Forums, but everyone) need to change. You think I was the same person before going to college as I am now? Definitely not, and you shouldn't be either.

I refuse to believe someone is unable to have sex in college. I understand if you don't want to, but being unable is simply impossible. Just pick some horny fat bitch and go for it, they're all sluts.

The only conceivable excuse is being deformed or real deal retarded. It's like going into a whorehouse and complaining about the lack of whores.

work out
have a nice modern haircut
dress well

literally check those three boxes and you have a chance

thanks anons. i literally had 0 friends in high school but I've gotten to lifting and taking care of myself so I'm feeling better about uni outlook

Pretty much, I managed to infiltrate a sports team group chat, and they pretty much do "challenges" like this every week.

It's not the norm to be fucking all the time if you're an average student, but it is if you're a chad/stacy

lol don't you worry about what im gonna do.
i genuinely don't enjoy parties,alcohol or the company of woman.
im not afraid to admit it either, do i wanna get laid? yes. but every person have tolerance limit and mine is very short

So is it possible to get connected if you don't live in dorms? is it really worth the massive price for it?

And avoid pale complexion, get some sun.

From the very few people who I know that have done it, it's possible, but a lot harder.

Being in the dorms doesn't only give you access to hundreds of people, all in the same position as you, but also the dining facilities and campus events. Between the three of these was my entire freshman year.

I understand that it's a big price increase, but I would never go back and take away the dorm experience. Just know that it forces you to be social, which some people dislike and push back against.

this, i only started to regularly have sex once i got tfw gf
only chad frat bros were regularly fucking girls