Is this proof there is a divide between Belichick and the team?

Is this proof there is a divide between Belichick and the team?

Brady is the one holding the team together. Most players hate Belicunt.

That's because most players are idiots. They'd rather have a cool coach who they can like over a tough coach who will win championships. Belichik is a ruthless, borderline robotic cunt who spent his childhood watching his father coach the US Navy's football team. But he's also unbelievably successful. You would think any player with half a brain would realize "well shit, his methods work, let's listen". But they don't. I don't know if it's the brain damage, or the fact that they're barely literate, but they never realize it.

It's the same reason 80% of these idiots go bankrupt after their 3-year career is over.

Did Malcolm Butler cuck belichick? He slept with his wife didn't he?

>You would think any player with half a brain would realize "well shit, his methods work, let's listen".
He benched his second best defensive back in the Super Bowl because his fragile ego was hurt. That's not a good method to win games.

This.

Belicheck thinks it makes him look tough, but with a game like this it makes him look either petty, or retarded to players.

He'd rather lose a football than compromise his principles. Nothing wrong with that. Not that I'd expect any faggy internet boys to understand that though.

>He would rather lose the Super Bowl but have his pride intact
Tell me, why should players respect this? They're only playing football with the Pats to win a ring.

>compromise his principles
>cheats

Because they should all have the same attitude and that way everyone would be on the same page. I think a lot of people are confused about Belichick; the only pleasure that he derives from winning is because of its symbolic representation of dedication and hard work. Most players have the order reversed.

Belichick is a fucking retard for benching Butler. He's got a lot of questions to answer, but he is flat out refusing to answer them. If I were a Pats fan I'd be fucking livid.

>If I were a Pats fan I'd be fucking livid.
About what? They were down five with 2:16 to go. Not a bad spot to be in when you have the best QB to play in twenty years. But things didn't go their way, such is football.

Have you ever considered that the answer might be bad for both Butler and the Pats and that it's better to leave it unanswered?

this.

belichick isn't here to play PC principal. If you are on his shitlist, you'll know. Malcolm probably slept in during Superbowl prep week, or said or did something something dumb and niggerly during practice that Belichick started to wonder who allowed this guy on his team.

I don't have any first hand knowledge, and I'm totally basing this off because hes black.

Go listen to 98.5, they've been ragging on Belichick for days

Nah Bill, you're not getting off that easily.

Wasn't Malcom Butler the one that made the pick at the end of the Seahawks SB? With him in Sunday's game, he very well could have made one single play that completely changed the outcome. Instead you have Eric Rowe getting memed on. All the Pats needed to win the game was one more great defensive play, and I'm sure Butler could have delivered.

I realize the explanation could very well be bad for everyone involved, but if I were a Patriots fan I would still want Belichick to explain why he thought benching Butler was in anyway necessary.

This is one big red herring post, talk about Butler or don't talk about things unrelated to him.

>Butler out
>Rowe in
>Rowe is shit
>gets targeted every third down
>they convert every third down
>"UHHHH IT WASNT BELICHICKS FAULT"

>one more great defensive play,

That's the worst of it, they didn't need a great defensive play. They were so bad, a good, no an average defensive play would've been enough.

>That's not a good method to win games.
Lol are any of us really going to judge Belichick of all people on what his game-winning methods are? He's been to 8 super bowls. He's won 5.

It's worked for him, time and time again. If you're a player and you're too stupid to follow his rules, then you deserve to get benched. You want a coach to coddle you? Go to Jeff Fisher or John Fox, you'll finish 8-8 and go out in the wild card but at least he'll make you happy.

I'm going to judge his decisions in that game based on that game. He didn't play someone who could have helped the team play better to satiate his personal desires. That's not a good way to win a game.

What if, you can be the greatest coach ever AND make mistakes?

First of all, we don't know if Butler would have helped. Second, it's not personal desires, it's team policy which Belichick has followed for the past 18 years. He's reached 8 super bowls and won 5.

>First of all, we don't know if Butler would have helped.
Did you not watch the game?
> Second, it's not personal desires, it's team policy which Belichick has followed for the past 18 years.
Ah yes, like when he benched Chandler Jones after he tested positive for synthetic weed in 2015, right? Oh wait, he played two playoff games after that happened.
>He's reached 8 super bowls and won 5.
completely irrelevant to his poor coaching in that game.

I doubt Brady would be liking his post and wishing him well if he acted like a retard prior to the SB and got himself benched. If Bill really kept him on the bench the whole game for "football reasons" with the way they were getting torched...sheeeeeit.

>Did you not watch the game?
I watched it. I enjoyed watching the Pats get wrecked. Butler is wildly overrated because of one good pick, with or without him they would have lost.

>Chandler with synthetic weed
Maybe Chandler still showed up for team meeting on time and that matters more to Belichick. Maybe he differentiates between real weed and synthetic. He's nuts. But his methods have led to success time and time again, why question them?

>completely irrelevant to his poor coaching in that game.
Not at all, he gets the benefit of the doubt for his long-term success. If you seriously think he needs to go or he deserves blame then you're the worst type of spoiled fan, the rest of us would be thrilled if he coached us for even one season.