What do trump supporters have to say to defend this?

what do trump supporters have to say to defend this?
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0sL662XXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off

does it feel bad to be reminded that TRUMP is a clinton ballwasher?

Spotted the trump kike. Go back to plebbit

Spotted the Saudi with a proxy trying to mimic board culture without meaningful context.

A rich guy invited the sitting president to an event.
I'm not going to apologize for not ostracizing people who get their picture taken with shitty presidents.

He endorsed her

Are you #ReadyForJohnson yet?

he paid to play
thats how it works with the clintons

what did he pay for, and what did he receive?

What do Hillary supporters have to say to defend this?

Daily reminder Trump is a clinton plant to ensure she wins. Picking mike pence for vp really revealed it big time

ok, lets take a step back and look at this video you keep posting

He says he likes her a lot. Thinks her and her husband are great people. Believes that if she is healthy (and he hopes she will be) she will run for office. When asked directly by the reporter if he 'supports her' he specifically will not answer. Re-clarifies that he likes her and her husband.

Earlier in the video, he even made a sly diss saying she has an "agenda that is not all her own"

Do you really actually consider this to be a Trump 'endorsement' of Hillary?

Fuck off

Go back to the gas chamber kike

Spotted the kike. We see u jew

I consider it ample evidence that TRUMP is taking you for a ride

Trump blew Billy before Monica

Trump was a democrat. hillary liked democrats. because democrats.

And then then sex deprived repubs tried to impeach him for it

>defend this?
He supported Hillary until he changed his mind about politician.

Tump is a great deal maker, but realized, that trusting politicians doesn't work anymore and now he has to do it himself.

Btw Bernie has a no refund policy and Hillary Clinton has not made one press conference in over 200 days. Trump is as of now the only one who shows that he is able to be the president of the united states.

Hillary Clinton has to fight more.
-no press conference
-only teleprompter speeches
-no statement regarding the emails

Bernie has lied regarding the >REEEEEEEEEEEEVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said
>WE WILL FIGHT UNTIL THE DEMOCRAT NATIONAL CONVENTION IS OVER

Trump could come out as a communist and you faggots would defend him.

this was probably true until trump thought he could actually win... now the tables have turned

>he thinks presidents aren't puppets

Hillary should just air this clip as an ad. It would be devastating for Trump

Being a "great person" doesnt make you a "great politician". Also, she has gotten a lot more corrupt since he made these statements. Isint it only rational that when new evidence comes to light you form a new opinion?

>trump used to be friends with hillary
>therefore he might still be
>since you dislike Hillary, you better stop supporting Trump

Where exactly does that leave us? Hillary is the alternative. What do you shills want here? You don't really expect people who hate Hillary to hand her the presidency, do you?

"I have two guns, this one is definitely loaded and this one might be. I dunno I'm pretty sure I unloaded it but I don't remember. Anyway I'm gonna point one of them at you and pull the trigger, which will it be?"

>"hurr dur better choose the loaded one because the other is probably loaded too, I bet."

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

He was probably paid/threatened to do it. He had a momentary lapse of alpha-maleness during those times, so he couldn't just stump them.

OR, since Donald seemed to have a big Clinton boner at the time, once she was beaten by Obama they started planning this. I mean, Hillary had to have known she would be running after Obama left office.
>"Hey Donald ol' friend, will you do me a favor?"
>"I'm gonna need you to switch to GOP immediately, that way they'll be less suspicious."
>"We'll tease them in 2012, get the thought of you running for POTUS in the public's head"
>"Then in 2016, you are going to make me the First Woman President"
> Trump: "Hillary, you are a great person! Of course I will do this for you, I've already endorsed you for president!!"

They've been planning this since 2008 you fucking morons.

TRUMP IS A PLANT

>Trump is a plant!
>So you better vote for Hillary!

That's the basic angle of this type of demoralization tactic.

Meanwhile Trump is savaging her daily. No one has ever done more damage to her political career, and things will only get worse when the debates start.

He has irrevocably harmed her political rep. Her legacy in history is forever tarnished and destroyed. No plant would ever do that.

Trump isn't going to accomplish any of what he's claiming he's going to do. Congress will fight him, too many Democrats AND Republicans hate his guts. His presidency will be so bad that Hillary has a GUARANTEED win in 2020

> Do you really actually consider this to be a Trump 'endorsement' of Hillary?

Pretty much, yeah. His comment about "getting into trouble" if he tells the truth about whether he supports her pretty much implies that he does. And it's just one of a long history of Trump comments supporting Hillary, saying she would make a great President, etc.

The line from Trumpfags that this was all him being a smart businessman is obvious nonsense given that this interview happened after the whole birther thing. He really did (and still does?) support the Clintons and was basically a Hillary fanboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z0sL662XXA

>"I have business in front of this congress, Charlie."

Except that Trump has actually helped Hillary at every step. First he took out Rubio and others who were a genuine threat and beating Clinton in pretty much every poll.

And yes he criticizes her. But only enough to keep the charade going and keep gullible idiots on board the Trump train.

And notice how literally every time a negative story for Clinton comes up in the news, Trump says or does something to put the focus on him instead.

Managed democracy. It's well known that this happens in countries like Russia where Putin's United Russia plants politicians to run in the opposition parties. Why is it so had to believe the people running world's most powerful country would be capable of the same?

Regardless of who wins, when the news breaks that Trump was indeed a Clinton plant, people will lose faith in the system. It will either be an outright revolution, or the first 3rd party president will happen the next election

screencap this